Twilight Series Quote of the دن

tubby2002 posted on Jul 05, 2007 at 07:51PM
Stephenie Meyer is doing a quote a day until August 6th from Eclipse. I am going to try to post them everyday but if I dont get to it please anyone feel free to do it for me. I am going to keep posting them in the thread so keep checking back on here...

(here is the website that I am getting these from: link)

last edited on Jul 12, 2007 at 01:55PM

Twilight Series 41 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tubby2002 said…
7/5/07

“I don’t have any leeches on my speed dial.” — Jacob Black
here are some of the past ones that i missed:

"There's something...strange about the way you two are together...The way he watches you- it's so protective. Like he's about to throw himself in front of a bullet to save you or something." --Renee Dwyer

"We're a bit sensitive to blood around here. I'm sure you can understand that." --Bella Swan

"And speaking of Italy and sports cars that I stole there, you still owe me a yellow Porche." --Alice Cullen

"I prefer brunettes." --Edward Cullen
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
7/6/07

"i'm really gald Edward didn't kill you. Everything's so much more fun with you around." -Emmett Cullen
7/7/07

“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” — Bella Swan
7/8/07

“Edward’s only human, Bella. He’s going to react like any other boy.”
— Angela Weber
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sweetmonkeytoes said…
Thank you so much for doing that! I missed the first few quotes because I was on vacation and I was going crazy!
your welcome

7/9/07

“I never thought I needed to teach you how to throw a punch. Guess I was wrong about that.” — Charlie Swan
7/10/07

“This hostage stuff is fun.” — Alice Cullen
7/11/07

“Does my being half-naked bother you?” — Jacob Black
7/12/07

“Do you ever think that your life might be easier if you weren’t in love with me?” — Edward Cullen
7/13/07

“I already know how strong you are. You didn’t have to break the furniture.” — Bella Swan
7/14/07

"Would you like to hear my story, Bella? It doesn't have a happy ending-but which of ours does? If we had happy endings, we'd all be under gravestones now." -Rosalie Hale
7/15/07

"You aren't exactly the best judge of what is or isn't dangerous."
— Edward Cullen
7/16/07

“I didn’t have quite the same…upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My beginning was something else entirely.” — Jasper Hale
7/17/07

“I think I might have been wrong before, you know, about not being able to be friends. Maybe we could manage it, on my side of the line. Come see me.” — Jacob Black
7/18/07

“It’s the thought that counts. I ought to know.” — Edward Cullen
7/19/07

“Well, that just sucks! I guess I’m stuck with Mike Newton after all.”
— Bella Swan
7/20/07

"Fall down again, Bella?” — Emmett Cullen
7/21/07

“Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV.” — Jacob Black
7/22/07

“Hey, vampire girl!” — Embry Call
7/23/07

“Besides…the more time I spend with you, the more human emotions seem comprehensible to me. I’m discovering that I can sympathize with Heathcliff in ways I didn’t think possible before.” — Edward Cullen
7/24/07

“Do you think either of them would give up if you died? They’d still fight, we all would. You can’t change anything, so just be good, okay?” — Alice Cullen
7/25/07

“I was just wondering why you stabbed him. Not that I object.” — Edward Cullen
7/26/07

(this one is interesting, one of my favorites so far)

“The stories say that the Cold Woman was the most beautiful thing human eyes had ever seen. She looked like the goddess of the dawn when she entered the village that morning; the sun was shining for once, and it glittered off her white skin and lit the golden hair that flowed down to her knees. Her face was magical in its beauty, her eyes black in her white face. Some fell to their knees to worship her.” — Billy Black
7/27/07

“It’s a good thing you’re bulletproof.” — Bella Swan
7/28/07

“I offered eternal servitude, remember. I’m your slave for life.” — Jacob Black
7/29/07

“I feel like screaming!” — Jessica Stanley
7/30/07

“Would you please tell me what you are thinking? Before I go mad?” — Edward Cullen
7/31/07

“Maybe you should pick on people your own size.” — Charlie Swan
8/1/07

“I can’t imagine how awful that must feel. Being normal? Ugh.” — Bella Swan
8/2/07

“I know you think that I have some kind of perfect, unyielding self-control, but that’s not actually the case.” — Edward Cullen
8/3/07

“The right thing isn’t always real obvious. Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else. So…good luck figuring that out.” — Charlie Swan
8/4/07

“I never thought I’d see the day where I’d be willing to take a bet against you, Alice, but it has arrived.” — Bella Swan
8/5/07

“You’ve experienced the way I can manipulate the emotions around myself, Bella, but I wonder if you realize how the feelings in a room affect me. I live every day in a climate of emotion. For the first century of my life, I lived in a world of bloodthirsty vengeance. Hate was my constant companion.” — Jasper Hale
8/6/07

(YAAY...One more day till it comes out!)

“Quite a pity how things turned out, isn’t it?” — Jane

(Who is Jane, I cant think of who it is?)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک twilightlover13 said…
Jane is part of the volturi! of course! goodness. she's the one who can manipulate the mind to make it seem like your in excruciating pain. she does it to edward on new moon hardcover page. 474-475
OMG! I cant believe I forgot that. Now that you say it I know exactly who she is...I feel stupid now!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lunatic said…
At first I couldn't remember as well, but then it suddenly came to me. Don't feel stupid. It happens to all of us. Even the most obsessed.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XpsychotickissX said…
i kno this is a little late btu im so glad u posted these, my computer wasnt letting me go 2 her site(at the time) & i really loved these & practically needed thse. bellas love life is my drug =]
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lunatic said…
It's so interesting read them now that we know what the quotes refer to.
I know it. I love reading quotes to my favorite books.

It was a little irritating when we didnt know what was going on cuz you wanted to know SO BAD.