The son of neptune SoN (the Son Of Neptune) TRQ

TheRedQueen posted on Mar 22, 2011 at 11:39AM
Hi, this is my first fanfic so any advice would be apreciated don't be afrade to be harsh. Frankly i suck at enhlish (and my spelling is not so good)

List of Characters:

Gwen
Bobby
Percy
Layla
Daniel
Renya (is that spelt right?)
Dokotowa
Hazel
Lupa
and a few others

I do not own all the Characters. Must read The Lost Hero First!!
Hope you like it :D
last edited on Mar 23, 2011 at 07:41AM

The son of neptune 106 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 106

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheRedQueen said…
I don't know when i'll be posting but i'll let you know in advance.

They were sitting by the lake holding hands. They were talking like best friends, which they were. The blond haired grey eyed girl laughed at something the black haired green eyed boy said. They leaned in for a quick but soft and passionate kiss. They broke away at the sound of horn blowing in the distance. The boy got up and held out his hand for the girl. She took it without hesitation, like she would have done three years ago. The girl intertwined her hand with his and leaned on his shoulder.

From afar a boy who looked like death was racing toward them.

‘Do it’ she thought ‘I need to tell him’. She took a deep breath to calm herself.

“I love you” she whispered barely audible. It was loud enough for the green eyed boy. He stood in shock for a moment. ‘She loves me’ he thought as a grin spread across his face.

“Annabeth, I l–” he was interrupted by the emo boy yelling their names running towards them. The green eyed boy glared at the approaching disturbance making him falter in his run and stop.

“Annabeth Chase,” The green eyed boy said looking back at the grey eyed girl right in the eyes. ‘She really is beautiful and she loves me’ he thought putting some of her hair behind her ear and taking both of her hands in his own.

“I lo–” he was cut off by a bolt of electricity running up his back. He started to tremble in his hands, slowly trembling up his wrist, forearm, his whole upper torso, and finally his legs. He buckled and fell to the ground panting. His head began to ach.

“Percy? Percy!” the girl yelled at him tears in her eyes. “HELP!” she screeched at the emo boy.

“Don’t worry,” he said “he’s not dying” this seemed to comfort the girl slightly.

The pain the in green eyed boy’s head was so painful his vision wavered. He focused on the girl bending over him. He lifted a trembling hand to caress her cheek and wipe away the tears flowing down.

“This is my fault” the girl whispered “Nico, go get help” she almost yelled. After the emo boy left the girl whispered a prayer to the gods. “I'm sorry, this is my fault” she told the green eyed boy. The green eyed boy’s vision was now centred on the girl and she too was fading.

“No” he forced his lips to move. The pain in his head increased and he yelled in agony.

“Percy!” the girl yelled.

“I – I looo V-v -”. He began to whimper the pain was that bad.

“Shh Percy. Everything going to be alright” she told him
He knew different, he was being called by 'her', it was time.

‘I love you’ he mentally yelled at her over and over again.
He tried to move his lips but it was impossible. He still had his hand on her cheek and drew her closer to touch his lips to hers. She lent in willingly, oblivious to the fact that this will be the last time she kisses him let alone sees him for the next six months.

‘I love you and I promise not to forget you, you need to know I love you!’ that was his last thought before he blacked out.
The grey eyed girl pulled away feeling him slack. He was unconscious. She curled up on his torso before crying her eyes dry.
_________________________________________­___­_

Chapter 1
Percy - (five days later)

I woke up to two people shaking me awake, one boy and one girl. The boy had short brown curly hair and eyes that were the same colour. His eyes seemed to lighten as I woke up. The girl had longish blond hair it stopped halfway down her back. It was tied up in a ponytail. She wore no makeup but she was seriously pretty. As I thought that I felt a pang of guilt. I was confused. Why should I feel guilty about thinking a girl was pretty?
“We’re here, we’re here! Wake up Percy!” The boy said with a huge smile on his face. When he saw my eyes open, he left my side to look out of the window. He was bouncing up and down with excitement. I sat up and looked around.

We were in a bus sitting in the backseat, driving into a parking lot at the sea side. The girl next to me just rolled her eyes at the boy.
“Is he always like this?” I asked the girl

“Hum? Sure. You know how moody he is” when she said this I realised that I didn’t know what she was talking about let alone who they are. Nor myself for that matter.

“I'm sorry” I said “This may seem weird but; who are you?” she just rolled her eyes at me and said

“Yeah sure, you don’t know who we are” I looked at her confused. I saw in her eyes confusion and fear? No, concern. Why was she acting like she knew me? I was about to ask her, her name when a man at the front of the bus stood up.
He was wearing a shirt and tie. Why would anyone where a tie and shirt like that on a hot day like this?
“Alright, listen up!” when the bus was sill and quiet he continued. “We’re here. Now, I want you to exit the bus in an orderly fashion” as he said that the boy next to my jumped up and ran down the bus down the steps and on to the pavement. He then started spinning around with his arms outstretched.
I stared at him; I must be really desperate to have him as a friend. I was the only one looking at him, everyone on the bus, including the teacher; either shook their heads or ignored him. I raised my eyes at the girl questioning she just sighed and rolled her eyes.

As soon as we got out of the bus she grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to the boy who was still spinning. She let go of my hand and tried to stop the boy from hitting us.
“Hey, DD, DD! Danny! Daniel Pamer!” She yelled to grab his attention. The boy, Daniel, looked around, saw us and smiled his ‘I'm up to no good’ smile
“Isn’t it great! We’re here!” he said coming over. “don’t you just love the beach!” now that he motioned it I realised I did love the beach. I wanted to go and swim but I had more important things to uncover, first who am I and why am I here?
“Danny,” the girl said “Percy says he doesn’t know who we are!” As she said this her voice rose in concern. Danny looked at me with serious eyes, then burst out laughing.
“Yeah right! Like we’re not your befriends”
“No, seriously, I don’t know who you are” Danny smiled and said
“I'm Daniel Pamer but you call me Danny and this is Layla Morris you call her lay and we are your best friends. You do all of my homework, my chores wash –”
“Hey, stop it!” Layla said slapping him on the arm.
“ow! That hurt” Daniel whined
“Well you deserve it. You shouldn’t lie to him! He might have a concussion from that basket ball incident” Layla said “and Percy you don’t you –” she was interrupted by the teacher.
“Ok, everybody. Quiet please. I hope you still have the work sheet I gave you last class, if you’ve lost it then go and see Mr. Pickles, here, for another.”
“Mr. Pickles? What kind of name is that?” Daniel said giggling. I had to admit it was a ridiculous name and it made me smile.
“Thank you, Percy, Layla and Daniel for volunteering to clean the buss at lunch.” The teacher said after he saw us smiling and giggling at Mr. Pickle’s name.
“Ah, shit” I heard Daniel mutter.
The class split up. Some went down to the beach and some went to Mr. Pickles to get the work sheets.
“I don’t suppose you have a sheet do you?” I asked Layla and Daniel. Layla was about to answer when a boy interrupted us, he stepped in-between me and Layla.
“Hey, sweetie. You ready?” he asked Layla. Without waiting for a response he hooked his arm through Layla’s and walked off. She looked at us over her shoulder and said with her eyes ‘don’t bother I’ll be back soon’
“Well that sorts that out” Daniel said
“What out?” I asked. Daniel looked at me.
“Oh, it doesn’t matter. C’mon lets go” we turned our back to Layla and the boy.
“Danny, who is that boy?” I asked because I had a really bad feeling about him.
“That’s kia, his had a crush on Layla since he got here. But she doesn’t like him she –” he caught himself. If I had know what was to happened I would have killed kia then and there.
“Um, Danny? What were we suppose to work on?” I asked. He just shrugged and replied
“You know the sea, shells, sand, rocks, that kinda thing.”
“That’s boring” I said “well I'm going to get a sheet. You wanna start looking?” I asked
“Yeah, sure” he said it like he didn’t know what he was agreeing to. As I turned around I saw him shrug. I walked up to Mr. Pickles and saw he was eating a sheet. What the Hades? Wow where did that come from? He then saw me and stuffed it behind his back. Mr. Prickles was short, had curly brown hair covered by a blue hat, a blue and white top and tracksuit pants. Why is he wearing that in this weather? I walked up to him and asked for a sheet.
“Who are you? I haven’t seen you before” he said
“I'm Percy,” I said. “I'm sorry sir, I woke up on the bus with no memories. Please help me”
“Um, strange. You may have fooled to others with the mist but not me”
“What? What’s the mist” I asked. My brain started hurting thinking about it. It was like there should be a memory about it but when I look, there’s nothing there.
“You know? The mist? The thing that stops mortals seeing your weapons and such? No? Well you’ll learn soon.” My head started pounding and I started to see black at the edge of my vision
“Um, I'm gonna go. My head hurts” I mumbled something like an apology and turned to walk away
“Hey kid, you forgot the sheet”
“Thanks” I said, took the sheet and walked back to find Daniel knee deep in the water. I walked toward him, my feet crunching on the sand. As I reached the shore line I hesitated, like I knew something was going to happen.
“You get it?” Daniel asked
“Yep” I said waving it. Daniel was still watching so I took a step in to the water and felt refreshed and a surge of energy.
“You find anything?” I asked Daniel once I reached him.
“Na” he said. The wind seemed to have picked up. It was odd; there were no clouds in the sky the sun was blazing hot. Defiantly unnatural I decided.
“Alright kids, lunch time! Go to the picnic tables. Percy, Layla and Daniel, the bus please”. I sighed, will this ever stop? Daniel and I walked back up the beach and met with Layla on our way to the bus. Mr. Pickles supervised us as we cleaned to bus. Ten minutes in to cleaning the bus, Kia came to the bus and told Mr. Pickles that Mr. O’riley (the teacher)would like to speak to me. When we were on the beach I asked Kia what the teacher wants. Kia laughed, not just an amused laugh but a ‘you’re so stupid and now I'm going to kill you now’ laugh. While he was laughing he transformed in to a see-through creature, I stepped back.
“Storm spirit” I said. Wait how did I know that?

“Very good Peruses Jackson” Kia hissed. How does he know my name? My full name? “I wanted to take the other two half-gods a few days ago, but my mistress bade me wait until another comes. Now you have!”

My instincts told me to put my hand in my pocket. That was crazy. Why would I put my hand in my pocket to defeat a storm sprit? So I did the next best thing. I ran. I knew it was easier to run on wet sand so that’s where I went. I was fast but the storm spirit was faster. He appeared in front of me, pointed his hand at me and shot a beam of electricity. I tried to doge it by diving into the waves. I was too slow, it hit me on the side. I flew backward in to the sea. This is it I thought.

I blacked out before I hit the ocean.

I Hope you like it please comment
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک underwater said…
big smile
i loved it....first one to comment:D but im serious it was awsome:D
Thnx alot!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cookiemonster90 said…
IT WAS AWESOME!!!:D pleaseeeee post soon:D
Thnx. i'll probably post next friday. I'll let you know if that changes.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PJORulz said…
big smile
Wow well cool im the second one to post :D
third actualy but thanx
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Emily_is_COOl said…
smile
I loved it!!!
big smile
Oh sorry who else posted and whrn are you gonna post your story???? Soon??? ;D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک silver_moon said…
smile
that was great!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک i_luv_percy said…
big smile
That was really good
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک magicgirl123 said…
AWSOME!!!!!!

;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک goalies_rules said…
smile
Nice, what days do you post?
@PJORulz - there was cookiemonster90 and underwater (and me but i don't count myself)
@ every one - i'll be posting next friday, i'm still wrighting chaper 4 and im a slow wrighter - i wrote chaper one 5 weekes ago!!! But i might cut the chapters in half so i can post sooner.

So what do you guys want?
longer wait - longer Chapters
Or
shorter wait - shorter Chapters

<3 love TRQ
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bananafone111 said…
wink
Just wanted to point out that it's very very similar to The Lost Hero. I hope you can mix it up a little and create a more original story line or something. Don't get me wrong, though, it's really good! Keep writing!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 4x4 said…
i agree with bananafone111 p.s i think i have a weird screen name
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک goalies_rules said…
@-TheRedQueen : i think its your decision to chose whether YOU want a long or short chapter
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک blakerose12 said…
big smile
Awsome just read so good and post soon !!:)
@bananafone111 - i did model it on The Lost Hero, maybe a bit too much. when i next post (friday) can you tell me if it is getting better?. Thnx

@goalies_rules - ok, i'll be doing some short and some long

thanks for the comments and if you see aything that i can imporove on please say

<3 TRQ
big smile
Please post really really really really soon im being driven insane by the wait!!! PJORulz xx
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PersesJr said…
post soon man
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک noclue said…
surprise
good how do you make a fan pop
@PLORulz - dont get too insane you still have to wait till friday!!
@PerseJr - //Lady. :) lol
@noclue - you go to form then press the 'Add New Topic' and voila, a new form. (i suspect that what you mean right?)

I'VE FINISHED CHAPER 4 AND I'LL POST ON FRIDAY!!!

<3 TRQ
sorry plz post soon my lady.lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک empousa1robo said…
postpostpost fridayfridayfriday awesomeawesomeawesome coolcoolcool
cantwaitcantwaitcantwait
if u post i will be your best buddie.lol
laugh
same here n_n
im so random these days :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک percyrulz said…
post soon
if u have completed ur chapter than post it
OMG THERE IS A SECOND PAGE!!! <3 I'M SOOO HAPPY!!!!

HERE IT IS

Chapter 2

Layla

We arrived just in time to see Percy get blasted by electricity and fall in to the depths of the ocean by a see-through creature. We waited for him to resurface but after what felt like 5 minutes Mr. Pickles hissed at the creature like thing floating on the beach.

“Daniel, go after Percy, Layla come with me” Mr. Pickles said. Daniel ran down to the beach and Mr. Pickles started taking off his hat, tracksuit pants and shoes. What? His pants? Why is he taking off his pants? I turned my head so as not to be rude. Mr. Pickles ran past me with a baton in his hand and fury brown pants – wait! There not pants, they’re his legs! And hooves! I looked at his head and saw two little horns coming out of his curly brown hair.

“You’re a satyr” I said in disbelief. I knew this because a few years ago we did Greek mythology.

“No, a faun, I'm roman.” He yelled over his shoulder as he charged at the creature. Ok now this is where thing get really weird. Danny who was about knee deep in the water yelped in surprise. I looked over to find a huge, now I mean HUGE wave coming right for us. Daniel turned and ran back to my side panting.

“Holly shit” he said “that is HUGE!” he was staring at the wave. I followed his gaze and took a step back in disbelief. The wave seemed to have gotten bigger as it closed in. Just before the wave crashed Percy stepped out of the wave with a sword that screamed ‘Death’. It was 3ft long and made of a type of bronze. I had a feeling that it should be gold instead of bronze. Percy had a fierce look on his face and you knew you don’t want to cross him in battle or get on his bad side. He rode the wave standing, when he reached the beach he stepped off it completely dry.

“How can you still be alive?”Hissed the creature.
“Son of the sea” he said and he charged at the creature.
The creature summoned another two creatures like him. One looked like it just came from a kitchen and he was all greasy, I called him greasy. The other had oil in his hair, I called him oil. Percy’s eyes widened as he saw them, he changed course and went for the closest one, Greasy. I picked up a sharp stick and Daniel, seeing me, picked one up as well. I threw my stick at Oil trying to distract him, unfortunately, it worked.

Oil turned toward us, hissed and advanced. I picked up another stick and charged. After a few seconds hesitation Daniel followed. Percy and Mr. Pickles, who was swinging his baton wildly, were battling Greasy. They were great both great fighters, Percy slashing and jabbing, Mr. Pickles hitting and ducking.

Daniel was a faster runner than I was and he went flying at Oil. Daniel got there before me and started to fight, ducking and jabbing with his stick. Daniel stabbed Oil in the upper right body.

I stopped. Balanced my stick in my hands and threw it strait at Oil. Bullseye, it hit him strait in between the eyes. Oil screamed in rage as he disappeared in to gold dust. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Percy slash and catch Greasy unprepared, a shimmer of gold dust fell and blew away. I was about to celebrate a mini victory when Kia yelled in frustration. He shot a bolt of electricity at Daniel, who was closest to Kia, hitting him square in the chest.

Daniel went flying and in to rocks. Crack! He fell unconscious. Whoosh, an arrow shot over my head and nicked Kia in the left ear. Where did that come from? The creature hissed at something over my shoulder.

“My mistress calls me back, you have not see the last of me half-bloods” he then disappeared in to a gust of wind and with him went the unnatural wind.

I ran to Daniel with Percy by my side, Mr. Pickles coming after us. Mr. Pickles was staring at Percy open mouthed, which wasn’t a good idea seeing as he immediately shut his mouth and coughed up a fly. We knelt beside Daniel, he had a huge gash on the back of his head and burnet skin under whole in his top where the electricity hit him.

“What were those creatures?” I asked Percy. I pulled Daniel’s head up to my lap.

“Wind spirits.” Mr. Pickles came up and brought out pipes made out of reeds.

“Also known as ventus” a voice said behind us. We turned our heads and saw a girl about our age 16 or 17 with a bow in her hand and a quiver full of golden tipped arrows. Percy looked at the arrows and frowned.

“Hi, I'm Gwen”

I know its short but there will be a long one coming up soon
hope you like it!!<3 please comment

(i know its alot like TLH but i had already writen chapter 2 and i needed somwhere to start off, i promis the next chapter will be better)

<3 love TRQ
big smile
i loved the chapter
happy april fools
big smile
Awesome post soonnnnnnnnnn!:) and happy April fools!:)
smile
aaawesoome
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک noclue said…
big smile
No it's good
THAT WAS AWESOME
Thankyou all for comenting, i don't know when i'll post but ill let you know in advance. it should be befor the easter holidays.
once again thanx.

<3 TRQ
Hi all, i'll be posting chapter 3 on sunday. :) can't wait to see what you guys think

<3 TRQ
Yayyyyyyyyyy can't wait for Sunday!!!!!:)))
smile
yeah same here!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک thilahector said…
smile
me too love it
Here is chapter 3, hope you like it and please comment!!

Chapter 3
Percy

“Hey Gwen,” Mr Pickles said putting his reed pipes away.
“Oh, hey Flynn,” Gwen said “can you stay here and cover up? I’ll take them back to Camp.”
“Sure thing, let Lupa know I’ll be back in a few weeks.”
Gwen nodded in acknowledgement. She was relatively tall, had dull blond hair and piercing blue eyes. Her posture was stiff but flowing, like she could turn around in an instant with her bow and arrow in hand and on target.

She went over to Daniel and examined his head and chest. She pulled out something that looked like lemon slice and fed it to Daniel. I know that ... it’s ...it’s ... what is it?

“What’s that you’re giving him?” Layla asked her voice light and intrigued but suspicious though she tried to hide it.

“Oh this?” Gwen asked “This is Ambrosia, –”

“Food of the gods.” I finished. Gwen looked bemused. She turned to me.

“Yes. How did you know?” Gwen asked

“I don’t ... I'm not sure.” I said as my head began to throb.

Gwen turned her eyes back to Daniel. He looked better his head had stoped bleeding and his shirt no longer smoking. Daniels eyes fluttered and opened looking at Layla

“Hey,” she said softly “how do you feel?”

“Crazy dream,” he murmured “you were fighting a monster, Percy held a sword and Mr. Pickles was half – goat,” he then saw Gwen and reached up a hand to caress her cheek “beautiful, an angle from heaven.”

Gwen madly blushed and fed him some more ambrosia. As Daniel ate it his eyes drifted and rested on Mr. Pickles who was still trouser-less

“The proper name is a faun.” Mr. Pickles said. Daniels eyes opened in disbelief and he fainted again

“Don’t mind anything he says,” Layla said “he does this every time he faints.”

“We should probably head for camp,” Gwen said “before the monsters come.”

“Monsters?” I asked “a bit late for that we’ve already been attacked by one.”

“Yes, well, let’s get to camp; I don’t want any monsters on our trail.”

“What? What camp? Why should we go with you? Just because you shot that –” Layla was struggling to find the right word “that thing.”

“Ventus.” Gwen said

“Whatever. We’re still not going with you.” Layla said

“Yes you are,” Gwen said full of authority “you’re coming with me because you are half – bloods and will die if you don’t. Camp is our nick name for the SPQR which stands for Senatus Populusque Romans, Senate and People of Rome,” I was glad she said it in english because I have no idea what it means or what language it is.

“Half – what? Senatus Populusque Romans? How come can I understand that?” Layla voiced. I was glad she did, I wanted to know the answer too but something held me back, like I was waiting for Gwen to get on with it.

“You can understand Latin because you’re a half – blood; Half – human and half – god.” Gwen explained. “You know the ancient roman gods? Well there still real.”

“You mean like Zeus and Athena?” I asked

“No I mean Jupiter and Minerva. Zeus and Athena; they’re Greek. The Greek gods died out when the Roman Empire became the light of western civilisation.” I wasn’t sure but something about her sentence was off. One thing was for sure I didn’t feel surprised, instead relaxed like this answered all of the problems in my life. This day is just getting weirder.

“Gods? Seriously? You must be joking. We’re not going.” Layla said but I could see fear and excitement in her eyes. Gwen stood up and put her hands on her hips.

“Let’s get you to camp before another monster attacks us” she looked at Layla daring her to argue back.

“Ok, so let’s go to camp and if we don’t like it we’ll just leave” I said before Layla could argue back. Both Gwen and Layla looked at me surprised.

“You don’t actually believe her do you?” Layla asked me unsure.

“Sure I do. It explains a lot of things in my life for one why I have no memory.”

Gwen gasped “just like she said ‘find the boy with no memory, bring him and his companions back and train them’”

“What’s that about?” I asked

“Oh, I umm, had a dream from Juno and she... well, it’s complicated, I’ll explain later.” she said averting her eyes to look out at sea. She sighed, a longing deep sigh.

Once Flynn went back to the school excursion, we helped the unconscious Daniel; half carried half dragged him, to Gwen’s car. It was a silver sports car, leather on the inside. We put Daniel in the back with Layla and I got the shotgun seat with Gwen driving. As we were driving, I looked out the window towards the city and in the mist behind it a huge mountain. It looked familiar but with that came a pang of danger and sadness.

“Gwen?”

“Hum?”

“Where are we?” I asked realising I had no idea where we are.

“We’re in San Francisco. See that mountain over there?” she was pointing at the mountain I was looking at. I nodded.

“That’s Mt. Tamalpais, we have to keep an eye on it.” I nodded like I was taking in information but I had a feeling that I shouldn’t be here.
As we were coming up to a tunnel Gwen told up us hold on tight. I'm glad she gave us the warning because just then she accelerated and we slammed back in to our seats.

This tunnel has only one bend in it and Gwen was heading straight for the far wall without any sign of stopping. As we were about 10 meters away Daniel woke up saw us about to crash and fainted ... again. Layla was screaming and I was holding my seat so tight my knuckles turned white, I think I was too scared to even scream.

Now Gwen, Gwen was having the time of her life. She had a huge grin on her face like she was excited about ... dying? This girl is completely messed up. Just before we crashed in to the wall it disappeared. There was a smooth road beneath our tyres and a lush green forest all around. I turned around to see the tunnel was standing strong and impassable. Layla looked like she was about to throw up, she was green and holding her hands over her mouth. I was deathly white. Gwen was bouncing around like a 7 year old at Christmas and Daniel was unconscious, oblivious to what happened.

“Ha! Wasn’t that fun?” Gwen said slowing the car down to 50km. Daniel was starting to stir.

“Umm, yeah, great fun.” I said in a tight dead voice.

“Can we stop? I'm gonna be sick.” Layla said quietly so as not to upset her stomach even more.
Gwen pulled over and Layla jumped out one hand covering her mouth, the other her stomach. The sound of Layla shutting the door was loud enough to wake Daniel up. He yawned, sat up and looked around blinking. I thought I heard him mumble something about going to a beach before he asked where Layla was.

“Over there, vomiting.” Gwen said nodding her head in the direction Layla ran off. Daniel was staring at Gwen with a confused look before asking who she was.

“I'm Gwen.” she said holding out here hand to Daniel. He took it, did one firm shake then dropped it.

“I should probably go help Layla.”Daniel took a deep breath before getting out of the car to help her. I felt bad, even if she wasn’t my friend, I still should have gone and helped her out.

“I'm gonna see if Layla is alright.” I told Gwen. Was halfway out when Gwen caught my attention

“Yeah?”

“Here take this, its ambrosia. It won’t heal her but it will make her feel better.” She then proceeded to instruct me on how to use it without it burning Layla up.
I found Layla hunched wiping her mouth while Daniel was holding her hair back out of the way. Daniel and I sat Layla down and I fed her the ambrosia, and she immediately looked better.

Once back in the car, Gwen went slowly around the windy road so Layla wouldn’t get sick.

“So, umm.” she looked at me with a confused look on her face. “Oh my gods, how rude of me! I didn’t even ask you your names.” then she side looked me, indicating me to tell.

“I'm Perceus Jackson, call me Percy.”

“Layla Morris.”

“Daniel Pamer. Where are we going?”

Gwen smiled “Just around this last corner.” We all leaned forward in anticipation. I heard exclamations from the back.
They were right; it was beautiful.
I had a jolt of danger and wrongness.

I shouldn’t be here!

<TRQ
awesome
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ws9200 said…
It sucks so bad sis
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ws9200 said…
mischievous
it was good until i relsied who wrote it...
@ws9200 - wow thankyou captin obvious! if your gonna say rude stuff about my writing, then i sugest you say it to my face! bro.

@ everybody (not ws9200) - ignore everything ws9200 says. he is my brother and likes to put me down. :)

thanx <3 TRQ
big smile
Loved and it was funny how they all got scared and Layla puked !! Can't wait till you post again !!!:DDDDD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک thilahector said…
TRQ, I LOVED IT Don't study your brother he loves it and he loves you a lot. amazing story. hurry up an post plzzzz. can't wait.
laugh
when is the next post:D
*and jay u are so funny, especially the thing you did well we were working on the history essays-that made my day
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک percysmile said…
Thankyou all for cometing, i real apreciate it!!

Ok so i've got an idea. it's a game and whoever wins get to write their own version of my fanfic chapter 4. i'll post my chapter 4 after and tell you what it needs to contain.

i'll put up a quote from any PJO, TLH, book.

1) you have to tell me what book

2) What page numer

3) and whats happend in the book so far

Any questions?

So are you guys up for it or what?

<3 TRQ
smile
im gonna skip the contest because im not that good of an author
but GOOD LUCK to every one else!!!!!!!