True Blood News ‘Bite’: Hot new info on the upcoming web-series ‘I Kissed A Vampire’ starring DREW SEELEY!

catapop posted on Sep 29, 2009 at 12:59AM
Hey True Blood Fans!!

Thought you’d want to check out the official I Kissed A Vampire website (link). It's the musical take on falling in love when you’re in the middle of turning into a Vampire!

High School Musical alum LUCAS GRABEEL and DREW SEELEY along with newcomer Adrian Slade star in this first-ever Vampire musical web-series!!!

Dylan (played by Lucas) is terrified when a nasty bat bite transforms him into one of the living dead. His world is turned upside down, and he has to figure out how to balance his budding romance with Sara (Adrian), the girl next door and the bloodthirsty desires his magnetic vampire mentor Trey (Drew) is constantly urging him to give in to.

The first episode will be available exclusively on the iTunes store on OCTOBER 13TH, but you and your friends can be the first to know the latest news by becoming fans of I Kissed A Vampire on Facebook-- link

And if you’re on Twitter, use the hashtag #IKAV to talk about this fun new web-series!

Now tell me-- who would YOU choose? Dylan, or Trey?

-Cat :]

ارے True Blood Fans!! Thought you’d want to check out the official I Kissed A Vampire website (ht

True Blood 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک catapop said…
kiss
Hey guys!
Did any of you check out the I Kissed a Vampire featurette on iTunes? (The link’s link) What do you think? You think it’ll be a hit? Or is it super cheesy? You think it will triumph over Twilight/True Blood?

-cat ;]
big smile
Hey guys! The first episode of "I Kissed a Vampire" is now available! If you love vampires, then you're going to love this! The amazing soundtrack is also available.

Check it out! link

Hope you like it!

cat ;]
Hey guys!

Hope you’ve enjoyed Acts 1 & 2 of “I Kissed A Vampire” so far. Find out what happens next in Act 3, debuting on iTunes, October 27th!

Make sure to keep checking out the official Facebook (link), Twitter (link), and website (link) for news on new episodes, IKAV merch, and more!

As always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

BE THE BITE!

Cat ;]