Vampire Academy Series Who should play Dimitri?

MandersxPanda posted on Jul 14, 2009 at 12:40AM
Personally, I think it should be Ben Barnes. He's totally gorgeous, and if he just packed on a bit more muscle, he would be fit for the part! He did a great job of taking on the Spanish accent in Prince Caspian, so I think the Russian accent wouldn't be too hard for him.
Anyone else agree? If not, who do you think should play Dimitri?

Vampire Academy Series 31 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک forbiddenLURVE said…
I have two that I can't pick between:
Ben Barnes and Taylor Kitsch
good point with the accent thing with Ben
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aishwarya_roza said…
mischievous
Ben Barnes would make a perfect Dimitri...he would be really awesome...he is soooo gorgeous and he has a beautiful smile....but he needs to put on a little muscle...taylor kitsch is second on my list...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک forbiddenLURVE said…
mmm... I also read in an interview that Richelle would like Taylor Kitsch to be Dimitri...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک x_rosemary_x said…
i think tht they should use the same pll they use for the covers because thats how they discribe the dimitry and besdides the dude they used for shadow kiss was hotlink
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Irenag said…
Joe Manganiello.. no one else.. my god is he hot.. tall, beautiful, amazing actor.. such a badass and he truly loooks like a god!
 Joe Manganiello.. no one else.. my god is he hot.. tall, beautiful, amazing actor.. such a badass and
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Roza_Belikov said…
BEN BARNES!!!!!! HE IS SO HOT AND EXACTLY HOW I IMAGINED DIMKA!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک twigirl97 said…
I'd say BEN BARNES!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vampiressJazz said…
zzz
yes to true but don't go on about this some ppl get pissed off
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک linda845 said…
smile
jesse metcalfe , hes soooo hot !
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Vampire_A4Eva said…
Totally Ben Barnes he is exactly how i imagine Dimitri
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucifel said…
ben barnes, definitely.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pamilong24 said…
My two choices would be Ben Barnes and Taylor Kitsch! They're both really hot. Ben would be the best choice if you consider the face and the hair cause most people say that he's what they imagined Dimitri to look like (me too)but he's kinda skinny so he needs to work out some more...but otherwise, I think he's the PERFECT choice for Dimitri.

Taylor Kitsch is a close second for me. At first I didn't really think he looked like Dimitri (I'm leaning towards Ben)but he really has that badass god thing going. (which is damn good)Lol
(link)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 My two choices would be Ben Barnes and Taylor Kitsch! They're both really hot. Ben would be the best
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک couvillion said…
heart
i can't imagine anyone else as dimitri
he is hote and sexy
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fussychick said…
big smile
this guy is perfect for dimitri but i have no idea what his name is. does anybody know it??
 this guy is perfect for dimitri but i have no idea what his name is. does anybody know it??
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک phoenix_amelie said…
Ben Barnes is exactly how I picture Dimitri. He should just put on some muscle and he'd be perfect. He's a great actor, he had experience with fighting scenes in Prince Caspian and he played a Russian in one of his movies so he already knows how to pull off the accent.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Hellen20 said…
Ben! He's perfect for Dimitri
 Ben! He's perfect for Dimitri
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Vamp_Biatchh said…
@fussychick: that's Jared Padalecki
Maybe Trent Ford?
 @fussychick: that's Jared Padalecki Maybe Trent Ford?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک princess_mimi said…
heart
Ben Barnes would make a perfect Dimitri
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jelisa_88 said…
yes Ben Barnes he looks like he should be Demtri
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک magendc1 said…
i think it could be Jared Padalecki
hes hot but how ever they pick he needs to talk with a russian acsent
 i think it could be Jared Padalecki hes hot but how ever they pick he needs to talk with a russian
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک leci_brown3 said…
smile
i think that JOE MANGANIELLO shold play Dimitri. All you gotta add is the hair and the russian accent and there you go! Ben Barnes has too much rounded features. he needs to have a hard strong face like Dimitri
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RozaBelikov111 said…
kiss
definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely BEN BARNES!!!!!!
 definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely def
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jenn17 said…
there's no one so far that should play Dimitri....ben barnes seriously????? i used to love him but now i hate him cause everybody thinks he's dimka....they should just pick a russian actor who speaks english...ben barnes could put some muscle but getting his height to 2 meters is impossible...if he has long hair it doesn't mean he's dimitri every guy can let his hair grow to dimitri's length...and ben barnes is already too famous and doesn't have the dangerous look...HE'S JUST PLAIN ORDINARY
and taylor is too short too and his acting skills are not that good...he's great but no
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Liya1998 said…
heart
Ben! Ben! Ben!
definitely Ben Barnes!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک YevaBelic said…
heart
Ben Barnes
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pamelaaaa_x said…
TAYLOR KITSCH ALL THE WAAAAAY! i really don't how ben barnes fits the part i'm sorry to all ben barnes fans.... TAYLOR KITSCH can act, he looks the part, he is handsome and has amazing eyes and a great body and has had lots of training when it comes to action scenes as he was in x men and the new movie John Carter, and his johannesburg accent in the movie the Bang Bang Club is brilliant! he could definitely be able to do a russian accent! look at these vids from youtube and you'll be inlove with him as dimitri like me!

link
link
link
link
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 TAYLOR KITSCH ALL THE WAAAAAY! i really don't how ben barnes fits the part i'm sorry to all ben barne
TAYLOR KITSCH <3
 TAYLOR KITSCH <3
TAYLOR KITSCH <3
 TAYLOR KITSCH <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Beliklover said…
I would like to add new name to the mix but would also like to say I could never picture ben barnes as Dimitri even though i love him:
His build is small
Even though he is gorgeous his face is too feminine, more "pretty" than masculine animal magnetism like how i think of this character
While people say he's perfect because of the hair PEOPLE CAN GROW THIER HAIR!!
Therefore instead I would like to suggest Ashton kutcher who is tall and well build (however would still need to train for the role) and hot in a more masculine way. Also because he's older the age difference would make it more obvious as a lot of actors in their 20's still look like teens on the screen. Finally he’s a good and experienced actor.
 I would like to add new name to the mix but would also like to say I could never picture ben barnes a
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DimkaandRoza said…
big smile
BEN BARNES!!!!!! He totally fits the part cause of the hair and muscle and he's attractive. I wouldn't mine staring at him on the big screen.
 BEN BARNES!!!!!! He totally fits the part cause of the hair and muscle and he's attractive. I wouldn'
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DimkaandRoza said…
big smile
BEN BARNES!!!! He would totally make a great Dimitri. He has the hair, the looks, the muscle, the body, and he can pull off the russian accent. I wouldn't mind staring at him all movie.
 BEN BARNES!!!! He would totally make a great Dimitri. He has the hair, the looks, the muscle, the bod