Twilight Series If آپ Could...

fanpire101 posted on Aug 24, 2008 at 01:52AM
if you could change any one thing about twilight, what would it be, and why and what would you change it to and why?

my answer: i would change nothing, if i did it just wouldnt be the same story, this is how stephenie wrote it so this is how it should be, plus if i changed something i might regret it later, and i dont want my twilight story ruined. therefore in order for it to stay the way it should be, i dont want to change even a single word

Twilight Series 9 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک braybear04 said…
i would not change anything either because if i did then it would have also changed the ending of the series which i enjoyed!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک claudia-gunawan said…
I agree with both of you. The storyline would ruin.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cole101 said…
the whole story would be corrupted. nothing can be changed
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emma-jeff said…
I wouldnt cange anything about the books but I would want there to be more books from differant characters perspective. :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک djb2010 said…
i absolutely agree with emma-jeff. there NEEDS to be more books. there are so many characters that i feel should have their stories continued.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TwilightLover91 said…
Well the book no, but in the movie, i would change the fighting scene at the end, i imagined it in a old run down square ballet room, not a big old church lookin thing. N in the movie... Bella hardly gets hurt n Edward fights James, I wonder if Bella even goes 2 the hospital at the end, lol.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EdwardJ said…
well stephanie meyers has put on her website that her next project is gonna be the blacksun (twilight in the prospect od Edward) so there is the plus side I would never change anything about twilight or any of the books in the saga I love but like others have said there should be more there has to be more I havent gotten so obsessed with a book series since anne rice and im tempted to say meyers is better think of the possibilitys there could be a jacob and renesemee continuation
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mandapanda said…
its midnight sun, btw. but i wouldnt change anything either. its a great book and not only do i love the moments of bella and edward, but their characters. SM just created them as people. and you can easily relate to them.. well, everyone except edward seeing as he is a vampire! lol. but the story she tells through the characters is what *dazzles* me everytime I read the book. and i wouldnt change anything about it. it is perfection.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vianessvondrak said…
nothing can be changed!!! i love the hole story!!