We All Role Play Quarantine: Viva Los Vegas

AwakenShadow posted on Feb 23, 2014 at 09:20PM
A mysterious disease has sprung up in Los Vegas, as far as you can tell it's Rabies, but it's different. Usually Rabies takes weeks to make people go crazy, whatever you have encountered only takes hours.

As if it's not bad enough, you just so happened to be unlucky enough to be in Vegas at the time. Now you must survive rabid monsters, starvation, thirst, crazed animals, even your fellow human, along with all the eliments of the Nevada desert. Let's just say you have your work cut out for you.

What will you do to survive? Prey on the weakness of others? Help others wherever you can? Scavenge? Raid? Fight? Hide? Run? Or will you just go insane and hope for the best? Whatever path you chose you MUST do one thing if you want to live. Adapt.

Rules:
1. Try to keep things realistic, I don't want a 50 year old Navy SEAL on vacation running around in NCR Ranger armor from fallout, waving a bazooka around and looking through walls with X-ray goggles... Just... No.
2. No killing or controlling characters without creators permission
3. Keep cussing down to a minimum I'm OK with the occasional 'shit' or 'dammit' but if every other word out of your OCs mouth is the F bomb I'll kick you off of this forum
4. Let your character get hurt once in a while. god modding is no fun

P.S. Starts one week after outbreak

Link to Los Vagas map:link

Character Sheet:

Name(or nickname):

Age(between 16 and 45):

Appearance:

Clothing:

Gear:

Weapons:

Occupation before the outbreak:

History(optional):

Mental Stability:

Characters:
Alex- High School student- 17- AwakenShadow
Kate "Psych"- Psychiatrist- 22- Nicolicious
Alex "Avis"- Guitarist- 19- Blaze_of_Ares
Nico "Slick- Waiter- 23- parras2
last edited on Apr 10, 2014 at 01:45AM

We All Role Play 38 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...