Vampire Knight Anyone caught up on the manga?

pink_martini2 posted on Sep 25, 2008 at 05:28PM
Spoiler warning!

I'm kinda confused. So Kaname is a bad guy now?

And Zero wants to wipe out all purebloods, including Yuuki?

Right?

Vampire Knight 8 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک martemora15 said…
hope he don't kill yuki, they belong together
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pink_martini2 said…
me neither. But I was so confused. I'm not use to reading manga. And they way they kinda just revealed it all in one "episode" of it was a lot to take in.

But I sure am glad my impression of Kaname were correct.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Montinjsbbb said…
But in witch episode did yuki become a vampire? Because iv watched only till the 15th episode! And where can i see the rest of them?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pink_martini2 said…
We're talking about the manga series (comic books), not the anime series (animated tv show).

The manga came first, and then they started to make a show about it. So the manga is a little ahead in the storyline.

You can find the comic books over at here: link

I get a little confused reading the manga. So thats why I asked if someone could clear it up for me.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Twisted_rocker said…
k, in the name of all that is good and crunchy,WHAT!!I like had no idea that kaname and yuki were,were brother and sister. i recently started reading the manga but WOW. but those 2 rock even though it's incest. i don't mind and neither should u...zero rockz 2:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک suky123 said…
I don't think Kaname and Yuki are real bro/sis. Kaname said it himself. I'm a bit cofused myself.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lunatic said…
I'm sure the brother/sister thing will make sense in the end. Until then, I'm bloody confused.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Hinata1994 said…
well, i'm completely confused... Yuuki said that Kaname is her bro, but Kaname said he wish to be born as Yuuki's real bro, so what the hell is going on? but.. anyway, I hope Yuuki and Zero get together in the end.. Oh, man!The manga only release monthly! I hate waiting!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک