Twilight Series Fifth book? (SPOILERS FOR BREAKING DAWN)

neeki posted on Apr 08, 2008 at 03:26AM
I found this quote from Stephenie Meyer on imdb:

"I do have a fairly intricate outline for book five. That's not including Midnight Sun, that will be the next one. It isn't told from Bella's point of view, but the characters that you know now will remain characters in the story, so like Alice and Jasper, and we'll still have Edward and Bella around."

So does that mean that both Edward and Bella, and Alice and Jasper make it through alive in Breaking Dawn?!

Twilight Series 137 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 137

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک neeki said…
Wait i found the original list and links :)
link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک luvrofedward said…
so that means that breaking dawn is probably in Bellas POV while the one after? is going to be from somebody elses?
Yea i think most of BD is in Bella's POV (some bits won't be) and then the fifth book (if there is a fifth book) it won't be but they'll be in the story. It could be a prologue even? I'm just confusing myself here lol.
Some of you can't see the link so here's a transcript of the original page:

Love_Bites over on TwilightMoms has compiled a seriously fantastic list of what will, won't, and might happen in Breaking Dawn. I am ecstatic to include her list of expectations!

So here is my list of things we KNOW will happen in BD...with sources! Very Happy Very Happy
NM= New Moon EC= Eclipse PC=Personal Correspondence on Lex

1. A wedding will be involved...whether it goes through or not is another question (EC-Epilogue)
2. We know that Charlie has already knows about and has reacted to the wedding since the invitations went out. (although we don't know what his reaction was) (EC-Epilogue)
3. Alice will get to experience some degree of fun planning/executing the wedding (EC-Epilogue)
4. Bella's story will be finished with "a big bow" (Amazon video)
5. Bella will narrate for the most part. (San Fran Q2)
6. Jake will be in the book (Q&A Chicago Q9)
7. It will be at least loosely based on "A MidSummer Night's Dream" (Q&A Pasadena Q30) and another tale.
8. Volturi will be in it to some degree (we will at least hear why their skin is so brittle...unlike the Cullens skin) (PC10)
9. Forks will be a very interesting place (SM Website NM Story-last sentence)

Possibilities for BD that have been alluded to by Stephenie Meyer:

1. We may find out Eleazar's history and power (Denali clan) (Lex PC1)
2. Charlie will have a love interest but may not win out over his rival. (Stephenie said we may find out more about Charlie's family...which makes sense if the wedding does take place). (Q&A MySpace) [Mel's note - I can't find anything on this anywhere, but love_bites included it originally so I'm leaving it for now]
3. Sam and Emily get married? Leah is a bridesmaid. (EC5)
4. We will find out Alec's Power (Volturi) (Q&A Chicago Q3) -said we will find out but didn't say when
5. Bella may turn into a vampire (if she doesn't the Volturi will be angry) (NM/EC) and on the craptastic covers on SM's website there is a girl with long brown hair & red eyes on Forever Dawn (SM Website) and SM may have alluded to how her power would be special (Q&A Pasadena Q3)
6. Bella and Edward will end up together (she said "like Alice and Jasper, they would be characters in books 5 and 6) (Q&A Chicago Q4 & Q9)
7. Someone could grow a donkey head for the MSND tie in…ha ha (Stephenie post on Lex)

And I am thinking we should make a list of things that we know SM has alluded to not happening....
So, here are things that will NOT happen in BD:

1. Alice, Jasper, Bella, Edward will die (Q&A Chicago Q4)
2. Bella and Edward will break up (Q&A Chicago Q4 & Q9)
3. Bella will change her mind and decide to be with Jacob instead (Q&A Seattle Video 3)

To see all the stuff it's linking to go to the link here:
link
:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shortynme said…
To me it says that after BD, Bella's great story ends. But there are other adventures to be had, like Alice and Jasper. So she's going to keep writing but with other characters. Who knows, maybe we'll all become obsessing with Jasper around book 5 and 6! lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک oogellaboogella said…
No, the 5th book is going 2 be from Edwards POV (twilight)
No that's Midnight Sun..that's just Twilight from Edward's POV. This is talking about a continuation of the whole series, which takes place after Breaking Dawn.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gabitha said…
Wow that could be cool but we would really have to wait for more info! I really hope there is another book! and and Mudnight Sun IS Twilight from Edwards POV just to add! lol :P Thanks for the info neeki!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cheergeek said…
HORRAYYY for JASPER!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CullenCult said…
I hope
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FloatingMuffins said…
What about Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, and Rosalie?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک raycheld84 said…
If you go go Wikipedia.com, they tell you what Stephanie Meyer has planned. She's writing another book called "Midnight Sun" and it's basically "Twilight" all over again, only it's Edward's POV.

Also, in an interview she did, she's doing book 5 & 6 that does NOT include the "midnight sun" book.

I think it's fair to say that we will have many more books about Bella and Edward, as well as more movies. I also don't forsee her taking Jake out of the picture, it would suck too bad. I do, however, see Jake imprinting on Leah...makes sense.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک inanutshell10 said…
To raycheld84:

I'm almost positive that Jacob hasn't, and therefore isn't going to, imprint on Leah. It's just like how he didn't imprint on Bella - he wouldn't have strayed from Leah when he was emotionally distraught (like he did at the end of Eclipse). Even before in the scene where Bella and Jacob are sitting around the camp fire listening to the tribal stories, Leah was there and if Jake had imprinted on her, he probably wouldn't have been as indifferent towards her as he was.

It doesn't make sense for Jacob to imprint on Leah, of all people, anymore knowing that he didn't imprint on Bella and this is the same type of situation but with a different person. I'll admit, two werewolves imprinting on one another would be pretty awesome especially since Jacob is so heartbroken at the moment buuuuuut I don't think it's possible so far. Unless Stephenie Meyer just didn't write it yet, but even then? It doesn't make sense; the puzzle peices don't fit together correctly.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sparkly_edward said…
thanks for clearing the whole bella choosing jakob thing. I was seriously scared there.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mandielane said…
luvrofedward...it has been said bd is from bella's pov and ms will be from edward's
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Team_Vamp said…
I don't think Jacob has imprinted on Leah, but that Leah has imprinted on Jacob! When you've imprinted on someone, you're willing to do whatever it takes to make them happy. What might Leah do (in terms of Bella) for Jake's happiness? Would it cause a "war" between Weres and Vamps?

On this note: Midsummer involves two sets of lovers - Hermia & Lysander (Bella & Edward) and Helena & Demitrius (Leah and Jacob). Both Lysander and Demitrius are in love with Hermia. Helena is in love with Demitrius, but he completely scorns her love. Hermia's dad does not like Lysander, and wants her to marry Demitirus (sound like Chief Swan??) The story takes a twist when Puck magically causes both boys to fall for Helena. In the end, only Lysander is changed back, so both girls have the boys they love. All is well.

I don't think this will happen - remember, only loosely based. But, the Volturi could probably cause some mischief like this. Could they cause Bella to fall (temporarily, of course) for Jacob? Might Leah initiate this suggestion, in order to keep her imprinted happy? In the end, would Jacob somehow fall for Leah?

last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Ughh Bella better not go for Jacob, even for a bit... she made a choice, and that wouldn't be fair to Jacob!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mrsblack_1089 said…
OH MY GOD THERE'S GOING TO BE A 5TH BOOK??????????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­?? sry if thts a dum q but i didn't know that (wait we're talking about twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn, midnight sun, and THEN another book??????????) it would b awesome if the 5th book was told from jake's pov wouldn't it? yay OMG a 5th book!!!!!???? geez i hope so!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lunatic said…
Yes, so far we know there will be a 5th book. What we don't know is who will be the narrator. OMC. If it were Jasper I'd... explode.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lunatic said…
... This page is cutting everyone off.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ikfsohk said…
For more information ...

You can preorder it now online at amazon.com at below link

link

you may see other popular preorder books , such as

Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga , Book 4) ,
Brisingr (Inheritance , Book 3),
Fearless Fourteen (Stephanie Plum, No. 14) ,
Acheron (Dark-Hunter, Book 12) ,
The Time Paradox (Artemis Fowl, Book 6) ,
A Dance with Dragons (Song of Ice and Fire) ,
The Last Patriot: A Thriller ,
Tribute ,
The Dangerous Days of Daniel X ,
TailSpin (FBI Thriller, No. 12) ,
Chasing Darkness: An Elvis Cole Novel ,
Swallowing Darkness (Meredith Gentry, Book 7) ,
Flat Belly Diet! ,
Moscow Rules ,
The Absolute Sandman, Vol. 3 ,
Death Angel: A Novel , Dark Curse (The Carpathians (Dark) Series , By Schism Rent Asunder ,
Devil Bones: A Novel , Undead and Unworthy (Queen Betsy, Book 7) ,
The Last Oracle: A Novel ,
The Mary Kay Way: Timeless Principles from ... ,
The Gypsy Morph (The Genesis of Shannara ,
Rogue ,
The Beach House

read review & compare between books

these are bestseller preorder books now . I think This can help U.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jessiejoe05 said…
Where did you find all this?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jarawr said…
i thought breaking dawn was the last book in the series besides midnight sun??
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک twilightaddict said…
alright well i can say something that all of you are probably thinking right now

The next month and a half are going to go by really slow!!!!! August 2nd just won't come soon enough!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک M123M said…
Well at least in A midsummer nights dream Hermia (as Bella) ends up with Lysander (edward). Demetrius (Jacob) will end up with Helena.
But then- whose "Helena".
I dont really care what happens to Jacob.
Just as long as edward and Bella stay together.
BTW: on the real website there is a countdown for breaking dawn. Only 33 days left.
I CANT WAIT THAT LONG.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک johnnybravo said…
Hey M123M im glad someone else picked up on the MSND theme - this might sound a bit far fetched but i was thinking that what if the story took them to where the other good group of vampires are (so bella could be changed) - jacob(demitrius) chases them there meets the vampire that used to like edward and imprints on her(helena) - i figured it would be a good twist, jacob hates vampires yet imprints on one, (they dont seem to have any control over who they imprint on) - it would sovle alot of problems, jacob would be with a vampire so stays friends with bella and makes friends with edward - bella gets changed in the end knowing the she can spend eternity with her husband and best friend!!

As for books 5 and 6 i would guess theyre writen from jacobs point of view - instead of a human vampire relationship it then focuses on a werewolf vampire relationship.

I only heard about twilight last week and have already read the books and am reading the first one again - lol!!!

Sorry for going on, this theory might be sooo wrong but i thought it sounded good - lol!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک reporia said…
well, maybe Jacob is lysander, beacuase at the end of Eclipse, Bella falls in love with him. and, charlie herd Jacob cursing really bad, and rally didnt talk about him very highly any more. plus, Charlie knows it would hurt Bella if he objects to Edward. Helena could be Rose, beacuase it is also said that she is jealous of Bella for having edward when edward didint want Rose.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک twilightlover13 said…
midnight sun isn't technically the "fifth book in the series" cuz it doesn't really continue anything. It's just Twilight again from edward's view. It's a companion to twilight. you can look at it as like twilight 1.5 or something haha
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک candicunningham said…
The special edition of Eclipse said the fourth and final book in the series, I believe. I can't find it anywhere right now though. I do know the first chapter of Midnight Sun is on her website.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ILY-TWILIGHT said…
hold up,
i thought that BD was the last book in the series?
dnt get me wrong i'm already gettin excited that it isn't but i thought that if SM writes any other books they will be the same but from different points of view?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jacob4ever57 said…
SORRY IF I'M REPOSTING SOMETHING BUT I'M NOT READING ALL THESE COMMENTS ;) ok stephenie meyer said Edward, Bella, Jasper, and Alice are all gonna live those characters will NOT DIE ok?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aurora_blade7 said…
First, this is my favorite book series i have ever read. It's so romantic and the sexual tension is like-wow.lol edward does get on my nerves sometimes though, with how paranoid and overprotective he is and when he wouldn't sleep with her.
Also, I am extremely irritated there aren't more spoilers for breaking dawn. i know it's only a few more weeks, but patience is not one of my virtues. i know she doesn't want to ruin it for people who want to be surprised, but if they don't want to know, they don't have to read the stupid spoilers!
My guess is that they're going to have some major problems with jacob, or possibly the volturi. not until bella and edward get married and she's turned though. i also have a feeling bella will be able to control herself a lot better than most newborns, her power will be that she can control other vampires' minds, and her dad atleast might find out about vampires and werewolves. and did anybody read the paragraph on the back of the eclipse special edition cover? i wonder if that's when they're about to sleep together or he's going to bite her?
OMG johnnybravo!! I have contemplated that theory over, and OVER. I didn't think anyone else thought the same.
*squee!!* we will know soon ^^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک eclover said…
I just got finished reading all three of the books in the last week and all i know is that if edward and bella don't end up together then i for one will be depressed along with the fact that i think the whole series would of been a complete waste.. why would the whole series be about Edward and Bella's love just for Bella to end up with Jacob? That would be wrong!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tigerlover657 said…
does anybody know including neeki if bella and edward are really going to try? if you know what i mean. because that may bring more readers or not. who knows but it will bring a dramtic change who thinks that they should? i think they should for some crazy reason!
wow jhonny bravo i never thought of it that way you sound very clever!
ok auora_blade7 i think that it is inappropraite for you to use that word and second of all it was when he bit her not that other thing!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheWolfGirl0001 said…
O.K i like jacob.
point blank.
but i do want edward and bella to be together it just would not be fair if they are not, but jacob said something at the end that made me wounder and it go me thinking. He said in the epilogue" i am not the only one to chose this life" as he ran off in to the woods.

Now remember the story of the third wife- when bella went to the wolf bondfire- the chief/ whatever (white wolf) just walk off into the woods life jacob ran off to canada. maybe jacob found him?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک apkee said…
Okay for all the things about 5th and 6th books. I think they are untrue. If she was saying in interviews that she is going to write a 5th book about what happens after Breaking Dawn, don't you think she would post that information on her website! And it says nothing on there. Trust Me! Also from the quotes of the day you can tell that they go and see the other good vampires because one the quotes is from Tanya saying "Oh Edward I have missed you" or something like that. Also Tanya had "Liked" Edward when he was staying with them. Something could go on there. Like her trying to ruin their wedding. Just guessing here. But also I have no idea were this witch business came from. That would be the stupidest thing EVER!! If Bella became a witch. Anyways.....
I think Bella and Edward should get married but I want Jacob to be happy to so I hope everything works out.
Oh and also one of the quotes was from Charlie saying "Bells, your up to bat" Which I think means that Charlie knows about the vampires and is at one of their baseball games. And Bella has to be a vampire by then. To beable to play with them. But then again it could just be a baseball game from school or something.
I hope theres a happy ending in the FINAL BOOK IN THE TWILIGHT SERIES, BREAKING DAWN!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Dangergirrl said…
up to bat means it is time to walk down the isle
who took down my post? ok lets try ths again,

A Bells and Jake did imprint, that is why when she was leaning on him they can talk to each other... rember,,
2) Jessica is a Vamp she kept repeating the same thing over and over to keep ed out of her mind
I think she will be the one to bite bells
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HisTypeOfHeroin said…
No bella and jake did not miprint Stephanie has already addressed this. Look under her website. She states all the reasons why it was imposible that he imprinted on her. So sorry but your wrong. Jake still has not imprined yet.
Jessica is a vamp? ummm I think that the other vampires would be able to smell her as a vampire if she was. I dont think you can hide your vampire identity from other vampires.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HisTypeOfHeroin said…
sorry misspell I ment Imprint not miprint.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pink_martini2 said…
I hope Jake imprints on a vampire. That would take forbidden love to a whole 'nother level.

And it would suck if B/E breaks up. The story would never end. I'd rather get closer with those two and move on to Jake. :D
I had seen a post were someone said that Bella had a dream of two childred with black hair... were is that. I cant find it, I have been up all night tossing and turning. and re-read the books, but I keep skipping by a few chapters becuse jake is such a jerk, if he wants Bella happy why cant he see she loves Edward and leave it at that
ok bravo, I think you have good ideas. I think the link will be Seth, he and Edward and him became friends in the fight. IF you read part of what hapens in the first chapter Bella cals him and says he in in Canada link

The first chapter, entitled "Engaged", starts off a few days before the wedding while Edward is off hunting. Bella is driving a new flashy sports car, a Mercedes-Benz s600 Guardian, that Edward has given her because her old '53 Chevy has finally died. She stops at a gas station where two men admire her car and tell her that the car hasn't been released in the United States or Europe yet. When she arrives home, Bella stays in her car and uses the cell phone Edward gave her to call Seth Clearwater, the werewolf who has developed a friendship with Edward after their fight with Victoria, to ask how Jacob Black is doing. Seth tells her that Jacob, who has remained in his wolf form for weeks, is somewhere in Northern Canada and that he is not coming home. Bella sulks with this knowledge and then has recollections of the night when she told Charlie about her engagement. When Bella had finally plucked up the courage to tell her father, Charlie automatically assumed Bella was pregnant, and laughed hysterically when he realized how Bella's mother would react. Bella also notes that she was utterly shocked when her mother also took the news very well and immediately offered to help with the wedding plans. When Bella comes home Alice is fitting Charlie into his tuxedo for the wedding, and states that it is Bella's turn. While she is being fitted by Alice, Bella goes to her "happy place" to think about her love for Edward and how wonderful their honeymoon will be

So Bella and Edward go loking for him and meet up with the old family frieds and the chess game begins, and Bela is now torn that is why you see the pawn in the back ground that is red and the white queen is in the front to repersent Bella..and yes my spelling is bad but love you all
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
As for my Jessica theory,it would be great is she was the witch...because she sure acted like one
Our Witch!!! God that would be great! Edward did give them tickets to get out of town so they would be safe

Angela Weber
A classmate of Bella's, Angela is described as being a shy, quiet, and very kind girl. In the excerpt from Midnight Sun, Edward hears from her thoughts that she would like to get to know Bella better, but is afraid of what Bella will think of her. Furthermore, she is one of the few of Bella's newly acquired "friends" that is not planning on using Bella's appeal to their own advantage.[2] She has light brown hair and soft brown eyes. She respects the space of others, a characteristic that is very much appreciated by Bella, and has a very gentle disposition. She played a minor role in Twilight, but became very good friends with Bella during the events of New Moon. She has a strong relationship with her boyfriend, Ben Cheney
ok was some of our posts removed for spoilers?
it would be funny if jake imprints on a guy,,, just like the dumbledor i am gay becuse i were crushed purple velvet