posted by shannon9396
10. “Speak of the devil, and the devil shall appear.” (Page 138)
9. “Okay, but if you’re going to get picky like that, آپ have to average in size, too. You’re so small, I’ll have to knock ten years off your total.” (Page 146)
8. “Here’s to responsibility. Twice a week.” (Page 164)
7. “They’re just cliff diving, Bella. Recreation. La Push doesn’t have a mall, آپ know.” (Page 171)
6. “I swear, they’re like hall monitors gone bad.” (Page 173)
5. “Why are آپ apologizing for bleeding?” (Page 188)
. “Bears don’t want to eat people. We don’t taste that good. Of course, آپ might be an exception. I bet you’d taste good.” (Page 200)
3. “So what are we doing tomorrow? Hiking یا the ER?” (Page 203)
2. “I told him آپ were planning to corrupt my youthful innocence.” (Page 209)
1. “Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf?” (Page 321)
posted by teamjacob1120
Bella had Edward, and now they could love each other forever because of their immortality. And poor Jacob ‘imprinted’ on the child of the girl he once (as کہا in Breaking Dawn) loved, Bella. Everything was just perfect and everyone was happy. Everyone but us, Team Jacob Fans.
When I started reading Russet Noon, I couldn’t stop. That’s because I knew that it was the Twilight Universe in which Jacob got the girl.
Not only that, but the chapters and parts of the book that have been released on the website are amazing. They are so cliff-hang-y that they are just bound to lure آپ in. And آپ won’t be disappointed.
Read the full مضمون at link
posted by AliceRoxx
posted by AnaRoseCullen
posted by Hellohoudini