Twilight Series Kristen Stewart Can't Act!!!!

Bella_Smells posted on Apr 07, 2009 at 02:32PM
Me and my friends have been watching twilight and have noticed that Kristen Stewart is a terrible actress. She manically shakes her head and twitches when she speaks. She practically freaks out when she is answering questions. Also, if you were going out with Edward wouldn't you smile, because I know I would.She must really be depressed. if you agree please tell me because I'm sure I am not alone in thinking this.

Twilight Series 249 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 249

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک I_Luv_Bella said…
OMG!!!Leave Kristen alone.Your lucky she will even perform for you bastards
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bella_Smells said…
What are you going on about,She can't act. She is so twitchy!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ItalianAngel89 said…
OMG!! I'm so sick and tired of people bashing this girl!! Leave her alone!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jalicefan15 said…
Bella is nervous in the book and she is supposed to be worried that edward will find someone else so she dosn't smile

kristen is an amazing actress
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brooke_penelope said…
Kristen is an amazing actress, I cannot believe how many people hate her.
I love twilight but I am sure there is much better actresses than Kristen. She looks like Bella should look but she doesn't act right. I am not trying to offend anyone but please tell me why you all think that twitching and making funny noises is good acting.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک I_Luv_Bella said…
heart
Twilight is an amazing film and everyone in it are so cool.There is no one better than Kristen!!!
Its a great film but she is so twitchy!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hermoine said…
pretty much she is a twitchy bitch that can't act and stammers her answers
btw she don't really look like bella and she aint clumsy enuf !
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iluvtwilight_ said…
smirk
yeah, she twitches but she MEANT to!!!! She's nervous in the book and she seems pretty nervous in the movie too! Why does everyone critisize her???!!! All imm gunna say is that she didnt seem clumsy enough. Your just jelous cos she gets to be wiv Edward in the film!!! Thats why people like her.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pixie09 said…
big smile
I didnt think she was all that brilliant. i no im being really picky and she is ment to be average and all that, but i hated her voice, and she was a tad annoying. i just think that romance isnt her style of acting, i think that she would be good in a alternate genre, but not vampire romance. i loved the movie tho just coz it is twilight =D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک JamieLea85 said…
Kristen is great, she's real. Don't hate on her b/c you weren't chosen for the role......
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sylar_rocks said…
hmmm
I agree with everything said above! Personally, I loved the movie but I know a lot of people didn't and it doesn't make me sad/mad. But,what does it for me is that people who don't like the movie are just ready to throw the whole dump on Kristen. She is an amazing actress,don't blame her if you didn't like twilight!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jalicefan15 said…
I know someone who acted in a movie with kristen and he thought she was a great actress
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HerMelody said…
She seems like an okay actress to me. Surely she wouldn't be cast if she was bad at acting?... most of us probably couldn't do better. I like Kristen as Bella and I think her look suits Bella well. There are certain parts of the movie where Kristen seems better as Bella than in other parts... I think she's great in the ballet studio scene.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jackie5starr said…
OMG people!!!! Have you SEEN how she was "acting" in the scene where she got bitten??!?!? SOOO many people could do better, but she does look like Bella but her acting skills really could be improved.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HerMelody said…
I thought she was fine in the scene where she was bitten and the venom was spreading. You have to imagine what the pain would be like. She acted the way she imagined it to be. Really, I don't think she would have been cast if there had been other people who could play Bella better. They chose Kristen for a reason.

edit - typo.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mickis14 said…
meh
Kristen is not a bad actrees ò.ó and you said if she´s with edward... but edward is a character it doesn´t exist :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jackie5starr said…
well peeps...this is a spot for twilight not kristen so it doesn't really matter but i think she cud be better...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک _Becci_ said…
maybe she'll watch the movie notice she is a bit twitchy and tone it down a little for next time.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tiddles said…
smile
She is meant to be like that leave her alone i think she is a great actress
are you sure she is meant to be that twitchy.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tiddles said…
yes she is nervous and scared so leave her alone!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک caitlincookie22 said…
big smile
everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but why bug people when you know that most of them all like kristen? and besides, this is a Twilight fan club.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nicole041895 said…
angry
ok she might do things in the movie like twitches but if you read the book she is scared most of the time of losing edward or having to be apart but she does smile and is happy to be wit edward
shes a good actress god >=!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jacob4ever57 said…
big smile
No way dude i totally agree with you! Yea!! Kristen Stewart sucks at playing the part of Bella! I'm so glad someone finally agrees with me!
smile
acting is not always being great, it is about being real, and trying to do what you think your character should be. i think that we fans could relate to her better because she doesn't act better than a normal person.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SimplyLaurel said…
smile
It's a simple matter or looking at her technique(or lack there of). She'd fidgety, but it's inconsistent, which tells us that it's most likely not just a character choice(and if it was, she would deserve criticis for being inconsistent in character choices). She stutters which shows lack of vocal training, which chears up articulation troubles. She twitches, most people twitch when they are thinking quickly(usually, when acting, the actor is focused on their character, not thinking of other things), which in this case shows that she isn't in character during the filming of these scenes.
The most common support to Kristen's twitchiness, etc. is that it's part of Bella's character. Funny, but I don't recall Bella having a speach impediment or tourette's. Neither do I recall her being in the middle of a year-long panic attack.
This is a club devoted to Twilight, not Kristen Stewart. While rabidity is spreading between supporters and haters of Kristen Stewart, I must ask the rabid-fans to back down. I am not personally insulting you. I am expressing dissatisfaction with Kristen's Stewart acting. You may, by all means, dissagree, and please feel free to voice your opinions. But remember, losing your temper is a reflection of your own ability to handle conflict.

That is all.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mandapanda said…
all I'm saying is, I thought her acting was acceptable, to me at least. But I will also say this. Just because of how she acts in a movie... calling her a "twitchy bitch" is a TERRIBLE thing to say. Seriously, that is just completely disrespectful and mean.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mcclare34 said…
I think everyone has their own opinions, but I personally loved her and she was freakin brilliant. I love her and i think she is so gorgeous, and i was mesmorized by her performance in the sucking out blood scene. I was crying the whole time!! She is amazing and I think people should just leave her alone. If you don't like her, that's fine, but I don't think you should try and post something on the web saying how terrible she is, and trying to start a forum about how you think she sucks and trying to get people to agree and join. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک twilight4ever97 said…
I LOVE KRISTEN!!! and from reading ALL of these comments, 99.9% of people do to!! I totally agree with you, mcclare34.
O, and if you have even read the Twilight books, Bella_Smells and Jacob4ever57 and any one else who thinks that kristen can't act, you would know that Bella in the book does everything that she does in the book!!!!! omgh, get a life!!! Bella rocks!!!
heart
Thank you and i agree with you also!!!!!!!!!
hmmm
@ mcclare34:
Really? You thought she did well in the blood sucking scene? You mean the one at the end with Edward sucking James' venom out of her? That surprises me. Everyone I've talked to about that scene say it sounded like she was having an orgasm or something.
Just a nod to the people who were saying that she wasn't clumsy enough, that wasn't Kristen's choice. Things like slips/trips/other signs of clumsiness lie on the director and writer. Maybe there was more clumsiness and Kristen asked if it could be removed, but it was most likely not her descision.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک patriautism said…
I think she acts fine, I just don't think she is as pretty as I pictured Bella being.
 I think she acts fine, I just don't think she is as pretty as I pictured Bella being.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LinaJC said…
she HAS to be like that because she is self concious of herself and she is very shy and quiet and she doesn't think she deserves edward because she is so plain (beginning of breaking dawn, when they are almost getting married) so don't go saying stuff when you dont know what you're talking about
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sinai114 said…
Okay. This is what I have to say on the matter. We must learn how to difference between who is Bella and who is Kristen. Okay? Peoples. I mean seriously. Ok first point in reference to Kristen, we can not blame her for acting a little bit "twitchy" at certain times especially when a mob of devoted fan girls gang up on her and asking her a series of questions that refer to the character "Bella". What would you do in a moment like that, when you arent the character in soul, you are only trying to be her. Kristen is out of the ordinary or so I would call it because she has a certain way of presenting herself, and must I say, extremely profesionally. The lack of verbal terms have nothing do to with being an actor. You read the script you act it out as you would. I am glad that despite the comments that are constantly bombarding her about the way she IS are not affecting her to such extent that she is trying to become someone she is NOT. In reference to the character Bella, OKAY. I have to admit that she does seem a little zoned out in the movie "twilight" but cant we all just see things from "Bella's" perspective? What would you do if you found out your lab partner was a vampire? What would you do when you found out you were the only girl in the whole entire planet who is present in that situation? If i was her I would be twitching alot, constantly blinking and stuttering to show that she is trying to regain structure and strength for EDWARD, and I think that shows Bella's vulnerabiltiy. What other way would you show vulnerability? Bella constantly crying or what? I'm pretty sure if that happened people would not be calling Kristen's acting "twitchy" instead "crybaby". If Kristen did not know how to act then she would not make Edward aka RobPattz look good in any way on the screen. Besides we must consider the fact that I think alot of people bring only a tiny bit to the character that they are portraying. Not to mention if Kristen was not a good actress, then she would not be getting so many demands on movies, and her new movie Adventureland would not be getting good reviews.

That is all. :)
@ mcclare34: I agree with you hun, how else would you portray somebody having vampire venom inside your blood stream? I mean if you have been a victim of this act then please tell me "How OH How is it that you're supposed to show pain?" I would really like to know and get a good visual image.
rainy
twilight4ever97 (Wow sounds like my user name! Not sayin u copied just saying)
Anywayz dude we don't like Kristen so what? Everybody has their own frickin opinions. So what we don't like the actress who plays Bella? What's the big deal? I don't like Rob either! I think Rob was way better than Kristen but there's something I don't like about either of them. And dude btw i totally didn't get ur reply. Explain what you meant in the last part please. Before you said omg or whatever.
I hate Rob to. o, yeah. umm, what i meant to say wuz"kristen stewert acts just like bella does in the book." have u read the books? yeah... srry about saying that u suck. that wuz mean. i say that my friends suck... its a habit.
I'm just worried about the guy playing Jacob, he is wayyyyy too short.
smile
Lol twilight4ever97 it's ok. It's one of my habits too! And yea duh i've read the books! Who hasn't?
I just don't really like Kristen Stewart. That's all.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک JoseVanders said…
It takes a pretty good actress to appear as if she's not really acting, so many over them overdo it, its insane.
u are right josevanders!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cullengirl1597 said…
In the movie she acts way to... edgy around Edward. Too weird. Plus shes a terrible influense. She does drugs and swears far to much. She sounds like a freekin man. I dont like her 1 bit.
sad
@sinai114:
I honestly didn't mean to offend or angry you or any other fans of Kristen Stewart. I apologize if you were offended by my comments. I was merely trying to give an analysis of Kristen Stewart's acting style that went beyond "She sucks! She should be fired! Naaaaaaahhh!"

As to my dissatisfaction with the ballet studio scene and her portrayal, I remain completely unconvinced. After watching countless actresses portray scenes in which their characters undergo great pain similar to what Bella undoubtedly experienced in that scene without sounding if they are having a "special moment," I can't help but feel that scene could have been handled better. At least, so that an entire movie theatre didn't avert their eyes and shift uncomfortably in their seats while listening to a teenage girl gasp and moan awkwardly. In short, Kristen should have been advised to take that acting choice in another direction. If all else failed, that part of the scene could have been done without the actor's voices, and an underscore of appropriate music instead.

As for her twichiness being stemmed from pressure put on her by fans, that would also be a sign of being out of character in a scene. If Kristen was thinking about the rabid fans during filming, it would be a red flag to her focusing skills. Kristen has also said that during the filming, she was essentially oblivious to the fan's reactions. It wasn't until fimling was completed that she discovered the details of the fans' anger.
SimplyLaurel- Yes, I really do. THE VENOM WAS GOING THROUGH HER WHOLE BODY WHILE STINGING!&*@%^ of course shes going to be twitching and making weird noises!!
and again , do you really have to go critize her on the internet?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! its my opinion, and going back to saying if you dont have anything nice to say, DONT SAY IT AT ALL!

twilight4ever97- THANK YOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol do not worry Simplylaurel...i was not offended in any way :] I totally see your point on the last comment haha.
I just tend to be a little overwhelming or sarcastic.

P.S. Although the uncomfortable part of bella moaning awkwardly, does have its pro. Fans should be getting used to this because what are we going to do when more makey outey scenes start coming out. Cuz breaking dawn better be filming. And you know what goes down there. Talk about people shifting seats and parents getting up to get more popcorn. lmao.
 lol do not worry Simplylaurel...i was not offended in any way :] I totally see your point on the last
JoseVanders I have always thought that she was a good actress ever since Panic Room.
It's just I pictured Bella short with a heart shaped face, big eyes, and full lips.