Vampires Vampires don't sparkle!?!?

emma-janee posted on Mar 18, 2010 at 07:00AM
I'm not trying to offend twilight fans here, but i am having a hard time understanding why the frak twilight vampires sparkle?!
I know over the years vampire have changed alot i.e garlic? sunlight? coffins? and what not but sparkling where the hell did that come from? It's truly ridiculous.

I just needed to get that rant off my chest.
Any comments are appreciated

:)

x

Vampires 35 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Will_NolanLover said…
smile
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!!!!! THATNK U PERSON!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emma-janee said…
big smile
YAY! at least im not the only one LOL WOOOOOOOOOO
:P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Snake-Eye said…
Thank you so much for joining my anti-gay sparklepires club. :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CupcakeKiller said…
OH GOD!!!!!! THANK YOU!
that`s what i wanted to hear,
twilight sucks!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Will_NolanLover said…
YAY!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک roxasismine23 said…
angry
TWILIGHT IS THE BEST VAMPIRE BOOK EVER!!!!!! BESIDES "JESSICAS GUIDE TO DATING ON THE DARK SIDE" AND "STAKE THAT" ITS FINE IF U DONT LIKE THE SPARKLES BUT DONT TAKE IT OUT ON THE ENTIRE SAGA!!!! HAV ANY OF U EVEN READ IT!?!?!?!?!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emma-janee said…
meh
Yes actually i have read it, the book was fine - the movie was mediocre. I'm not trying to offend I can understand that people love it I just don't understand why they sparkle. Sorry.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک italiangirl976 said…
Yea I so agree. People say why can't they sparkle? But why would you want them too? I mean come on its really stupid. Vampires are not meant to sparkle.
My problem with Twilight is simple: They ruined the vampires, the new "vampire lovers" are NOT true vampire lovers & a freaking hype!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک millis said…
angry
I really, really, REALLY HATE the sparkling!
roxasismine23 , umh of course i have read it ? or els i would`t say that it sucks.. iw read all the books and smeyer writes so bad.. as bad as it can get. the only thing that matters to her is edwards hottness.. and the reletionship with bella is just based on looks and smell. Stephenie teaches young girls that its okay to take suicide when your boyfriend leaves you. she brought back feminsm like.. a 100 years? and she writes the books for herself.. that means that she doesnt give a damn about her "fans". she copies other vampires love stories like Buffy and Angel also.. when a 190 year old guy watches you sleep.. it`s not sweet. if you want a real vampire story.. watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer! im not trying to offend anybody! this is my opinion.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hpfreak14 said…
I read it also. I hated how the vampires sparkled. Like Snake-Eye said the new "vampire lovers" are not true vampire lovers. Another real vampire story is Vampire Diaries, first few episodes might be kind of boring to some people (personally i loved it) and there may be some rumors that it copied twilight which is NOT true since the book came out 10 years before Twilight (even though the show and the book are different the show isn't even close to Twilight) In the show one of the vampies which burn in the sunlight actually makes fun of twilight in the 4th episode :D
i know. i laughed so bad xD
vampire diaries is also awesome!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SimplyLaurel said…
First, let me point out that I thought the sparkling was a bit ridiculous when I read it too, but this is the way Meyer explains it in the books:

Edward explains to Bella that the vampires were given more than enough ways to get prey. They're look good, they smell good, they sound good. The sparkling reaches out to a human's natural curiosity. Primitive humans would see a pretty, sparkly "person," get curious, and go closer to see what it was; thereby making it easier for the vampires to catch them.

Like I said, I thought it was kind of stupid, but whatever. That's the explanation in the book.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TavenNVM said…
OMG Look at my icon!! See i totally hate the sparkling! I think i would know if vampires sparkled!
monkey
YAY this is the best chat eva! :D

Oh, the stupidest quote ever!!!!!!
"This is the skin of a killer, Bella" ROFLLOLLOLOLOL!!
Man, I have no comment. Twilight IS the stupidest movie eva.

If Twilight was a horror movie, no one would watch it! (I mean, none of the fans). They want to see romance. xP If they really were looking for vampires, they would watch Dracula, Salem's Lot or Blade!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wolfcharmer192 said…
meh
Twilight vampires are the closest it comes to actual vampires
no vampires do not sparkle, they just don't like the light and i despise anyone who says diffrently
and btw; why do humans want to be turned into vampires anyway
the cravings are hatefull, you have to watch your loved ones die right in front of you, and worst of all....
you have to protect anyone that might give your secret away...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Darktimes104 said…
monkey
U know the whole way she came up w/ the sparkling vampire thing right? Smeyer said she had a dream of two ppl in a meadow, a boy and a girl. As the sun came out, the male's skin started to sparkle. Smeyer knew he was different so now hes the world famous sparkling vampire(Edward)
angry
yeah she fell a sleep to a buffy episode.. lmfao
she was like "twilight is like a bad episode off buffy" damn you smeyer, how dare you call your sparkling, viny vampires something that could have been on the world most greatest, epic tv show.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wolfcharmer192 said…
meh
hey don't be hatin on smeyer, she is a good person with a good book series
oh and fyi: buffy sucks no offence to those of you who love her frekin props that are so fake as hell
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CraziRanger said…
Omgeezus! finally some people who agree with me. Since when do vampires sparkle? i always saw them a fierce ruthless creatures who burn when they walk into the sun. Sparkling vampires are the MOST ridiculous thing i have ever heard (or saw)

P.S. I just have to say this but Kristen Stewart is an horrible actress in the saga
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ZoeyStark said…
REAL VAMPIRES BURN!!!!!
 REAL VAMPIRES BURN!!!!!
smirk
@ZoeyStark: I want that! *_*
I just have to say this but Kristen Stewart is an horrible actress in the saga

lmfao, yeaah! she has the same orgasm face in like every scene xD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DaniKatZ said…
big smile
I know!! Damon Salvatore was complaining and making fun of that too on the Vampire Diaries! I found that funny! <33
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skypirate said…
Stewart <--- she's a terrible actress indeed! Have you spotted that her face doesn't show any emotion? She looks the same when she smiles and when she cries! She's so FAKE!

As for all the sparkling thing I do agree - that's one of the most ridiculous things about vampires! I can't get how could Meyer write sth like that!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GemonkDruid said…
OMGods, I hate the Twilight Saga! It tainted the whole image of vampires!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Dark93Rose said…
tongue
Thanks to Stephenie Meyer not only vampires sparkle but they can also reproduce. Seriously thst's stupid, who told that woman she could ruin vampires like that.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alliXcobber said…
since when do vampires sparkle? thats so stupid!!!!!!!!!!
wink
Same as GemonkDruid!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kndkid96 said…
tongue
Twilight sucks! Even the vamp(s) from "Codename: Kids Next Door" are more real! Ok, REAL vampires don't go around spanking children, but....

Twilight sucks! Even the vamp(s) from "Codename: Kids اگلے Door" are مزید real! Ok, REAL vampires don
wink
@kndkid96 Haha, love that picture! And i remember that episode!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HouseofNightRox said…
Ugh its soooooo stupid, stephenie meyer is such a shit writer
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ashwolf said…
meyer has no right to screw up vampires like that and what the thing with no fangs?! thts the sexiest part
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ashwolf said…
i read twilight and meyer totally screwed up vampires they dont sparkle and they have fangs and even good vampires drink human blood