Vampires Team Jacob v.s. Team Edward which team is better?

Lycan500 posted on Jun 18, 2009 at 03:38PM
Which team is better. I say Team Jacob all the way!

Vampires 41 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Janyy said…
big smile
Jake :D
His Boddyyy :D
ouww:D
And.. his charackter is so much better then ..(f)edward
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Snake-Eye said…
Team DRACULA.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pennywize said…
laugh
just cant get away from these fucking twilight twirps. er um oops sorry i didnt realize i was in the twilight club. what? oh you didnt realize you WERE NOT in the twilight club/ oh well your bad. and whose to say ed and j wont end up together?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pennywize said…
laugh
ha ha ha necrobeastiodomy! ROTFLMMFAO
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LunaDragon said…
big smile
JACOB!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jacoblover10 said…
tongue
PENNY WHY DONT YOU PUT YOU FUCKING ASS WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS ASSHOLE NOW THAT IS WORTH LMFAO
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sapherequeen said…
1. Why is this forum here? It's TWILIGHT-related, and Jacob's not a vampire.

2. People are allowed to like and dislike something. pennywize and jacoblover10, chill te hell out. You are free to like and dislike shit, but do go off offending people because they feel differently about things.

3. I AM THIS CLOSE FROM FLIPPING THE HELL OUT ON SOMEONE.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MadamOcta13 said…
laugh
TEAM DARREN!!!! HE'S BETTER THAN ANY WEREWOLF OR SPARKLE-PIXY!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک helena-gal said…
edward

he has the best family
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SimplyLaurel said…
tongue
Well, I hope all of the people who are saying that this shouldn't be here because it's Twilight related, not just vampire related also have similar discussions in threads about Buffy, Underworld, Dracula, etc. discussions as well. After all, if the Twilight vampires can't be discussed here, other vampires shouldn't be allowed either. Fair is fair.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CupcakeKiller said…
TEAM BUFFY
slay em, slay em all .. start with the sparkling ones
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jamesmarsters said…
heart
TEAM BUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT FOR TWILIGHT TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEAM SPIKE FROM BUFFY HE IS SO SEXY!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CupcakeKiller said…
yeeeeeah.! team Spike!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Darktimes104 said…
big smile
Team Jacob!!!! Hes So much sexier and he never left Bella, he was always there for her.

Oh, Team Damon as well!!!(Vampire Diaries):D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vampire-_-girl said…
team zero from vampire knight
 team zero from vampire knight
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ZoeyStark said…
heart
TEAM TAYCOB!!! (Jacob/Taylor Lautner!)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tinnagirl_90 said…
omg team JACOB all da way babi
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IzzyOzera said…
Team go talk about this on the twilight spot
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک warcraftjunckie said…
angry
Its amazing how many people are shallow. Im not only in Team Edward because Edward is hot, which he is pretty cute. The only reason people are in Team Jacob is because Taylor Lautner got paid thousands of dollars to come on screen and take his shirt off and show his abbs that took him weeks to get. Jacob is a shallow dog of a boy who is so obsessed with a girl that he cant just leave her alone, even when her BOYFRIEND has made it abundently clear that she dosen't WANT TO GO OUT WITH HIM! Plus Jacob is trying to break up the greatest couple since Romeo and Juliet, which makes him just as shallow as his fans. I'm pretty sure i'm the only person left who dosen't care about just looks, I mean I want Edward and Bella to be together, which they end up marrying and have a daughter thank god, because they're perfect for each other, not even the fact that he's a vampire and she's a human will keep them a part, because they make it work, and if Jacob can see that and still try to get Bella for himself that makes him the most shallowest person on the planet!So, to round up all that I have said in this passage, Jacob is a SHALLOW MUTT!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک November99 said…
warcraftjunckie, there are so very many things wrong with what you said.

"Jacob is a shallow dog of a boy who is so obsessed with a girl that he cant just leave her alone, even when her BOYFRIEND has made it abundently clear that she dosen't WANT TO GO OUT WITH HIM"

Show me where he is shallower than Eddykins. Also, Bella can make her own decision, can't she? It should not matter what Eddy thinks.

"Plus Jacob is trying to break up the greatest couple since Romeo and Juliet, which makes him just as shallow as his fans."

Romeo & Juliet: perfect couple? No. You missread. Shakespeare wrote R&J as a warning and a parody of young love. R&J says young love is doomed to fail. How does trying to break Bella and the manupulative Edward apart make Jacob shallow, exactly?

"I mean I want Edward and Bella to be together, which they end up marrying and have a daughter thank god, because they're perfect for each other, not even the fact that he's a vampire and she's a human will keep them a part, because they make it work, and if Jacob can see that and still try to get Bella for himself that makes him the most shallowest person on the planet!So, to round up all that I have said in this passage, Jacob is a SHALLOW MUTT!!!"

Bella & Edward are not perfect. She is obsessivley clingy and he's manipulative (removing engine from her car to not let her see her friend). Their relationship has been called (by experts in the field) unstable and dangerous.

Team Tyler's Van FTW!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GemonkDruid said…
mischievous
Team Spike ;D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک warcraftjunkie1 said…
angry
ha November99! Why dont you go f*** yourself!!! Bella and Edward is the best couple ever! and Jacob Sucks! And I guess I was right when I said all Jacob fans were shallow!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GemonkDruid said…
^ Wow. How rude.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rene01240 said…
i am team edword
Wow, telling me to fuck myself because I stated facts.

1) I HATE both Edward and Jacob.

2) What in my reply said I'm shallow? Please, I'd really like to know.
Gemonk, i agree Team Spike! :D
warcraftjunkie1 how are Edward and Bella the best couple ever?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CharmedFan4eva_ said…
team angel <3 :d
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nutzforlutz45kk said…
smirk
Omg i a so on team KELLAN BABI ALL DA WAY
heart
Spuffy FTW :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک piperleoforever said…
im for vampires,warewolfs are not my thing.. but idk,i think im Team Edwardo.. xD
*werewolves
*Edward
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک itchygum said…
heart
I think Jacob is cute, but Edward has my vote. I mean, sure Jacob is cute, but does he dazzle you? No. That is exactly why I like Edward, even though in most of Eclipse he acted like a jerk, I felt bad for him. Wouldn't you feel bad if your girlfriend fell in love with your enemy. Yeah, I'm deep.:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک raven_valerie said…
team bangel :DD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tellymaster said…
Team Damon. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک warcraftjunkie1 said…
tongue
Team Edward! Duh! Seriously! Everyone only likes Jacob cause of his bod! He's a frickin' idiot! And totally selfish.
Warcraftjunkie1... prove that Jacob is selfish.

I know a few people who liked Jacob better than Eddykins before there was even word of the movie, much less word of the stars of it, so it couldn't be for "his bod", as you say.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lady-Dark said…
team edward
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kachumia said…
Edward is better.. he is handsome and protective and he loves Balla even if she is a total VUP (nothing special) xde
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک surubhivohra said…
Edward because he is a vampire and i luv vampire.who wants to be with a werewolf
 Edward because he is a vampire and i luv vampire.who wants to be with a werewolf
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cutty525 said…
wink
I WOULD GO 4 TEAM EDWARD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vampirecool said…
i HATE Jacob
i LOVE Edward <3