We All Role Play Orion Knight

Kalkavic posted on Jul 07, 2014 at 03:38PM
In the kingdom of Fiore, there are many guilds, some are Legal Guilds which are registered and approved by the Magic Council, and there are also Dark Guilds which are disliked and are treated like a criminal organization, and somewhere down the middle, there are Independent Guilds. Independent Guilds are not approved by the Magic Council, but are not treated like criminals, Independent Guilds can be around and act as freely as they want, as long as they do not commit crimes and get the attention of the Magic Council. Orion Knight is a small Independent Guild, formed by a few teenagers with magical talent, they have a bit of a struggle finding jobs and growing their guild, but they keep trying.

To join, fill out form.

Name:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Magic User Type(Holder/Caster):

Magic Item(if Holder):
Items Magical Properties:

Magic Ability(if Caster):
Magic Techniques:

History:

Mages:
Riley Quintin (Rogue475)
Reuben Baxter (Alvin2442)
Nikolas Frenzen (Kalkavic)
Alexander Asteria (Blaze_of_Ares)
 In the kingdom of Fiore, there are many guilds, some are Legal Guilds which are registered and approv
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 10:06AM

We All Role Play 60 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rogue475 said…
Name: Riley Quintin

Appearance: 5' 11"

Apparel: Tanish trench coat, Flannel shirt, Blued dress pants, and a matching Fedora

Magic User Type: Holder

Magic Item: His father's prized Fedora
Items Magical Properties: Grants the Host magic of Illusions.

Personality: Unstable, Eccentric, and has an uncanny disposition towards horses.

History: when he was just a boy, his father was known throughout Tyvian as The Magician. After Riley's sixteenth birthday, his father passed down his families' greatest prize; a magical hat that had the power to alter the perception of those around it, commonly known as the Magic of Illusions. Only a few months later, his father was murdered by the king for conspiring with the enemy; the neighboring lands of Fiore. Lone Riley was forced into a life of poverty and thieving, until one day a strange wanderer from a distant land came to the boy, offering one request; "I will grant you your hearts desires, if you come with me to the Kingdom of Alivon... I will show you the great power that you possess within that mere hat."
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Name: Riley Quintin Age: Appears to be in his early thirties Appearance: 5' 11" Apparel: Tan
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Alvin2442 said…
Name: Reuben Baxter

Appearance: Dark markings will help him with his magic.

Apparel: Black shirt, blond hair, weird eyes

Magic User Type(Holder/Caster): Caster

Magic Ability(if Caster): Necromancy
Magic Techniques: Can summon the dead and control them. Also can summon skeleton minions.

History: Got his markings from one of the Dark Guilds, before he escaped that, and found Orion Knight....
 Name: روبن Baxter Appearance: Dark markings will help him with his magic. Apparel: Black shir
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kalkavic said…
(Oh hell, I forgot something.)
(And so have y'all it seems, you also need to put the characters history.)
(What can we put down for History?)
(Will that do?)
(One of my friends called me Alivon, once...)
(Hehe, It just clicked with me how close those are)
(Well, gonna start?)
Quintin
"Hell with that!" I laugh, taking the drink from Brad. He makes a mad attempt to steal it back but falls short. "Your arse is mine now..." Brad grumbles, leaning back against his seat. The moonlit sky held directly above. "... how long do you think it'll take the guards to realize it's gone?" I ask, taking a swig. "Bout six minutes."
(That'll work for history Rogue.)
(Right that is noted, Now what about era? is it like set in a time like a steampunk type or modern, or just a fantasy world with a considerable amount of technological advancements close to our own? or what?)
(Steampunk type I guess, the most technology I remember is cars [like model-Ts], guns, trains, and blimps. Other things like communication and information distribution [TV and such] are done by magic powered crystals called Lacrima, which can be used for a multitude of purposes.)
(I see, and is this based off that particular anime? Also, will you be creating a character for this?)
(I'll make one in a bit, and yea, this is based on this anime, if you got any more questions feel free to ask.)
(Well, then I guess I'm shooting in the dark here, I get the gist of the anime, but haven't seen it so very little experience, oh well I'll give it a shot)
(The show allows for a lot of creativity so there's not a lot to mess up, although could you change what your character first doing because it doesn't make a lot of sense.)
(He's a thief, it's not supposed to make a whole lot of sense... Damnit... okay, tell me why)
(It just seems hard to understand, it's basically coming into the middle of the story with very little context.)
(Exactly, the point is that you build a story from somewhere, and I chose to start Riley's story after he's committed a crime. It might seem like something out of place and random at first, but once a story progresses, then everything shall become clear. My character isn't with the Orion group, he's just an independent. Thus meaning that everyone who joins can start their stories wherever they like.)
(Alright, I get that, it's been a while since I've RPed, so it's fine.)
(No I understand, it's your story, your just protecting it. Honestly, I had no idea what I was gonna do to start, Al made it apparent that I was to start, and I did the best I could with the little knowledge I have and my own creativity. So I hope this doesn't interfere with the setting at all, and I'm willing to tweak if needed.)
(Nah, it's good, just a bit more story would be helpful.)
(In due time my friend, in due time...)
(Ok)
Quintin
"Your kiddin me!" I laugh once more, handing him the bottle. "Oh, I am loving this!" I shout out to the night's sky, kicking back in the chair. "We'll be rich, that's for sure..." Brad mutters, inspecting the massive emerald. "Did you know that the Queen fused this with an ancient magic? Or so the legend goes..." He mutters the last bit, setting the jewel on the table.
Quintin
"Oh really? Is it gonna turn into a giant crystal monster and kill us all, then?" I grin, tilting my hat to cover the glare of the moon. "Wake me up when our benefactor arrives..."
Name: Nikolas Frenzen

Appearance: Tall, muscular, and short black hair.

Apparel: Jeans, black shirt, boots, and a pack he carries with him at all times

Magic User Type: Caster

Magic Ability: Matter and energy absorption
Magic Techniques: Can convert his body into materials he has previously absorbed

History: Nik has been raised by his grandpa since the day he was born, his parents left him and he never knew who they were. He developed his magical abilities as he grew older, and his grandpa taught him how to use and control them. When Nik became 16, he left home to travel on his own, helping whoever needs his help along the way.
(Why do I feel like I've seen that character sheet before?)

Quintin
"Riley... Riley! Wake up!" Brad shakes me repeatedly. "What in the hell... Oh, dear god..." I mumble upon seeing several armed guards surrounding us. "Riley Quintin, Bradden Lars, you two are hereby under arrest for thievery!" Shouts a Lance Guardsman, holding a rifle to our heads. "... Well, Bradden this has been good fun, but I'm not really in a mood for prison." I grin, brushing my fingers against the brim of my hat. "You can't just leave me here!" He pleas, grabbing hold of my coat. "Who said anythin bout leavin ya!?" I laugh, glancing at each individual guard.
Alvin2442 commented…
Power......... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(o-o... shuddup)
(oh... I see, man you need to get back in the game. ;-)
(Yep, it's been a while.)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Alexander Asteria .

Appearance: His eyes are icy blue and his hair gold. Some call him "Beautiful"

Apparel: Baggy white shirt and blue cargo pants. Has a red coat he wears over.

Magic User Type(Holder/Caster): Caster

Magic Ability(if Caster): Pyrokinesis
Magic Techniques: Creates and controls fire and manipulate them as his will.

History: He was an entertainer since a child, the Fire Dancer he was named. He would bend them and dance with the fire gracefully. One day he befriend an Orion Knight and soon he became one of them.
 Name: Alexander Asteria . Appearance: His eyes are icy blue and his hair gold. Some call him "Bea
(Btw, what about Ancient Magic?)
(Ancient magic is also referred to as lost magic, so maybe not make it so common for anyone to just have it.)
I cross my arms together,(Like how they are in the picture) and focused on summoning the dead, I was good at that part, but still had poor control over it, after losing my focus. I summon two skeletal warriors and two shades. I made them form a square around me, and then tighten in. I began training with them.
(Our guild should be placed in an old castle or something, a fort. Something knightly)
After finishing my job I took a walk in the streets of the city, looking around,

(BTW, Fairy Tail in this universe? Along with the other guilds?)
(You ever play chess? A horse IS knightly.)

(And I'm thinking... nah.)
(I meant, where we are, our location.)
(Oh, Imma say no.)
(And the master?)
By the hour I am back at the guild with food in my hand and beer on the other. Soon the group of us were drinking merrily for no apparent reason.
Outside of the guild area, I battled against my shades and skeletal objects.
(Since it's an independent guild, we can bend the rules a bit, so as for roles of leadership, it'll be the people who form the guild working as a small group.)

Nik does his work in the back room of a general store, lifting large boxes from shelf to shelf, when his boss comes in, "Nik, we got this weeks supply being delivered, and I'm busy at the register, can you go get it?" Nik answers, "Sure thing." Nik goes to the delivery truck outside.
(Ok.)

"Where's Reuben?" I ask, taking a gulp.
"Dancing with the dead, as usual" Rock tells me. I laugh and take another glass for Reuben.
"Reub, take a drink" I smile watching him.
I finally de-summon the shades and skeleton warriors, and retreat into the guild. "So...I want a drink." I get a glass soon after.
"Reub, can you talk to the dead?"
I think about it, before shrugging. "Don't know. Never tried, because I've never had a reason to.
"Wanna give it a try? I've got the perfect job for ya"
"Sure why not. I love necromancy.."