We All Role Play The Walking Dead -Adapt یا Die-

Rogue475 posted on Jan 15, 2014 at 01:18AM
-A Realistic RP forum based around the award-winning AMC television show; The Walking Dead. This story follows the same plot as the show, with the main goal of survival admist the chaos of an Undead Apocolypse.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
/RULES\
1. Keep it Realistic
2. No Killing Main Characters
3. Try not to be the governor

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
/PROFLIE SHEET\
-Name:
\
-Trust?:
\
-Occupation before the End:
\
-Appearance:
\
-Attire:
\
-Weapon, Ammo:
\
-Other Info:
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
/CHARACTERS\
-Chloe Barnes, USMC
\
-Cole Galloway, Private Investigator
\
-Robert Wallace, School Teacher
last edited on Jan 20, 2014 at 04:54AM

We All Role Play 121 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 121

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Blaze_of_Ares said…
(is this the one?)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Nicolicious said…
(Dunno.)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rogue475 said…
(nope that'd be the Transmundane, although this one is also coming up soon, probably finish sometime in the morning)
(Ok.)
(right)
Fin .
(will join later)
-Name: Chloe Barnes
\
\
-Trust?: Uh...no...
\
-Occupation before the End: USMC Combat Medical Officer.
\
-Appearance: 6"1, Pitch black hair normally tied in a bun, Deep green eyes and medium build.
\
-Attire: US Army attire or jeans jacket and a simple shirt.
\
-Weapon, Ammo: HK USP .45 ACP, Three clips of .45 are always carried.
\
-Other Info: She's a badass. Kidding, her military rank is Lieutenant Commander.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Rogue475 commented…
آپ can have an M4 if آپ like, it would make sense? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Nicolicious commented…
Nah, I want to feel limited. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(... Okay i'm glad you joined but I just need to mention this... Navy Seals are part of the Navy... not Army, hehehe also i'm not quite sure if woman are allowed into the seals, honestly I think they should be allowed but I have no idea.)
(Thanks for that info. I don't really know much about the Navy Seals etc, but the Army thing was a typo. :3 The reason I asked if it was ok was because of the women issue. Can we change it around or should I just be USMC?)
(Well if you'd like to be authentic yeah maybe it'd be cool to just be USMC? it's up to you)
(I'll be USMC.)
-Name: Cole Galloway
\
\
-Trust?: He has been protecting his five year-old daughter; Cassy from the from the horrors of the world, this causing him to be slow to trust.
\
-Occupation before the End: He was a Private Investigator in Chicago.
\
-Appearance: Caucasian, 5"11', Medium Build.
\
-Attire: tattered black jacket, cargo pants and procured military chest rig for ammo.
\
-Weapon, Ammo: P226 .40 SW, M14 Rifle. Two extra mags for each.
\
-Other Info: His wife was lost to the virus when it all started, his Daughter's life has been Cole's responsibility since the start, keeping her innocent the best he can for the sake of the world that was lost.
 -Name: Cole Galloway \ -Age: 24 \ -Trust?: He has been protecting his five year-old daught
(Since we're picking at each other's faults. Because your daughter's 9, you would have been 14 when she was born. XP Just saying. ;) )
Rogue475 commented…
Lol oh god... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Fixed)
"Stay close to me" I whisper to Cass and take her hand, my rifle slung across my back. My pistol was at the ready in my right hand as we walked slowly through the abandoned building.
I curse to myself as I stumble into the abandoned building on the right of the street. The damn walkers came from nowhere and my squad had been quickly overrun. I assume I'm the only survivor. I grumble and pull my .45 from its holster while flicking the safety off and stepping deeper into the building.
Cole-
"Daddy?" My daughter whispers to me while tugging at my wrist. I stop and kneel so we're at eye level. "What is it?" I ask her looking into her big blue eyes. "Did you make the bad people go away?" I blink and sit there a moment, then hug her. "Y-Yes dear, they're gone" I smile to her and stand up, then keep creeping through the building checking each doorway with my pistol.
I hear small whispers and crack of footsteps on broken glass. I freeze and snap my pistol up in front of me. I slowly inch my way closer to the voices.
Cole-
All the sudden a walker appears out of nowhere and lunges toward the two of us. I instinctively kick the undead away and tell my daughter to stay back and cover her eyes. The Walker groans and comes back at me, but this time I start beating it's head in with my pistol. It's brains splattering upon the ground, it was a gruesome sight...
I hear a fight ensue as I move towards the voices. There was man and a Walker. As I round the corner, I see a man about my age standing in front of a little girl and above a dead Walker. "United States Marine." I say announcing myself as quietly as possible and step towards the man and the girl.
Cole-
"Stay back!" I shout and aim my pistol at the supposed marine, then slowly walk backwards to Cassy.
(still thinking of a character...help?)
(name the character a normal Europe-north American name and maybe be like a school teacher or something normal like that, I dunno -_-)
"Is that your girl?" I ask him, gesturing towards the girl cowering behind him.
Cole-
"Stay away from her! I shout and lower my left hand, slowly taking hold of my daughter's. "Look just go away, I wont hesitate"
(I was already thinking of being a teacher)
Rogue475 commented…
Blarg پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I ignore the man and put my sidearm back in its holster while flipping the safety on. After that I kneel down and smile at the girl while removing my helmet and the unwrap the bandage around my mouth that is used to stop dust and chemicals from getting in my lungs. "Hi, I'm Chloe. What's your name?"
Cole-
"... Cassy." She mutters with a slight smile. "Cass..." I groan and look at my daughter a moment, then lower my handgun.
"Cassy, that's a cute name." I hold my hand out for her to shake it.
Cole-
"Cassy wait!..." I exclaim, but sigh as she shifts over to the Marine and shakes her hand. "thank you" the little girl replies with a smile.
"Stop being a party pooper." I tell the man while standing up and holding out my hand for him to shake. "Lieutenant Commander Chloe Barnes."
-Name: Robert Wallace
\
\
-Trust?: ....
\
-Occupation before the End: A Teacher
\
-Appearance: pic
\
-Attire: pic
\
-Weapon, Ammo: a hunting shotgun and a pistol
\
-Other Info:
 -Name: Robert Wallace \ -Age: 26 \ -Trust?: .... \ -Occupation before the End: A Teacher \
(how shall I begin?)
Rogue475 commented…
how about your in the same town as us but not in the building آپ start shoooting and we come to help? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Blaze_of_Ares commented…
omelet download پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Cole-
I holster my pistol and shake her hand. "Cole Galloway...Private eye." I reply to the Commander and nod. "sorry about that..."
"S'okay, I just got separated from my squad. We were overrun. What are you guys doing in this shi-horrible building?" I glance at young girl and give her an apologetic smile for almost swearing.
I trudge throw the alley way, with my pistol in my hand. Hearing a familiar growl, I turn around and start shooting at a walker
Cole-
"we... got lost, that's all." I answer and turn as I hear gunfire. "one of your's?"
I quickly make a run for it as some other walker hear the gun shots.
"No." I answer him while pulling my pistol from its holster.
Cole-
"Cass stay behind me, hold onto the backpack strap and don't let go" I tell my daughter and unholster my pistol, then head toward the gunfire.
I fire another one off, I had too
"Come on." I tell him and step as swiftly as possible towards the exit.
"Shit shit shit" where do I go now I ask myself
I exit into the street and see the shooting is coming from the building across from us.
(Question. Are we in a residential zone or commercial?)
(Let's say residential)
I follow the Marine, creeping a watchful eye on my daughter.
I almost trip and fall but I manage to keep my balance and keep on running
Cole-
I stop and look at my daughter. "No... You go check it out, we're gonna stay" I tell the Marine and take the rifle off of my shoulder. "We'll be on the roof, I'll um... keep you covered." I say and rack back the bolt on the M14.
"Got it." I nod and step out onto the street. Across from me was a two story house, it had that boring modern feel about it and completely bathed in White...except for the blood covering the front door. Crossing the street as quietly as possible, I open the front door and step inside.
Cole-
"Come now Cass" I tell my Daughter and head to the roof. once there I twist my arm around the sling for support and ready the rifle to cover Chloe.
I enter from the back of the house and barge into the backdoor. I knock into Chloe "Die!" I was about to shoot her, before clearing my view "Oh great, finally a human" I sigh "Those monsters are chasing me, they're going to be here any minute"