The Winx Club Roleplay: Cloudtower! Hisss---tory class. (all witches welcome.)

pandawinx posted on Mar 23, 2011 at 04:20PM
In hiss-tory class, you get to learn all about cloud-towers history, all the famous witches and of course, your own history. The teacher is Medusa, a woman who suspiciously always wears sun-glasses (even at night! and indoors!) and hides her hair wrapped up in a turban. She is a short, quiet, old but decent teacher, she hasn't the best hearing, so speaking up in her class!
What the rooms like: the room is hexagonal, and fairly small, and average temperature. it is nicely decorated, with twisting furniture and items. It has one big window which takes up a whole wall. Most of the witches like to sit on a oddly green "velvet" carpet that feels a bit like scales......
Things to do:
1. Take the lesson. Duh! It's a pretty dull lesson, but essential.
2. Take your exams. (more on this later)

enjoy!
 In hiss-tory class, آپ get to learn all about cloud-towers history, all the famous witches and of co
save

The Winx Club 526 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 526

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pandawinx said…
Medusa: (has a odd hissy tone to her voice) Hello dearies, my name is ms.Medusa and i am your hiss-tory teacher.
Witch 1: (puts hand up) miss, why is your hair in a turban?
Medusa: No deary, i am not sub-urban.
Witch 2: Um...What's with the sun-glasses, it's like, raining tons.
Medusa: I do not like hot-cross buns.
Angel: O.O (raises hand) Ms.Medusa, um--- what are we doing in class today?
Medusa: That's true, i am not very well paid. Well, moving on, today in class we are doing family trees. (passes sheet to everyone) Everyone write a paragraph on each of their biological parents please. It would be nice if we could read them all to the class. (smiles sweetly)
witch 2: (whispers to october) she's very sweet, isn't she? Even if she is in dire need of a hearing aid (looks at angel) Why haven't you started writing yet?
Angel: (Says nothing and fiddles with her pen)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک winxlove2 said…
Chimera:sorry I am lat-Medusa??
Medusa:meraDiNile??*hugs her*it's so nice to see you!
Chimera:it's nice to see you to Aunt Medusa!
Medusa:how is Hai?
Hai:Medusasii??*gets out and "hugs" Medusa*
Medusa:I mist you too dear!*lets her go* Write about your parents MeraDiNile pleaz!
Chimera:you now I hate them!
Medusa:do it Or Roi is coming to your bed!
Chimera:*takes the pen and write everything in speed light!*done!
Witch 3:she's your Aunt??
Chimera:yeah!
Chimera: How are you?
Medusa: I stepped in dog doo?
Witch 1: (sniggers)
Medusa: Anyway dearies, please get on with your work.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Elie_star said…
meh
October: (stares at the sheet in a very bad mood, then writes down:) My mother is very annoying. She's a stupid woman that sings all day, works with children and it's always similing. She used to tell me stupid fairytales about love, friendship and loyalty. I'm really happy that I'm here without her.
My father is quite nice. He's quiet and grumpy, and don't like stupid chat. He wanted me to become a great model, because I'm so beautiful, but I want to have the power of end stupid tales, chat and whatever else. In the end he accepted my decision and let me come here to Cloudtower.
(Bends the sheet and thinks that she wouldn't read it to anyone. That's none of their affairs)
(well Panda you can't Rlp Not your Own Chaters XD like you can't write Words that Chimera,Tanya,October ect.Say!But you can Say something like this"*thinks*,*shots a fire beam*" well you can't Talk whit not your chater :) )
Angel: (tries to write something but can't so just scribbles down "No.")
Chimera:(in Angels mind:if you aprishiate your Life Write 2 senteces!That will By all right to her!If you Write No...She will make you go to Stiptese Bar and Dance their till you get 10000 Magic Coints! Bilieve my IT'S HARD!!!)
Angel: (blinks) I have nothing to write.
Chimera:(back:Imedinasion girl Imedinasion!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lovebaltor said…
Adina: Joy. Telling the class about my famous father and step-dad... Alright... *Writes down: My father is Count Vladislaus Dragulia. He is the King of all vampires. Well-- If you didn't know this before. He is over 32,000 years old... Yes, he is that old and looks like he's in his 30's. My step-dad is the infamous Gabrielle Van Helsing. He is also immortal and is also known as the Second Hand Of God. Which, is pretty ironic considering that my real father is supposedly the Devil's son. They really don't get along, but try love me both very much.* Do I really have to present this Miss?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک silverfairy said…
Silvette: *Writes down*My dad's Henry Marcuse, my mom - Lavender Marcuse, My grandmother....Mrs.Marcuse and my gandfather Mr.Marcuse and i have many stupid cousind, aunts and uncles who used to stay away from me, especially Lorance, he used to be soo scared os me, like i would kill him or something......THE END!
There!Done! *Folds the paper and hands it over to Ms.Medusa. *
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Chimera:*gives the paper too*
rainy
Ms.Medusa: Lovely dearies. (Stares at angel) You have not done your work darling?
Angel: (looks at the ground, expressionless face)
Ms.Medusa: Dearie, perhaps it would be better if you said it to the class? (smiles sweetly)
Angel: (Mumbling) Do i have to?
Ms.Medusa: (Nods) I'm sure it's lovely dearie.
Angel: (reluctantly stands up slowly) (hands in pockets) (stares at the class looking embarrassed and scared for the first time in her stay at cloudtower) Ur---
Ms.Medusa: go on.... (all the class stare at her impatiently but interested)
Angel: I don't know that much. I know that my dad left. And that (starts to shake, just ever so slightly) (Goes pale) I killed my mum. (Class gasps)
Ms.Medusa: (Smiling) I don't think your dumb.
Angel: No, i said--- (pauses and sighs) never mind. (going slightly red) If it wasn't for me my mum wouldn't of died giving birth. I know her name was Vibbibrinnia Dolittle, but i have no idea who she was or what she looked like. She could of been human, witch or even fairy. She was defiantly between the age of 14- 18, And i don't like to talk about her much. i hate the fact i killed her, but i have no empathy what-so-ever for my dad. She was a ass-hole who left. That's all i know. I'm ashamed to think i came from his balls. But scarily enough, i could bump into him anywhere. I could of saw him on the street last week and never, ever know. I came to cloud-tower because no one there would care. And i don't like people treating me differently because of it, and i never wanted to mention it, and that's my family, or what i know of it. Now can i sit down?
Witch 4: So basically----- your a b****** child?
Witch 1: Technically speaking.
Ms.Medusa: Any questions?
Witch 5: (Smirking, arms folded) what are your plans for mothers day this year?
witch 4: what would you do if you met your dad?
witch 2: Probably burst into tears---- (quickly) that's what i would do!
Witch 6: Oh! Oh! Wouldn't if basically of been better if you never were born?
Witch 1: Bella-Donna! That's so rude even for a witch!
(More and more questions start being asked at the same time, loudly)
Angel: (Sighs and picks up her bag and just walks out the class....with a half a hour to go until the end of the lesson.)
Ms.Medusa: (short silence) anymore questions?
Chimera:guys! that's so LAme!!that girl kild her Mother And Doesen't care about Her Left-Idiot Father!!for my-That is SO cool!
Adina: You think killing is cool? Fuck, I'd hate to see what you think isn't cool... And tons of people don't care about their parents. Probably most people in here don't, so why is she suddenly the "cool one"?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Elie_star said…
sad
October: (stands up and shouts) Shut up! I can't stand all your comments! Too much noise! I hate it! I hate all this voices, chat and noise! Angel is what she is, and that's all. Now, we'd better to go ahead with the lesson! (sits down)
Adina: Finally! Someone with some sense around here! *Folds her arms to her chest and winks at October*
smile
Ms.Medusa: (Carries on with the lesson for half a hour when the bell goes) Oh, don't forget your homework dearies!
(Everyone groans)
Ms.Medusa: I'll like you to draw a picture of your mum and your dad please, for next lesson tomorrow.
Adina: That's easy... Uh-- Miss? What if you don't have a mum? Only a dad and ur-- a step-dad?
Silvette: *Mutters*Great! A picture? Why does she need all that?
Adina: *Whispers back* Tell me about it Sparkle Fairy! How do you thin I feel having to draw two guys? *Sighs* This is going to be so fucking awkward...
Silvette:*Whispers back to Adina* Actaully, the problem is, i'm not really that good at drawing! My parents might look like trolls if i draw them!
Chimera:fine....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک missdada15 said…
Tanya:*teleports to her sit so the teacher doesnt notice shes late*What did i miss?

witch 5:Angel just shared a secred with us-she killd her mother you now*smirks*

Tanya:Her what?

Witch 5:Her m.o.t.h.e.r you know..the one witch gives you bigth?Duuh?

Tanya:Mother is a really strange name for a birth giver-Weit!She kild her!?*a little too loud*

Chimera:look whos is late!
Tanya:I was not!..i just..am i have confusion disorder-I was here the whole time i sweer
Medusa:you wurin't!I didin't see you and you didin't do the Exsesize!!
Tanya:*sighs*What exsesize?
Medusa:so you wurin't here!You now must do Double!Write about your parents and MAke a Song about them!
Tanya:*laughes*what?Are you serious??
Medusa:*face like this :|*no
Tanya:good*relifed*
Medusa:I AM MORE SERIOS THEN EVER!!!DO IT!*screams*
Tanya:I am not writing a song infect im not writing anything-i chosse so
Medusa:fine!Class is over!*they all leave*
Chimera:you did a B-A-D thing!

NIGHT COMES:

Medusa:this is what heppens when you don't listen to your teachers!*lets a snake go in Tanyas Bed making a tanya gwet all whit zits* next time you will not what happends when you don't do as I say!*giggles and walks away*

NExt morning:

*someone screems*
Medusa:no worrys!I jsut sended KEi to someones bed!
GRifin:you now you can't do that! Studests can dei after it!
MEdusa:fine!I will go and remove the spell!

SHE GOES TO SKULL DORM:

MEdusa:Tanya?*chimera gets hit by a fire ball and she brakes the door*
chimera:oh you *****!!!!*hits her back*
MEdusa:*looks at Chimeras and Tanyas eyes and make them turn to stones*now! you both Ditension! for all month!*gets in their headS*Tanya you are detension 2 weeks or what ever by Gim teacher! and Chimera you go whit her!
Chimera:*goes back normal*but aunt medusa!that's not fair!
Medusa:kei!
Chimera:why are you asking her!??*all scerd* I I I didin't say enything bad! and well Detension is good!*runs off scared*
(-.-)
(changed my post)
(Thanks,you are more matur then i thought i had miss judged you sorry..and maybe i have been over-reacting i just had a bad day i hope were OK now :))

Tanya:*scared by Medusa*Oh am..look at the time,i guees i should be going too-bay*runs off as well*
(BACK IN THE CLSSROOM)

Chimera:hey Tanya *one of her snakes bite her*the posion will make your zigs disapear!*smiles*
Tanya:Am..thanks..i guees*smiles back*
Chimera:sorry about before! here*Some New stilish Clothies apear*take them!
Tanya:I LOVE them!But i dont understand...why did you decided too be nice too me all of the suden?
Chimera:(in Tanyas mind:Ask Miss)*giggles*(agen in her mind:I can searth thro your head!I can even see what did you do when you wur in your moms belly!)
Tanya:*sighs**thinks-great she nows everything about me..she knows im not a rich snob but more like a mony stiling orfen..my reprotecion is gonna be even worse if she says anything aout my past to anyone..*
Chimera:no worrys!I will not! so(in Tanyas Mind:wud you like to go Shoping after School??I now you hate it but I now a shop that has clothies Really yuor stile!AND if you buy 20 clothies you get 2 botlles of Votka!)
Tanya:Sure,i would like that!
Chimera:okey so After Classes!*smirks*
Tanya:*smirks as well*
Medusa:Class!Today we will Do Nothing!Just go chat becouse I don't have eny good ideas for today!
Chimera:*O.O*I bet today is a lucky day for us!*they leave to Magixs*so lets go to that ShoP!*they are walking*
Old Man:girls!Cud you hold these!*gives them 2 boxes*
Chimera:okey?
Old man:*some one cals him*oh shit!*hangs up*listen!take them!I don't need them enymore~!
Chimera:*smiles*wow!*he runs away*lets see whats inside!*they open the boxes*OMG!!*in 1 box there are Meny kind of alhohol and in another Snake Food!*I told you this day is Lucky!