What smurf r u مزید like

 iluvjblol210 posted پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
next question »

The Smurfs جوابات

Princess_Vivi said:
I am like Smurfette! X3
select as best answer
posted پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 
jennalvur said:
smurfette!!
select as best answer
posted پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 
baby_101 said:
i dont no

select as best answer
posted پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 
sgbmcalistet said:
i'm مزید like artsy smurf because i spend 80% of my drawing and painting thing and the other 20% study
select as best answer
posted پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 
lornypie said:
papa smurf rules
select as best answer
posted پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 
mikeylover123 said:
im مزید like a smurfette!!!
select as best answer
posted پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 
*
Me 2. :)
bieberluver11 posted پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jennamarie143 said:
Grouchy and clumsy(:
select as best answer
posted پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 
puggles1232 said:
smurfette
select as best answer
posted پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 
khollis010 said:
Smurfette
select as best answer
posted پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 
butchluver400 said:
<3 i am like smurfette
select as best answer
posted پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 
smurfs81 said:
Grouchy
select as best answer
posted پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 
symphonybr said:
I'm مزید like painter Smurf! XD
select as best answer
posted پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 
MCHopnPop said:
Which Smurf am I the most like,I think I'm the closest to Brainy Smurf just because I tend to talk a lot سے طرف کی that I mean I ramble on and on like he does I also kind of do what he does like when he says "Just like Papa Smurf Says" and such..but I'm not fully like him but it's just I feel he's the closest to me.
select as best answer
posted پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 
peppermack said:
clumsy im exactly like him and I love love him
select as best answer
posted پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 
next question »