Walt Disney Characters "Pocahontas" on Blu-Ray in 2012 and "The Little Mermaid" in 3D in 2013!

PrueFever posted on Oct 04, 2011 at 08:11PM
Gran Drex, A fellow memeber from the mexican supervaca.com forum has posted pics from the Mexican "The Lion King" Blu-Ray with an insert advertising Pocahontas on Blu-Ray coming soon, so the rumors of a 2012 special edition were true.

Also, over at BoxOfficeMojo.com, they have listed "The Little Mermaid to be released in 3D on 9/13-2013!
 Gran Drex, A fellow memeber from the mexican supervaca.com فورم has گیا کیا پوسٹ pics from the Mexican "Th

Walt Disney Characters 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PrueFever said…
big smile
Gotta say, I'm definitely excited for "The Little Mermaid" to be released in 3D! ^^

Also, we know that "Lady and the Tramp" and "Cinderella" are next years Diamond Editions to come out on Blu-Ray!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lisia said…
wink
I really love those news! But I don't know if they would do the same in Itlay, maybe not. I would buy the DVD of the little mermaid if they release the DVD in Itlay. I'm excited to see Cinderella!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PrueFever said…
big smile
Well, they don't show the Disney Movies in 3D in the Danish Cinemas which I think is a real shame! They only come out on 3D Blu-Ray ;)

I bought "The Lion King" on Blu-Ray last week, and I can't wait for the next Disney Classic to come out on Blu-Ray :D