The Winx Club Roleplay: Alfea. The water realm! (Acess only to ember89, pandawinx and zanhar1)

pandawinx posted on Apr 13, 2010 at 07:56AM
If you thought a freezing cold shower was bad...then you'll hate this! Find the fire unicorn is the objective.
last edited on Apr 16, 2010 at 07:00AM

The Winx Club 124 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 124

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ember89 said…
Ember: ok let's find that unicorn! But first we need a plan...
Mark: But what can we do it won't be easy to find the fire unicorn
Ember:Or will it? (winks at him) Hey Zakkalise, Do you think you can freeze all the water?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zanhar1 said…
cool
Zakkalise: (freezes the water) now lets see were the ice melts and thats were the unicorn is
Itori: sounds simple
Icy: so why did you drag me along
Zakkilse: in case me and ember have to split up so i wont be lonely
Icy: ... (mumbles) whatever
hmmm
Ember:(laughs) I doubt we'll have to split...I sense the unicorn isn't to far from hear but from wich direction i have no idea...
Mark: I bielieve you and Zakkalise will find it soon
Ember and i think this is not my day. Ms.Faragonda said nothing about Scorching Bramble growing HERE! (Eyes a long trail of them) If we follow the trail it might lead to the unicorn...(thinks to herself: or a trap for you)
Zakkalise (whispers) shh that's just an excuse to bring icy along (the ice begins to melt) ooo whats that suppose to mean
Icy: i dont know(carcasm)... you found the unicorn geinus(more carcasm)

icy makes that kind of face
 Zakkalise (whispers) shh that's just an excuse to bring icy along (the ice begins to melt) ooo whats
laugh
Ember:(laughs at icy and her sarcasim then walks up to the unicorn) it's gonna be ok well get you out of here...getting to the unicorn was easy thanks to zakkalise
mark: I agree
ember: (wonders if she and icy will ever get along) ok let's get out of here!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pandawinx said…
Veevee: (Shrugs) Well, it feels a tad weird doing a mission without jade bossing us about... Um....guys, the waters just like, regenerated itself....Oh dang it! (Points to whirl pool starting to suck in everyone) So, reckon we should activate the tails?
Concorda: (Sighs) its a bit obvious ms.Cooper.
Veevee: Well im not one for making decisions, i mean the jagged rocks at the bottom couldnt be TOO dangerous, right? And we could always have zakkalise freeze it again, or ember heat up the water and make it bubble up. (Getting sucked in with the others much faster) Well, i'll be reading if you need me. (Gets out book and starts whislting as we're being pulled in deeper)
Concorda: Veevee?! Reading a BOOK?!?!
surprise
Ember(heats up the water) there is no way I'm getting sucked in there! Veevee now is NOT the time to read!
surprise
Ember:(activates her tail) Hey, Concorda, I hate to sound rude but your Veevee's bonded pixie can you get her to help? It seems like only me and Zakkalise are the only ones doing ANYTHING! (gets caught in the whirlpool) Um, Vee...A LITTLE HELP WOULD BE NICE!
Veevee: Oh right, sorry babe, its just that im really enjoying twilight! Man, stephannie myers good!
Concorda: (Smiles) Sorry about this i'll sort her out! Veevee your being so lazy!
Veevee: (Shrugs as she turns the page) Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me...
Concorda: (Gets out dictionary and hits Veevee over the head with it) Well, did that hurt?
Veevee: Ouch! (Rubs head and drops book) I spoke too soon....I cant believe edward cullen hit me! Ok, well, i think i know what to do...Do you guys reckon we should maybe tap our new jewellry, i mean thats what ms.faragonda told us to do...
Ember: Hey Vee help us out a bit here ( still stuck in the whirlpool) This is like a really bad situationi'm in here...
cake
Veevee: I just said so, tap your necklace! Quick! (Ember gets sucked in even more and is at drowning point) NO! EMBER!!! (Taps bracelet quickly and activates MERMAIDIX!!! :D) (Veevees mermaid tail is sparkly pink with white pearls, the bottom of her tail is white and shiny, her top changes from enchantix to strapless pink top with another pearl, she has fingerless white shiny gloves on, her makeup shines and her hairstyle is long pigtails with pearl bunches) OMg! This is pretty awesome! dont worry em, i wont let you drown! (Swims to the bottom of the whirl pool just before ember was about to hit the jagged rocks and saves her!) (Pants) Ember! You ok? I was so worried....
crying
Veevee: Oh thank god em! (Hugs her tightly cries because she is so relieved)
Ember:I-I'm fine just REALLY dizzy...
Concorda: Well if you like i can hit you with a book to clear a little blood to your head...
Veevee: No thanks Connie, i think that might just put her off edward cullen for a while....
Ember:( hits Vee hard with her book) Thats for not helping sooner!
Veevee: (Puts hands on hips) Ok then, if you like i can just throw you back in, your choice mate (Pushes ember and frowns)
Concorda: Girls! I thought you were best friends and your fighting?!?
Ember: your being so self centerd nearly got me killed! Athena please talk some sence into her! sure power upgrades are good but you could have waited untill you saved me to admire yourself!
Veevee: Oh and you dont?!? I mean, com' on Em, you could of just said you were upset so i knew what i did wrong instead of hitting people with books! Is
Concorda: You too! Please! Your both being so critical too each other, you both did something wrong but i think your only looking at 1 side of the picture. Veevee, what do you thinks worst? Drowning or being hit with a book....twice?
Veevee: (Blushes) Drownings worst...unless theres like jacob or edward cullen at the bottom.
Concorda: And even though it wasnt that nice to hit you that hard with 0 notice, she is a very good friend....remember when she stuck up for you when your dad tried to kill you? and she didnt get upset or annoyed when you shouted at her about it....because she cares about you veevee! And ember, you should know veevee by now...she sees something, she looks at it.
Athena: Um...thats a bit of a bad example, Concorda.
Concorda: Ok then, she sees something to do with her, and she spents the rest of the day going on about it. But the point is she saved your life, didnt she? Not zakkalise, not me, not athena 9Although she tried) just veevee,so perhaps you should try and the whole picture more clearly, and in the past she's always cheered you up when your sad, with jokes and hugs....Because she cares! Right now, you too are acting as if all that means nothing!
crying
Ember:Man i feel so bad...I AM ACTING LIKE A TOTAL WITCH! (cries)
Athena; Oh no please dont cry! (wipes tears from eyes with tissues)
Veevee: Oh man, it wasnt you who was being out of order it was me! And now i made one of my best friends cry and she didnt even do anything wrong! Im so sorry....(Eyes water and she looks at the ground)
Concorda: 9(Hugs veevee)
Athena: (Hugs ember)
Ember: I'm sorry for being mean and hitting you with a book (hugs Veevee)
Veevee: And im sorry for pushing you and being selfish! (Hugs ember back)
Concorda: Our work here is done!
Athena: (Winks) Im just glad embers ok....
Concorda: I agree, it feels so good to be bale to help our bonded fairys..
Athena: And if you excluded Ember, your're like a best friend to me connie!
Concorda: (Smiles) I try....nah just kidding, your wonderful too athena!
Fire unicorn: Neigh! (Gets scared by all the fighting which was going on and gallops away untill its out of sight)
Concorda: (Gasps) Oh no! We better get her, veevee, you can stay behind if you really wanna read twilight that much...
Veevee: No way! I was being a spoilt brat earlier, i need to help, because this is way too important! Pyshic sencor! (Gets pyshic message) She's gone to the south east....along a river...We better swim down there, you guys ready to activate your jewells! (Starts to swim with the others)
Ember:Awww and just when i thought our mission was complete...(swims toward the fire unicorn)
Athena: Careful ember, i'm scared the rapids are too strong, i think you better activate your mermaidix.....
smile
Ember: I will activate it....as soon as we get the fire unicorn back!
Veevee: ok then....Now, apprantly the fire unicorn is (being magic) already like ten miles away so we'll need a way to get their faster....hmm, do you reckon you could buy jet skis here?
Concorda: Ur...i doubt it. Isnt there something else you can do with mermaidix.
Veevee: I have no idea....I could try something i guess....(squeezes bracelet and all of asudden 3 dolphins swim towards zakkalise, ember and veevee.) When that was...unexpected (Gasps) Those dolphins are beautiful!
heart
Ember: Oh they are so adorable!
heart
Dolphin 1: (Swims up to ember and claps her fins)
Athena: Looks like someone likes you ember! (Hugs ember)
smile
Ember: (Hugs Athena then pets the dolphin and magically makes a fish appear in her hand) Here you go girl (gives the dolphin the fish and smiles)
Zakkalise: what about me dont i get a clap
Dolphin 2: (Claps and swims around zakkalise friendily)
Dolphin 3: (Puts hoop in veeevees hand)
Veevee: You want me to hold it for you?
Dolphin 3: (Nods)
Veevee: (Smiles) Sure! (D3 jumps through hoop)
Concorda: Do you reckon they'll be fast enough?
smile
Ember: Well from what I know, Dolphins can swim pretty fast...(looks at Dolphin 1) I bet your a fast swimmer aren't you? (smiles at Dolphin 1)
Zakkalise: yay i wanna take you home and make you my pet
heart
Ember: me to because as much as i love dragons unicorns and bunnies i love dolphins!!
Veevee: Oh yeah, that reminds me, how are your pets, you guys? (Smiles) Fish one, two and three are....wet. (Climbs on dilphin gently) You ok little guy?
Dolphin: (Smiles happily)
laugh
Ember: I think Kikos upset that i left him behind....but i also left him a huge pile of carrots (laughs and climbs on dolphin 1)
Zakkalise: i left Della with Icy shes doing great as far as i know
Icy: your forgetting you draged me along with you
Zakkalise: :o what about Della
Icy: i put her in a puppy hotel
Zakkalise: oh ok... WAIT, is it the kind you put my lama in, after you dropped her off i never saw her again
Icy: it's the regular kind this time
Zakkalise: better be :/
surprise
Ember: awww poor lama
Veevee: Dont worry im sure your mum wouldnt harm a inocent lama, im sure della fine, ya know? shes probally just chillin' with the other dogs, playing chess, you know the sorta crazy things dogs get up to.
Concorda: (Slaps herself in dispair) Ever feel like your lifes just one big joke?
Dolphin: (Plahses her)
Athena: No, no i havent, now whos ready to find the fire unicorn?
smile
Ember: I'm ready!
crying
Zakkalise: oo oo me i am... i think... yes i am no wait i droped my stick (picks it up) now im ready
Icy: put that stick down
Zakkalise: why
Icy: its disturbing... give it here
Zakkalise: NEVER... my stick MINE MINE ALL MINE (laughs phycoticly)
Icy: thats a cool stick can i see it
Zakkalise: oh sure (hands it to icy)
Icy: (throws it)
Zakkalise: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­H..­. my stick (Leans on Ember) she murdered my stick... shes a stick murderer.
meh
Ember: Um a stick isn't like a living creature...Get ahold of yourself Zal! I agree Icy this is disturbing...
surprise
Zakkalise: stick
Icy: stick
Zakkalise: what stick... icy you have some problems
hmmm
Ember:Lets stay focused here...we need to find the fire unicorn!
Zakkalise: (shifts the ice that she made around) over there folow me. (starts running)
Dolphins: (Give a cry and reminderness)
Veevee: Oh yeah, we're meant to go on you.
Concorda: Now girls, Ms.faragonda did say this might take a while, we could be here days, even weeks.
surprise
Ember: Days? WEEKS! How are we gonna survive out here that long?!
Concorda: Well luckily i brought supplies for you all to last a whole month. (Holds up sack)
Athena: Concorda, what type of food is in there? A redfountain pepperoni and pepper pizza? A magix fizzy magyade?
Concorda: Well, seeing as its so cold and icy here i thought we might need something to heat us up...So i cooked us some starberry soup. As for side orders, some freshly baked bread. and for pudding tonight, some hot cross buns, one each, as for beds for the night, i think athena can handle that, as planned.
Athena: (Smiles) The dolphins are able to sleep by the river, but i've found her a little island of land made of ice, and have set us fairy sized tents and sleeping bags.
wink
Ember:thank you Concorda and you as well Athena! (hugs them both)