We All Role Play Quarantine: Viva Los Vegas

AwakenShadow posted on Feb 23, 2014 at 09:20PM
A mysterious disease has sprung up in Los Vegas, as far as you can tell it's Rabies, but it's different. Usually Rabies takes weeks to make people go crazy, whatever you have encountered only takes hours.

As if it's not bad enough, you just so happened to be unlucky enough to be in Vegas at the time. Now you must survive rabid monsters, starvation, thirst, crazed animals, even your fellow human, along with all the eliments of the Nevada desert. Let's just say you have your work cut out for you.

What will you do to survive? Prey on the weakness of others? Help others wherever you can? Scavenge? Raid? Fight? Hide? Run? Or will you just go insane and hope for the best? Whatever path you chose you MUST do one thing if you want to live. Adapt.

Rules:
1. Try to keep things realistic, I don't want a 50 year old Navy SEAL on vacation running around in NCR Ranger armor from fallout, waving a bazooka around and looking through walls with X-ray goggles... Just... No.
2. No killing or controlling characters without creators permission
3. Keep cussing down to a minimum I'm OK with the occasional 'shit' or 'dammit' but if every other word out of your OCs mouth is the F bomb I'll kick you off of this forum
4. Let your character get hurt once in a while. god modding is no fun

P.S. Starts one week after outbreak

Link to Los Vagas map:link

Character Sheet:

Name(or nickname):

Age(between 16 and 45):

Appearance:

Clothing:

Gear:

Weapons:

Occupation before the outbreak:

History(optional):

Mental Stability:

Characters:
Alex- High School student- 17- AwakenShadow
Kate "Psych"- Psychiatrist- 22- Nicolicious
Alex "Avis"- Guitarist- 19- Blaze_of_Ares
Nico "Slick- Waiter- 23- parras2
last edited on Apr 10, 2014 at 01:45AM

We All Role Play 38 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AwakenShadow said…
Name: Alex Raid

Appearance: 5'10", Native american features, scar on his lower left lip where a pricing was ripped out, long dark brown hair usually tied back and dark brown eyes

Clothing:black jean jacket, white T-shirt, grey jeans and grey chucks converse

Gear:black canvas one strap backpack, wrist watch, rope, an on-the-go sewing kit, a Zippo lighter, six water bottles, five granola bars and rubbing alcohol

Weapons:A double barrel 12 gauge shotgun(7 shots left), a baseball bat, and a large spring assist pocket knife

Occupation before the outbreak: High school student

History(optional): was on vacation in vagas

Mental Stability: unstable.He has his good and bad moments, he's mostly just out of it. Alex has momen't of clarity and actually acts sane sometimes, but he does go a little crazy on occasion
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Name: Alex Raid Age: 17 Appearance: 5'10", Native american features, scar on his lower left lip
parras2 commented…
Haha, dude آپ spelled piercing wrong. آپ put pricing, lol. I'll شامل میں your other RP later, I'm going to sleep. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Nicolicious said…
Name(or nickname): Kate "Psych" Coleson

Age(between 16 and 40): 22

Appearance: 5"11, toned, tanned, dirty blonde hair which is usually tied in a bun or ponytail, bright blue eyes.

Clothing: Jeans or cargos, her favourite Red Sox t-shirt and a denim jacket.

Gear: Old Superman backpack she found, dying digital watch, two water bottles and few packets of chips.

Weapons: Hatchet and 9mm pistol with eighteen shots left.

Occupation before the outbreak: Psychiatrist.

History(optional): Born in Florida, Kate was raised in the Boston way of life, aside from beach going, as her father a middle aged Police Detective was from Boston. She slowly made her way through high school, only paying attention to the body language and emotion of others and jumped at the chance to her Psych degree at college, hence the nickname Psyche. Her father and her were in Vegas in family bonding when the outbreak happened. She hasn't seen him since she woke up on the morning of the outbreak.

Mental Stability: Stable enough for rational thoughts and compassion., for now.
I had been sneaking through back streets and alleyways for the past few hours, I got careless this morning. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I was running out of food and I saw the gas station across the street... so hungry. Only two good things came of that trip. 1. I have enough food to last me a couple days, if I ration it right. 2. I have a proper weapon, a double barrel shotgun. Much better than the baseball bat and pocket knife I've been using. It's getting hot... I should find shelter soon.

"I'm loosing my mind." I mumble "Hard to think straight."

That could be due to either the heat, lack of sleep or I was just straight up loosing it. I'll figure it out later. I shake my head clear of all the fuzzy thoughts and just keep walking.
AwakenShadow commented…
I forgot how to do Italics and stuff, could someone please remind me? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Rogue475 commented…
[i] Italics [/i] پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Rogue475 commented…
[b] Bold [/b] پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
AwakenShadow commented…
thanks پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rogue475 said…
(Is this basically Fallout New Vegas?)
(No not really, Fallout had mutants, radiation, advanced weapons/technology. This just has people with rabies and people without. If you watch the movies you can get a better understanding.)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name(or nickname): Alex "Avis" Young

Age(between 16 and 40): 19

Appearance: Blonde spiky hair with blue eyes

Clothing: pic

Gear: A sling bag. 4 bottles of water, 2 bag of chips, few chocolate bars and a torchlight

Weapons: A Beretta M9 and a small fire axe

Occupation before the outbreak: Guitarist in a band

History(optional): Alex has been in his band, Red Tears, since high school, they play good and now after college they made it their career. They came to Vegas to play at places and a convention, hoping to make a break. He never saw his band mates after their last show.

Mental Stability: He seems unaffected by the disaster....seems
 Name(or nickname): Alex "Avis" Young Age(between 16 and 40): 19 Appearance: Blonde spiky hair w
"Nice work Psych." I mumble to myself, narrowing missing the rabies infested man who had lunged himself towards me seconds ago. This outbreak was really starting to p*ss me off. "Just keep your eyes front and don't freak. Like dad always said..says, stay frosty.

"Just keep your eyes front and don't freak, stay frosty." Detective Michael Coleson, my father, advised while adjusting my stance. I was thirteen and he'd taken me to a firing range for the first time. There I was, standing slouched and freaked as five other police officers emptied clips and magazines, to my right and left, into the targets twenty metres to our front. That wasn't really my thing, shooting guns for pleasure and defence; but of course my father managed to break me into loving it.

"Nice job Katie, just try to regulate your breathing." He congratulated me while patting my shoulder.

"Gotcha. Breathe."

"Breathe dumbass." I scold myself while letting off a shot from my 9mm. "Seventeen."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک parras2 said…
Name: Nico "Slick" Raid

Appearance:pic on the right, scars on his face and arms and left hand from a dog attack

Clothing:white jacket, white T-shirt, lip piercing grey and blue running shoes, grey jeans, blue shades and a blue bandanna face mask.

Gear: spark plugs, pocket sized lock pick set, flash light, Zippo lighter, Vodka, a dish rag, two water bottles, a bag of trail mix, a bag of beef jerky and grey a backpack

Weapons: a police issue 9mm pistol with 16 rounds, a pocket knife and a length of pipe

Occupation before the outbreak: waiter at a cafe

History(optional):he was on a family vacation, he would have been with his family but he was sleeping off a hangover.

Mental Stability: Stable
 Name: Nico "Slick" Raid Age: 23 Appearance:pic on the right, scars on his face and arms and le
"Food." I grumble as my stomach groans in protest as I climb a stairway. I had to get to the roof and get away from the infected following. "Seriously, leave me the hell alone." I growl at the infected stumbling behind me.
While we damn the dead I'm trying to survive
I'm not ready to die

I sing in my head. After hours of walking, I just sat on the roof, doing nothing but singing and playing my air guitar. I'm getting lonely.
"Hope there are people alive" I mutter

(I think this song fits this rp)
"Son of a-" I curse as I slam the stairway door closed. Pounding begins against the metal and the snapping if jaws and growls gets louder. "Gotta get off this roof." I mutter to myself and tuck my pistol into the back of my jeans.
I stand and look at the source of the commotion. I aim my gun at her "Who are you?"
"Willy Wonka." I reply rolling my eyes. "I'm not infected if that's what your asking."
"Right, and seemed you brought some infection with you" I put my gun down "Follow me, I know where to go" I say and start walking left
"And why should I trust you?"
"Cause I ain't a zombie plus, I didn't shoot you or mugged you or raped you"
"There's still time for that." I point out while reading his body language. He didn't seem to be lying but you can never be too sure.
"Well, if you come with me, there is a 50% I might kill you, but, if you stay here, there is a 100% chance that they will kill you. Besides, you can kill me easily, I wouldn't hurt a human girl"
"I like how you said human." I mumble to myself and reluctantly follow him.
I walk and go down an escape ladder "Quick, before they manage to break through the door". I quickly drop and jump onto the ground
I look up "Come on"
I jump down after him and grunt. "Nice job Psyche." I scold myself.
I start walking ahead. "this way"
"Alright." I sigh and follow him.
"I'm Avis" I announce to her, hoping she'll tell me her name in reply.
I hear people talking just around the corner... they sound civil, or what passes for civil these days. I turn the corner and point the barrel of my shotgun at them.

"Have ether of you been bitten?" my voice could hardly be considered a whisper, so quiet that for a moment I thought that I hadn't said anything at all.... maybe I didn't, I'll find out if they answer me.
I turn to the guy with a gun pointed at us...great...I glance at the chick and turn back "No"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rogue475 said…
(Yo, could you reply to the Metro RP please Awaken)
"No. Have you?"
"...No." well, not that I know of.
"Wonderful, where you headed? Cause back there? Well this lady brought a party so you might wanna turn around"
"I saw an empty house a while back... well I think it was empty."
"Well welcome to the club of survivors" I gave him a wide grin that I'm pretty sure might freak him out. "Where is it?"
"Where is what?" I question. First this guy welcomes me to his club and gives me a creepy smile, then he asks me if I know where 'it' is... what a creep.
"The house." I answer for my obviously disturbing companion.
"Exacto"
"Oh! Yeah!... Hmm" I took a second to catch my bearings. "This way!" I point to where I had come from.
"How sure are you that the house is empty?"