Vocaloids Is there a vocaloid anime? (i only read the manga)

NelTheSquirrel4 posted on Apr 22, 2012 at 04:13PM
i have heard people talking about vocaloid anime and all that stuff but i tried looking for it but i could never find it so i was hoping someone else knew if there was anime or not. If there is i would really like to know!!!

Vocaloids 13 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک panisepic said…
Well as far as I know there is no official vocaloid anime, maybe you heard people talking about making one or about a fan-made one,but she has appeared in some real animes! "Miku's popularity has expanded enough to have her appearance make cameos in various anime and manga, such as in Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Miku is seen in the auditions of the role of Meru Meru.[39] In the OVA of Lucky Star, Hiiragi Kagami is forced to cosplay as Miku by the power of Konata's wand. [40].She and Rin are in a choir featured in Maria†Holic episode 12. [41] Miku is also seen episode 11 of the anime Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu, in the B class. [42]. A recolored Miku is also seen in episode 9 of MM! at the school festival holding a stick in the shape of a leek. In the anime Usagi Drop, in episode 6 a negi very similar to Miku's can be seen in a shopping bag. Miku also appears in Un-GO, in episode 1." got this info from the wiki link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Missir said…
No. Crypton, one of the companies that have made Vocaloids, confirmed in mid-2011 that there will not be a Vocaloid anime. Besides, it would be quite impossible to make an anime out of vocal synthesizers with no set personalities.
Lennys_Girl commented…
they do too have personalities!!!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک randomgirlove said…
wink
My replies are like what the aboves said. :3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rie_Fujioka said…
It's not exactly an Anime but I read somewhere that Ghibli (you know, the one that produced those amazing movies like Spirited Away and Totoro) will be making a movie based on the Story of Evil. Don't believe me yet, it might just be a rumor.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zelink4ever said…
No, there is no Anime on Vocaloid. But, some people makes fan-made episodes of Vocaloid. I guess that is what you are talking about, the rumor.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mayumi_Sasaki said…
Unfortunately, no. There isn't an anime on vocaloid that isn't fanmade. Although, there is a rumor that the story of evil is being made into a movie, (PRincess + VaLet) but it's fanmade and is not done by Mothy himself, which is the creator of the story of evil. And the movie rumor started a few years ago, so I doubt that there will actually be one. But who knows, I could be wrong.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Yuki-onna-ice said…
i know a manga called miku frost mix i was just bored and searching things on google and i accedently pushed on it but sadley i never found it again there is also a funny vocaloid cartoon called chibi miku
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TotalDramaFan60 said…
No, but there is some episodes starting particular Vocaloids I'm it and Haku and Len Pafu-Pafu and Miku tries to pee in Kaito's mouth but then Gumi Gakupo and Big Al do it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک celeste0502 said…
Fan made anime
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک blackbirdKT said…
there is an anime by shaft coming out in the spring based on kagerou project(a vocaloid song series by Shizen no Teki P or Jin)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CP3912 said…
Yes there is apparently! It started getting worked on 2 years ago. This is a link to see what they have done so far link of course it's fan-made but that art is awesome!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Domoberry said…
There is animes based on vocaloid songs, you just haven't searched enough... There is Kagerou Project by Shizen no Tekki-P (Jin) turned into an anime called Mekaku City Actors (which blackbirdKT mentioned), and then there is the Mikagura High School series by Last Note that turned into an anime called Mikagura School Suite (very funny anime).
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک freddie16 said…
there is also black rock shooter