Warrior cats of the clans Become a warrior!

Fadingechoes posted on Feb 09, 2010 at 02:13PM
To be a full member of this club I need a discription of you as a warrior and your warrior name!
 To be a full member of this club I need a discription of آپ as a warrior and your warrior name!

Warrior cats of the clans 43 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Fadingechoes said…
wink
Fadingstar: O.K so i'm your leader and if you want to be med.cat or deputy send me a message. I an a silver tabby she cat with black tabby stripes and amber eyes. I have a long scruff of hair reaching down to my forehead and EXTREAMLY long fangs.
 Fadingstar: O.K so i'm your leader and if آپ want to be med.cat یا deputy send me a message. I an a
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mistyflower said…
big smile
I want to be Mistykit, a tortoiseshell she-kit with a white chest, a dappled coat, and extremely bright blue eyes.
 I want to be Mistykit, a tortoiseshell she-kit with a white chest, a dappled coat, and extremely بریگیڈیئر, برگیڈیر
smile
Do you get into trouble alot or are you a perfect little angel?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Snowpaw said…
big smile
I want to be Snowtail, my tail is fluffier than my body and my eyes are bright green. My nose and right ear are black. I am chirpy,curious, witty, mischievous and known to start fights with other cats- though most of the time im easygoing and nice
lol, is that to much?

this is as close as i could get to it
 I want to be Snowtail, my tail is fluffier than my body and my eyes are bright green. My nose and rig
big smile
Hi Snowtail! Welcome to... Oh ya, do you want this to be Thunderclan? Or should we make up our own?
smile
lol, ummmm, i think it shud be thunderclan, cuz a lot of people make up there own clans (i cant think of a name that hasnt been started yet lol) but u can decide i dnt mind either way ;)
laugh
Thunderclan 4eva!!!!lol
 Thunderclan 4eva!!!!lol
big smile
lol, YEA! Are there certain forums to roleplay on?
I'll make one
big smile
gotcha!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ichigocat said…
wink
I want to be in WindClan. My name is Redring. I am not very strong but I am extremely smart and friendly, I fight for justice. I am small and quick, making me a good hunter. I have medium sized white, black, and grey fur. My eyes are turning golder by the weeks. My paws are grey. My fur is tabby style. The reason I am called Redring is because there is a red ring of fur around my neck.
 I want to be in WindClan. My name is Redring. I am not very strong but I am extremely smart and frien
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jaywing11 said…
smile
Hello my name is jaywing i want to be in thunderclan.I'm quick and agile and always think before I act.I have dark grey fur my paws are white and my muzzle is scarred.my eyes are crystal blue.I'm also a tabby.My name is jaywing in honor of the tribe of endless huntings former reincarnation of jayfeather.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Shadepool101 said…
big smile
okay, Jaywing's added. Do u waqnt to be added in the other RP too?(link)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cindybird said…
hi im lepordstar leader of wind clan
i made a mastake so just call me lepordstar
im a silver tabby she cat
hi red ring i am leadr of wind clan do you want to join?
i also have pich blue eyes and verey sharp claws sharp fags
hmmm
is enyone here right now
hmmm
red ring are you here?
worried
is enyone here?
sad
oh i wish someone would come on to here
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ninano1998 said…
im here
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ninano1998 said…
can i join as cindertail, a grey she cat with brown spots and tail.
hmmm
ya you can
crying
i wish some one was on
crying
i wish someone was on
is anyone on
crying
i wish someone was on
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک moonglow123 said…
smile
hi !!!can i be a thunderclan queen??im fernfire a pretty silver and gold and kinda white shecat:i have silver fur,a white tipped tail,and golden paws i have bright amberish green eyes

:my mate is dodgeblur:he is a handsome brownish gray tom with bluish green eyes

-kits: snowkit,(a silver and white shecat),berrykit(a brown and gold tom)talonkit(a gray tom with light brown paws,and light brown tail tip)and oakkit(a brown and white tom):D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک moonglow123 said…
hello? ..............any1...........i feel abandoned *sigh*like always....HELLO?!? theres a lonely abandoned girl here.....oh 4 goodness sakes

JK:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BladeStorm said…
NAME: BladeStorm

LOOK: Silver With white tip on his tail

BIO: Father Killed By TwoLegs, Mother Killed When He Was 9 Moons Old By A Fox, Lived As Rouge Until He Was 11 Moons Old, Joined a Clan, Currently A Rugged At times Ill Tempered Warrior, No Mate.

.....to much?
 NAME: BladeStorm RANK: Warrior LOOK: Silver With white tip on his tail BIO: Father Killed سے طرف کی
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NightOtter said…
big smile
I would love to join if youll let me? I am fine with what ever duty you put me in, Im NightOtter a warrior cat abandoned by a clanmate and forgotten, i have no clan and would love to join yours!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Fairstepshaven said…
Heys my name is Fairstep, a beautiful golden tabby she cat with light green eyes, long fluffy fur, very long fluffy tail, long and lean body, long legs, very athletic, kind, sweet, fair and wise.
 Heys my name is Fairstep, a beautiful golden tabby she cat with light green eyes, long fluffy fur, ve
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Dawnmist said…
Name: Dawnmist
Clan I want to join: Thunderclan
Fur color: creamy brown with one white paw
Eye color: dark green
History: found at the camp entrance at the break of dawn when a kit. Sweet, kind, and fair. But when it comes to battle, Dawnmist will fight like Lionclan to protect her clan mates.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sara85175 said…
smirk
This Is Whitetail,Shes super nice,if her claws r out and barley touches a hand the hand will cut open,Shes All White she has big green eyes,shes traning to be a warrior...
 This Is Whitetail,Shes super nice,if her claws r out and barley touches a hand the hand will cut open
Oh and whitetail is in windclan...
heart
Mate...Bladestorm
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Nightstripe said…
cool
i want to be thunderclan deputy please i am Nightstripe a pure hearted to with pure black fur i was once a kittypet named Horace but now i am a warrior
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lionblaze120 said…
I am Lionblaze i have a golden coat and green eyes im fierce and brave may i join?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SpottedFlower said…
Names
Kit: Lily
Apprentice: SpottedPaw
Warrior: SpottedPetal

Affiliations
Current - RiverClan
Past - KittyPet

Family
Not Wanted To Be Known

What I look Like
TortoiseShell cat that has pink , green , and light green
Green eyes
If you want I can take off the scarf and the bow
I drew this :)
 Names Kit: Lily Apprentice: SpottedPaw Warrior: SpottedPetal Affiliations Current - RiverClan
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wolfandcatlover said…
smile
I'm Shadowpine, a female warrior who was once a loner and decided I liked it better in the clan life. I want to join Thunderclan but I am cautious about what would happen if I was caught. I have thorn sharp claws and I believe in justice. I try to talk first before I battle and I don't tend to talk to many other cats. I am very trustworthy and I don't usually cause any trouble. I am also the great great great grand daughter of Firestar. link
 I'm Shadowpine, a female warrior who was once a loner and decided I liked it better in the clan life.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ikera said…
I Will be frostkit a pure white she-cat with baby blue eyes and all the toms love me