Warriors (Novel Series) MountainClan

WarriorsFan98 posted on Jul 08, 2011 at 01:02AM
Leader:

(WarriorsFan98) Rowanstar- Young Gray Tabby Tom. Piercing yellow eyes. White stomach. Scar on his left flank. (mate: Snowwhispers)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Deputy:

(smartone123) Fightheart -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes (mate: Thunderfoot)

Medicine Cat:

(Willowwhisper) Willowwhisper- A light brown she-cat with white toes and a black muzzle
Medicine Cat Apprentice:

(BellatrixCissy) Lightpaw- black she-cat with white tail tip green eyes
Warriors:

(Gamer4Life97) Thunderfoot- Black Tom; front left paw is white; dark yellow eyes

(Sandfire_Paiger) Sandfire- Ginger she-cat with white underbelly, legs, and muzzle. White tipeed tail. Light ginger tabby stripes on ginger parts. Sun-drown place blue eyes(ocean blue).

(Feathershine) Bristleclaw- dark Ginger tabby Tom with amber eyes and scar on his muzzle

(TeamPeeta649) Fierceblaze- Redish-orange tom with blazing gold eyes

(TeamPeeta649) Darkfang- Black she-cat with a dark grey chest, paws, and muzzle with smokey grey eyes

(Dawnmist) Dawnmist- Creamy brown she-cat with a darker belly, paws, and face with dark emerald-green eyes

(Fightheart) Cloudlight- A pretty pure white long hair she cat with a blue eye and a purple eye

(moviefreak12) Shadowclaw- Greyish-black tabby tom, with dark blue eyes

(WarriorsCats) Sunfish- A pretty, silky furred dappled ginger she cat with cream underbelly, muzzle and striking blue-green-gray eyes

(Bluestars14) Redwillow- Reddish-brown she-cat with blue eyes

(theWOLFPACK15) Tigerpelt - Reddish-brown tabby tom with green eyes (Apprentice- Oakpaw)

(Vixentail) Shallowwater - Pale gray she-cat with white chest patch, green eyes

(Gamer4Life97) Reggie - Skinny ashy tom with white underbelly with sky blue eyes, former rouge

(theWOLFPACK15) Mousewhisker - Scrawny Grey and white tom with icy blue eyes

(WarriorsFan98) Runningstone - Light Gray Tabby-Tom with deep amber eyes

(smartone123) Violetshine - Black and silvery she cat with blue eyes

(BubbleBruschi) Pebblefrost - pretty dark gray dappled she-cat with dark green eyes

(Spottedtail139) Shycloud- Pretty black she-cat with white spots that look like clouds, glowing emerald eyes.

Apprentices:

(theWOLFPACK15) Featherpaw- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with striking blue eyes

(MewMewSecrets) Silverpaw- Pretty silver pelt, with light brown markings on her forehead, and aqua blue eyes.

(Squrrielstar) Stormpaw- Silver tabby cat with deep, blue eyes

(Smartone123) Razzlepaw- Pretty long haired red/brown she cat with pine green eyes

(Dawnmist) Fangpaw- Pale white tom with grey stripes and long fangs with brown eyes

(Dawnmist) Daisypaw- Dark ginger she-cat with blue eyes

(Dawnmist) Darkpaw- Jet black she-cat with enormous emerald green eyes

(Spottedwind) Birdpaw- Black she-cat with amber eyes and a brown chest, with brown tail tip

(Spottedwind) Oakpaw- Red-brown Tom with glowing green eyes

(Answer) Heatherpaw- Light brown she-cat with green eyes

(Bluestars14) Shudderpaw- Gray she-cat with blue eyes

Queens:

(Bluefire7777) Prairiedog- golden colored she-cat with small grey patches and green eyes

(WarriorsCats) Snowwhispers- White she cat with leopard like splotches. (Soon to be) Mother of Rowanstar's kits.

(Smartone123)Fightheart (Still active deputy)- -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes. Mother of Thunderfoot's kits.

Elders:

(Smartone123) Saga- Very skinny, moderately old reddish-brown ragged tom with slit ear and green eyes.

Kits:

(Prariedog's) Maizekit- golden and black tabby tom with green eyes

(Prariedog's) Smokekit- grey and white patched tom with amber eyes

(Prariedog's) Pastelkit- pale colored tortoisehell she-cat with pastel colored eyes

(Spottedwind's) Stormkit: a dark gray Tom with blue eyes

(Spottedwind's) Lightningkit: a black tabby she-cat with yellow stripes and amber eyes

(Spottedwind's) Mistykit: pretty light gray she-cat with light blue eyes and one lighter paw

(Parent Unknown- RP'd by Smartone123) Flowkit- Silvery grey she cat-with pale gray eyes

(Fightheart's) Lillykit- gray she cat with green eyes

(Fightheart's) Bravekit- a brown tabby tom with green eyes

-Description of Clan: Located near Mothermouth just beyond Barley's farm. Recently, a bad curse swept through the Clan, killing everyone but the leader, who has never forgotten the day when his friends and family died. The clearing has half shade half sun cover. Great for Leafbare and Greenleaf. Leaders den is connected to Elder's den. Warriors and Apprentices share one den but a crude fern wall seperates the den. Medicine Cat den is in the best location, right on the grass at the edge of the clearing. All needed berries or herbs are directly behind the den. Nursery is close to medicine cat den. Training takes place in the large clearing in the middle of the camp. Above the leader's den there is a Highrock.-

Here's how you join:
Name:
Desc:

Clan News:
Leaf-fall is quickly fading, bringing Leaf-bare to take its place. The weather is unusually colder for this time of year. It would probably be best to prepare the camp for the colder moons...

EVERYONE WELCOME OUR NEW WARRIOR: Shycloud (Spottedtail139)
*-IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, NOTIFY ME-*

RP QUOTE GUIDE

" ": rp talking
> <: thought bubble
- -: rp description
( ): real life talk

MountainClan shares borders with PantherClan

~Rowanstar
last edited on Nov 11, 2012 at 09:22PM

Warriors (Novel Series) 4021 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3051-3100 of 4021

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
(What song is it? My flashplayer has been and is busted so I can't watch videos)

O-Okay. I'll... come back later then. *licks her brother's head then walks out of camp* -Darkfang
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Dang you flashplayer why must you ruin the moment with your breaking!!! X3. it's "Why don't you kiss her" by Jesse McCartney)

(Looks over the edge and lays down.)Maybe I should of been called Mouseheart. It fits better. (Glares at the ground below)-Mousewhisker
(Oh lol. Yeah it pisses me off cause it's been down since the start of this year. It expired or something and my computer is old as hell so it's like broken so I can't load the new mode)

*pads around, letting her paws lead her and singing (My Last Breath by Evanescence)* -Darkfang
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Dawnmist said…
*Runs away from the Hide Patrol.* "Onepaw! Tigertail! Keep up!" ~Dawnfire
*Looks up from hunting.* "Oh, StarClan! Onepaw?! What's going on?!" ~Dawnmist
(Dang that sucks. Wow doesn't technology just rock? XD sarcasm, sarcasm, sarcasm.)

(sighs and sits up, tail neatly wrapped around his front paws and just watches the setting sun, turning his white markings to cream)-Mousewhisker
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jayfeather1215 said…
"this is dawnfire and tigertail my mother and father"-Onepaq
(this is pissing me off it wont reply!)
(Tooooootallly)

*starts running as the tears start following and slams into Mousewhisker* -Darkfang
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک WarriorsFan98 said…
srry i havent been on much. ive had computer problems. im using my kindle right now. thx for being patient
(yowls in surprise as his front half goes over the ledge, his front claws digging into the side of the rock, with his back claws keeping him from flipping off, stares wide eyed in terror, his body shaking, laughs uneasily)Uh who ever slammed into me, I would totally be grateful and not mad if you help me up.-Mousewhisker

(No problem)
(i hate computers even electric pencil sharpeners hate me)
"Stainpaw! i brought back Tigertail and Dawnfire"-Onepaw
"Tigertail! your back! Dawnfire....what really happened, that day they threw your body in the tunnels cold and lifeless was this some sort of plan you had" -Stainpaw
"Dawnfire..."-Tigertail
(oh well there have been alot of new cats since u have been gone i rp Onepaw-small brown she cat with darker stripes bind in left eye
Stainpaw- gray tom with rust colored stripes green eyes tom
Tigertail- a,gray tom with black stripes amber eyes tom)
Oh my god! *helps him up* I'm so sorry! I-I wasn't paying attention! I'm so sorry! -Darkfang
(Looks at the ledge and back up a little)No, no its alright.(shakes his pelt)But being in the moun...(Looks at her face and sees her eyes) ...tains...(raises his tail and wipes one and smells the salty water)You've been crying... What's wrong?-Mousewhisker
*wipes at her eyes quickly* N-Nothing. I'm okay. Uh, I'm really sorry. *tries to change the subject* I should have been more careful. Are you um hurt? -Darkfang
(well this is onepaw i drew these all)
 (well this is onepaw i drew these all)
It's okay and no I'm fine. Just a little shaken up.(Ear twitches and looks into her eyes) But I still see sadness in your eyes. I don't think that you're okay.
*looks at hr paws* -Darkfang
(weird dreams)
*pads out of the aprentace den*- Stainpaw
"Well, actually, they DID knock me out. I woke up again in the tunnels injured. It took a while to find you, but I'm here now." ~Dawnfire
You can tell me.-Mousewhisker
(Is anyone here?)
My... My brother won't talk to me. He said something that confused me and he won't talk to me. We never keep secrets from each other... I don't want him to distance himself from me.... I don't want to lose him because... because if I do I won't have anyone anymore...-Darkfang
That's not true you...(shakes head) What did your brother tell you?-Mousewhisker
He said that my admiror doesn't take questioning very well. I don't know what he means. Who would be my admiror? -Darkfang
(ear twitches uneasily, hidden beneath his usual twitch)Maybe your brother was keeping the secret for a friend. Maybe your admirer can't find it in their heart to tell you. I mean who wouldn't want to be your admirer?-Mousewhisker
A surprisely large amount of cats. I'm not beautiful, I'm not even nice, I'm not a lot of things that most she-cats are. -Darkfang
well then those cats are mouse-brains...They don't get a chance to know you... You are nice... You're beautiful...("Tell her you mouse-hearted tom! This is your chance!"... I think you're beautiful.(Looks down,shuffles paws)-Mousewhisker
*looks at him* You do? -Darkfang
*sighs*>(thoughts)so many happy cats every where i look, i feel like an outsider, even sometimes with my family, but when im a warrior it will all change for me, what about fallenstar*shivers* the code i will follow will come in handy, and i can be powerful once< "hey dark paw"-,Onepaw
"Hmm? What's up, Onepaw?" ~Darkpaw
"nothin ive been thinking alot you know like when you feel lonely like future stuff"-Onepaw
*Twitches ear.* I guess I know what you mean. But don't let it stress you." ~Darkpaw
"i try not to but its hard"-Onepaw
"I know it is, Onepaw." *Thinks.* "Do you want to hunt with me so you can take your mind off of... uh... the future?" ~Darkpaw
"yeah wy dont we ask acouple other aprentaces ill ask Stain paw"-onepaw
(Looks up at her)y-yes. And I mean it...-Mousewhisker
Mousewhisker.... do you... admior me...? *No, you mouse brain! What kind of question was that?!* N-No-! I mean-! I-! -Darkfang
(Looks back to his paws)Well... I wouldn't use admire it sounds like to strong of a word, Darkfang...("She's not gonna feel the same way. Might as well give it a shot though. At least I tried." I like you...-Mousewhisker
"Okay. I'll get Daisypaw and Fangpaw." ~Darkpaw
(Why the hell can't I speel admire right? Agh, my brain doesn't work sometimes)

Like....? As in... how much of a like? -Darkfang
tT(hey sorry i had a big chorus concert, my fave song was keep your lamps)
"ok....Stainpaw"-onepaw
"what"-stainpaw
"training now come on"-Onepaw
"k"-Stainpaw
(LoL, When your brain fails use Google Chrome XD that's what I do.)

("is she saying that as a question, or in disgust?")I... I like like you...-Mousewhisker
(check out creek clan i made a page for it ^w^)
link it is this one right. ^^)
tongue
(yeah there is a form fr the clan but i didnt make it and its messed up im Sevenstar a seal point samiese she cat we need a medicne cat there is 1 warrior named Crecenteyes)
I-I like you too. -Darkfang
(You could make another form)

You do? You're not taking pity on me are you? I mean, I'm opposite of what other toms are. I'm not as lean and stong as them or brave. It's what no she-cat wants. (lowers head) If you preferred some cat like Tigerpelt I'd understand.-Mousewhisker
(thank ou all for checking out Creak Clan)
Mousewhisker, I don't care how lean or strong or brave you are. You have a good heart. You're kind and your gentle. Tigerpelt fire and stregth inside, I have enough of that myself. What I need is a flower in the rough. I want to be with you. -Darkfang