Vampire Academy Series Who should play Rose?

katbutterfly posted on Sep 14, 2010 at 04:37PM
Someone on another forum suggested Odette Yustman. I think she would play the part beautifully! I also like the idea of Alexandra Daddario (who played in the Percy Jackson movie as Athena's daughter).

Vampire Academy Series 7 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Liya1998 said…
cool
out of those 2 i'd go for Odette Yustman
but i've heard talk that Megan Fox might be auditioning for Rose's part too.......but personally i can't see Megan fighting, like if you really thing about it, it looks impossible!!
so i'm for Odette Yustman, BUT she's not my ideal choice
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Liya1998 said…
cool
OOO i found out her name, it's Sophia Bush

not EXACTLY like Rose, but she's the closest person i've seen yet, and she looks like she can fight.......without it looking fake....ok TOO fake......OK FINE but she IS better than Megan Fox!!!
 OOO i found out her name, it's Sophia بش not EXACTLY like Rose, but she's the closest person i've
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک steffenee said…
This is the closest I think I have found to Rose. I'm pretty sure I have the looks 90% right but no promises. It's been a while since I read the books.
 This is the closest I think I have found to Rose. I'm pretty sure I have the looks 90% right but no p
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vamp13chix said…
smile
I dont know who she is but shes really pretty and the hair is a little light than what the book says about Roses but i think she would be a really good Rose
 I dont know who she is but shes really pretty and the hair is a little light than what the book says
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vamp13chix said…
smirk
I dont know who this is eithier but she would also be a good rose i think im pretty sure these two girls arent celebs but thier both pretty and looks like they could fight while it looks real but thier hair is a little light... But I think Sophia Bush, Olivia Wilde or Odette Yustman are all good celebs <3
 I dont know who this is eithier but she would also be a good rose i think im pretty sure these two gi
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک YevaBelic said…
big smile
Sophia Bush!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TotsGantt said…
This might sound totally out there and stupid, but I would really like to play Rose. I'm 16 years old. I have dark black/brown hair. 5'6". I'm a runner and can tone up for the part. I'm a fan like everyone else here. And I've been acting for years. I know there's a very VERY slim chance they'll even consider unknowns but with support from the VA Community I think I could get noticed. Please check out my Page and tell me what you think: link
 This might sound totally out there and stupid, but I would really like to play Rose. I'm 16 years ol