Twilight Series Does anyone know where to watch the Twilight movie online for free?

itsceleste posted on Mar 14, 2008 at 03:26PM
I've read the book ad I really want to watch the movie. =)

Twilight Series 90 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 90

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Laura90 said…
It hasn't been released yet. Their still in the process of filming it. It's going to be out 12th December 2008
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Vampire_xoxo said…
Be patiant, I know its hard, but try! lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک luvrofedward said…
yea it isnt out until december. then you'll get to see it, we all will get to see it!!! OMG! WOOT WOOT!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lunatic said…
They aren't even done filming yet, let alone editing.

I can't wait for December.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zanela_edward said…
They Have changed it it is complete and its coming out November 21st Of this year :D I cant Wait!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bella12 said…
i can't wait until the movie
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vianessvondrak said…
yeah!!! november 21st!!!!!!
even though i cant wait!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AbbiTwilightfan said…
Woot! less than a month till its out!!!
my friend read the book and told me its good, but i haven't yet. I cant wait to see the movie!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک funnyshawna said…
25 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bella12 said…
it doesn't come out until the 21st of November!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک athenaatanaqui said…
i don't know about free... but i've already seen it....CHEYANNE DON'T YOU DARE TELL THEM WHERE
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kmairuzu30 said…
why won't you tel us athenaatanaqui????????? why why why why whyw why why whyw hwhwywywyyy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! If u dont ur just like edward trying to stop bella from becomin a vampire!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mayra7632000 said…
its better to wait and watch the movie when its released..so summit can get some money and make the 2nd one...thats what im doing..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tori2693 said…
okay dude, seriously just for you i'll go buy a ticket to watch it. pleasssseee just tell me how you got to watch it early.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک house1 said…
i do but ur going to have to wait till i comes out in theaters then u can go to this web site where they have all the movies that are still in theaters!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kmairuzu30 said…
me gonna buy the dvd n e way u guys that are waiting r not truly twilight fans....twilight fans wud b sooooooo obssesed w/ it they'd help otha pplz....n btw me gonna watch the movie no matter wut b4 it goes in theaters
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iloveedward101 said…
OMFG THE MOVIE COMES OUT TOMOROW PPL I JUST FINISHED READING TWILIGHT AND I LOVED IT IM GETTING NEW MOON TOMMOROW YEY IM SOOOOOOOOO WATCING THE MOVIE TOMMOROW
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک camso24 said…
link will have it the day of or the day after
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iloveallshows said…
there will be a lot of very blury ones on youtube after the premier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO EXITED EVEN GOT MY TWILIGHT SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک retaliate said…
Just one more day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hold on everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^w^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک twifan_209 said…
watch-movies.net
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک angelas_price said…
I went to the Midnight showing last night. I must say, the book was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tinkerbell1234 said…
I am having so much trouble watching the movie I cant getit to come up can anyoe help
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bluefeet said…
It was a really amazing movie!
Go see it!!!!
Just pay 10 dollars or wait a month or so and rent it!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک drgroz said…
The more money Twilight makes at the box office, the more likely New Moon will get made. Just spend the money, go to a matinee if you can't afford the 10 bucks. But go see the movie.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dennyhost said…
Hello,

You can watch this upcoming movie online guaranteed for free with high quality videos at -

link

This is one of my favorite site and I think you should bookmark this website to watch latest movies online for free.

link

You can also listen to latest popular musics, check lyrics and watch videos.

link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک feraaa said…
Watch full movie at
link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XXxXXLuciXXxXX said…
none of these links work. please sum1 put a working link up!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mandapanda said…
well, the dvd is estimated to be released in March of 2009.... but i dont know where to get a link to watch it online, sorry
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک privatiic said…
i can't wait until january 1
:(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lisa138 said…
I don't know why..but all things don't work..you know whether I had to download adobe flash player first?
I'm from germany and can't wait until january and the voices in german are really horrible..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tinkerbell1234 said…
nothing is working
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bandgeek_XP said…
can't u just like buy a ticket for like 8 bucks cause all those websites are just going to give your computer a virus. The movie was really good! So believe me it's worth 8 dollars!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lisa138 said…
Yes in january i definitely buy a ticket..
but you have to hear the german voices..you don't really want to hear it ..the voices are very bad..and so i want to see it in english..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک klopick said…
I found Twilight FULL Movie here:

link

Amazing movie
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jellee said…
watchmovies.net ...watch it crystal clear and be mystified
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک edwardluvers said…
if u had read the book n whtched the movie... there is 2 different stories the book is way better just to tell u guys.. but the movie is kinda good but if u read the book..u would be dissapointed with the movie ... like we were
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک twiltwil said…
I downloaded it from last night here link .Totally amazing actually really liked it a lot! i LOVED it! haha! it was good! but the book was really amazing, and of course the movie didn't live up to the book 100% but like no movie really can,(which i saw the preview for that and i must say i'm very excited Hermione's hair is bushy again!) anyways, it was fast! but Jasper "the one who looks like he's always in pain" lol! loved that part and Charlie was amazing!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک choco-kid said…
i've wanted to see the movie for sooo long but I live in Norway and the movie does not come here in theaters until Febuary!! So thats a really long time!! (duh... )
I don't want to get to a link that will give me a virus, does anyone know a website or something with wont mess up my computer??

=D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Summers483 said…
I haven't been able to find any sites that work with Twilight on it. All the links so far seem to be a virus or spam sites. I sometimes watch movies at link but they don't have twilight yet, they have other fairly new releases so I'll keep my eye out because I have already been to the movies twice to see it and that still wasn't enough.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DesireeCullen said…
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY

Look none of you people have it as hard as i doooooooo
i have been a twilight fans since the very beginning.... thats more than four years ago, the horrible thing is that just three months ago i moved away fromm my friends and the Twilight premire to little SWITZERLAND (im swiss) i have lived in the us for 7 years most of my life but NOW i have to wait till january 15th till the movie comes out here and i agree with lisa in german the voices are horrible..........aaaaaaaaaaaagh so dont try and cheat into watching the movie if I can wait the so can you (even though i think im going to die if i have to wait anylonger) also they ARE making New Moon into a movie too summit clarrified the whole thing yesterday so just wait....... and remember TWILIGHT RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dennyhost said…
Hey guys,

Check it out...

link

I followed the exact direction at..

link

..and I could able to watch it.

I am not sure why you guys are not following instruction there. Once you follow the instruction there you can able to watch it. Here is the link again...

link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک barbolcia said…
I cant find it anywere Please can someone hepl me !!! ??? I just want to watch this movie olnine for free all movie If someone can help me write to me on barbolcia@o2.pl Please ...;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sanyy said…
hey barbolcia,
check out the link that twiltwil has given above link and searched for 'Twilight full free movie" or just check out here and see the first link link
i downloaded the movie from the link i got here and watched it..but the movie has not lived upto what i was expecting after reading the book. the acting is mediocre.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KaryC said…
Next to impossible to find. Movieforumz is one place where they have about the first 20mins of the movie, and will likely have the rest fairly soon.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک klopick said…
I found Twilight FULL Movie here:

link

Amazing movie
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک livelovelaugh said…
all these links a sham seriously why post links to try and give people viruses its pathetic watch-movies havent got it yet it sucks i cant wait to see it im still going to the cinema when it comes out over here but i wanna see it before then
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vampiress015 said…
Heres a link that works link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Summers483 said…
link

its finally up but pretty bad quality =o( but you can watch it yay.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sanyy said…
check out the first link on this page link OR link