The Vampire Diaries TV دکھائیں Does Anyone Else Think That Ian Somerhalder Looks Gay?

lizisme posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 04:44AM
i like the actor and i loved him in lost but i just think he has always looked gay. and no offense but i never thought he was cute. i think paul is so much hotter not that this has anything to do with it but it just seems that everyone on this site is like in love with him.
To me ian looks so homosexual i just find him gross like not bad boy hot or whatever most of you guys say.

so yeah why or like what do you guys see in him?

The Vampire Diaries TV دکھائیں 36 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xNaley_Brulianx said…
He doesn't look gay and he's not gay either.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HEA16 said…
I don't think Ian looks gay at all-and he isn't
I think he's hott!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AnaRoseCullen said…
I do agree that Paul is hawt,but well,Ian isn't gay,he has a girlfriend and he doesn't look gay either,reasons why he doesn't look gay(you asked),he's handsome,you can tell he works out,he has gorgeous,normal(not too big not too small) muscles,he has really manly facial lines,and beautiful face too,but he's so cute too.he has those gorgeous blue eyes you get lost in.he has a gorgeous smile.i could go till tomorrow like this,but I won't,so why do you say he's gay,gay men look like women(not necessarily,but most of them does),they are all walking like..idk,weird,and they care more for their look than women,Ian is just a normal,handsome guy,and a great actor.so if you say he looks gay you have to give reasons not just say it like that.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 I do agree that Paul is hawt,but well,Ian isn't gay,he has a girlfriend and he doesn't look gay eithe
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Nibylandija said…
meh
I don't think so. He's just that type of guy who looks "pretty", but in a good way of course, not gay-ish. :] He's an amazing actor and nothing else matters, right? Just my opinion.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jennx said…
LMAOO ^^^ seriously? i say HELL NO!
He`s much hotter than Paul and he is so beautiful. There is nothing Gay about him! At least that`s my opinnion!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DaniKatZ said…
laugh
YEAH... He's not gay.. I don't find Paul hot... I'd choose Ian any day.
HE IS NOT GAY! HE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK GAY ETHEIR! HAHAHAHA :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mimouk said…
So what if most fans find Ian hotter than Paul, that is not a reason for you to attack the guy or insult him. "i find him gross" what is that supposed to mean??!!!! Besides, Ian is hot whether you liked it or not , and he's NOT gay nor looks like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rrpdsks said…
No! He is absolutely sexy. And really? stop with the bashing.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 123Naki456 said…
heart
WHAT?! No way. :D He is SO HOT&BEAUTIFUL<33
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fpjj said…
Well it never occurred to me that he 'looked' gay lol. But your gaydar is spot on, he is at least bi. I have seen him in real life and he kissed some guy when I was there.
surprise
^ WTF! What are you talking about!?! You saw him kiss a guyy?? Is this a joke..?

IAN SOMERHALDER DOES NOT KISS GUYS! GOSH!! WHAT ARE YOU ON?!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Roxxi_luv_Vamps said…
surprise
LMAO!! This is insane!!! ian is not gay! And yeah i saw him kiss the guy, but it wasnt a GAY kiss! It was a family like kiss and it not like he kissed him on the LIPS!
laugh
^ LOL When fpjj said that I though she meant kiss a guy on the lips!! :P
Goodness.. It's called being a gentlemen and being nice.. :(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Klema said…
Oh God, I kiss girls on the cheek as a hello every day! Does that make me a lesbian?! lol ;P

Ian is not gay... and I guess I could understand it if you said he's not handsome, everyone has different taste, but gross? Seriously? I mean, seriously?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DamonsLilBird said…
Wow dnt think any of these gurs got what ya flippin was trying to say, other than YOU DISS THERE GOD LOL. Sorry Paul is wayyyy smexy but it's his heart that makes him bloody hott to beat. Now Ian's hot but he isnt all that lol I actually find Tom Welling better, looking. Like um hello have ya seen that Winner Smile? Anyhoos not starting nuthing either just your Op if ya think he looks gay, fine by meh. If not still fine I dnt flippin obessed over stars like most fans lol.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Marie218 said…
wink
at one point I thought so to but then i dnt care for a person's sexuality and its not any of our business and also i thought this man cnt be gay, even though hes acting he has some serious sexual skills.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ducky8abug said…
laugh
@Lizisme:

This is a crack up. Young lady, tell me something! What does gay look like, lol?

Personally, I think Ian would make an attractive transgendered person. Stick him with a wig and a dress and he's the spitting image of Brook Shields.

But yes, I know what you're getting at. It's difficult to read posts admiring Ian Somerhalder's (looks) when you don't feel the same. I understand! And yes, Paul Wesley is an attractive and wonderful man. He has the sweetest smile I've ever seen. He's a shy one!

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک joisyhearts said…
ummmmm not really LOL
smile
I've got go back to this one...

I've asked a couple of people in the LGBT community whether or not (and this is where I handed over a pic) Ian looked gay, and a few of the guys said he could pass for one by looking at that pic.

So, the answer is YES; he can pass for a bi-curious bloke.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katie15 said…
loll I don't think he looks gay but I asked my mum's opinion on him and she thinks he looks gay lmaoo
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Realist1 said…
smile
I personally, don't think he is gay, but I think he is one of those men, who has the look or can be made over in such a way that he can appeal to a lot of men as well as women.

@lizisme: I can see how you have written your post that it can be taken the wrong way, but IA that fans here, love Ian and then there are some over obsessed fans, who are going to take what you say as offensive. People have got to understand that others have their different tastes and dislikes of what they find attractive and vice versa, it's just a matter of personal preferences. Your just going to find some people are going to be ignorant.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Melisey said…
This always happens lol. When guys are very good looking, people ask if they a gay. He doesn't look gay to me.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک minimew037 said…
smile
I found this picture on Tumblr. Thought it related to the question lol..
 I found this picture on Tumblr. Thought it related to the سوال lol..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HaleyDewit said…
tongue
I don't think he looks gay, no.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک epicdelena4ever said…
r u fkn kidding me? he does not look gay at ALL?!!!!!!!!!! i do not see where u see this from. I think its rude for u to put this post up. This is not related VD at all u talking about the actor and not in a nice way.
smile
@EpicDelena4Ever:

Ian doesn't "look" gay? Um...what do you expect a gay man to look like? Are they supposed to look effeminate, masculine or are they a cross in-between, lol?

By the way, I didn't think the question was rude. It's one of the more intriguing threads and I've found people's reaction to it to be somewhat revealing.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک joisyhearts said…
surprise
Ooooh, you just set yourself up for the bashing! 1) that's still a really rude thing to say. 2)he's like the farthest from gay you can get in my opinion.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ice2485 said…
I am very unhappy with what AnaRoseCullen said about Gay guys! I am gay and if you did not know me you would not even think that I were gay! I do not like to be put in a stereotype! Yes there is gays out there that are exactly as she described But I am not one of them and I know hundreds of gay men that are not that gay. These days you can not tell if anyone is gay by looking at them.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mintyfresh82 said…
Oh snap ...get her blake....i feel the same way bro....im gay too and you would never know unless i told you....its hard to explain that when everyone is inundated with the commercialized sense of gay.... Now that gay marriage is becoming real....the stereotypes you see some guys embracing makes it even worse.....im a guy before im gay....i have never had anyone ...including plenty of chicks in high school and college, roomates friends and family.....peg me for gay....everyone is always surprised when i tell them.......so id like to know how one can look gay
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک escada said…
big smile
well When He was younger yes, now I dont think so. well Joseph Morgan still looks like gay, but I love him :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jensen_ian06 said…
meh
hell no!!!!!!!
u made me angry..
he doesnt...
 hell no!!!!!!! u made me angry.. he doesnt...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jeffyjeff said…
I do not believe hes gay but he plays a homosexual in "Rules of Attraction" (hes really funny in it) and he does a really good job at it
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kathyism said…
big smile
NO he doesn't looke gay but like a guy who ove to take care of his look. He is metrosexual but not gay. Just all his ex girlfriends
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک petergriffin2 said…
He looks very gay. Needs a better wig, too.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MalexisSwerve said…
Uhh??? No Ian sexxxy Somerhalder is not gay. He played a gay before but he isn't gay. He had countless girlfriends in his life I.e. Nina Dobrev. He has kissed a guy before on the lips IN A MOVIE HE WAS IN. He kissed some guys on the cheek too, but as a playful banter. He could be bicurious for all we know, he doesn't look gay though. He may have when he was a teen model, but in my eyes, no. HE IS STRAIGHT BUT HAS KISSED GUYS ON THE CHEEK as far as we know.
 Uhh??? No Ian sexxxy Somerhalder is not gay. He played a gay before but he isn't gay. He had countles
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HFU said…
I know the world is a lot crazier more than I can ever imagine but I'm curious n wonder what made u ask such a question.