Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9251-9300 of 9437

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cosmic_fusions said…
"But that's the thing... I'm not human." Zealia mumbled softly with drooped ears, hugging herself now. "I don't want to sound like a whiney adult, and I know I probably already do but..." She sighed. "No... I can't show my face around her.... I've been a bad friend to her as well. I don't think I was meant for having friends, or at least not long-term ones. And I hope my love relationships aren't the same."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary shook her hand at Sker'Ry's response* Eh, it's fine. I don't mind the wait *She waited for Sker'Ry to finish, observing in slight curiosity as she filled the sauna with steam, eagerly waiting for the sauna to take effect. she already felt the heat start, allowing herself to lean back. But as she did, she turned to Sker'Ry and asked* Where's your towel, cap'n?

You're human enough, Z *Oswald said, his hands in his pockets* It's not about what you are physically. It's how you manage, how you handle relationships with others. Honestly, what is human anymore these days, really? *He was silent for a moment, before he continued* But... I think you should see Layla. I was trying to tell you this before, but you were busy with your... your male friend. Layla, she was... She was left beaten and traumatized. I saw her right when we came back from the trial. She was in a really bad shape. She still hasn't been able to speak without stuttering. Something attacked her, or... someone, and I want to know what, but she won't tell me
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Ain't got got. But I don' really need one. When these benches get hot enough it's like heaven inna room," Sker'Ry replied as she poured a little more water into the hole in the floor before adding a a few more of the sauna rocks into the heat, causing more heat to swim into the room. She sat the bucket that contained them aside and dusted off her hands before she began to strip out of her clothing, already unbuttoning her shirt.
Oh! Uh... a-alright *Rosemary turned her head from Sker'Ry as she was starting to strip out of her uniform, already feeling herself mumbling with her words* Uh, that's fine cap'n. Uh, do what you wish. I know how you are more... open about youself, so.. don't let me stop you
"A-And what makes you think she'll tell me?" Zealia felt herself tremble some, saddened at the news she was told. "I... I told her we would hang out and I..." Her eyes closed. "I... I was selfish..." The nymph mumbled quietly. "I've just been... cold to a lot of people, really..."
"Pfft, like you were gonna stop me to began with. It's been a long day, boring court shit and I wanna enjoy bein' back home." She stepped outside the door for a quick second to pull off her boots, using each foot to push at the other heel one at a time while she was taking her shirt off. She stretched some, pulling off her pants before returning back to the room with only her socks, and a strapless dark brown tight bra that matched her stringy underwear, her lean and conditioned figure being left to bask in the steam around them. And unlike Oasis, the abs that she had were less defined, however the rest of her body was well trained.
She stretched as she flopped down onto the bench across from Rosemary, letting out a sigh of relief as the heat grew into the room and hugged the walls of the sauna.
*Oswald kept his attention to Zealia, listening to her. The wind blew softly through his hair, and finally spoke* I can't tell you that you've been a good person, Z. I can't comfort you with small compliments and useless words when I don't know the full picture. What I do know is that sitting here, crying about it, won't change anything. If you want to make things right, you gotta act. You can't keep expecting change to happen. You gotta make it happen, make change happen yourself. Otherwise, you'll be waiting forever. And Layla, she's far more forgiving than anyone else. Whether that's good or bad for her, I can't really say. But I'm sure she'd be happy to see you, regardless. Come with me, don't come with me. That's your choice, Z *With that, Oswald took out a potion vial and drank from it, setting the vial down next to Zealia for her to drink on the bench before he disappeared, leaving Zealia with her thoughts*

*Rosemary was a bit grateful that she managed to stay in her undergarments, but was also slightly disappointed she didn't go with all of them being off. She shook those thoughts out and spoke* Well, you seem far more relaxed now, cap'n. All that staring must've worn you at *She couldn't help but snicker*
Sker'Ry rolled her eyes. "I'd rather be worn out from starin' than smellin' ya before a shower if that was the case." She said laughing a little herself as she kicked her feet up onto the entrance of the iron container, letting her heels rest on the edge of it. "Gotta enjoy the down time I get before I'm back up an runnin'."
Hey, I actually smell good now *Rosemary retorted before she leaned back against the wall, the steam from the sauna starting to hit her now as sweat was starting to form from her head. She leaned back, letting her arms hang to the side and she spoke* But I guess I can understand. I was told I have quite a lot of features *She gave a playful wink to her, clearly just messing with Sker'Ry now*
Although Zealia agreed with Oswald, she couldn't help but think that if she acted upon things again, it would just make manners worse. Or so it seemed, based on how everything had gone so far. She twirled the vial within her hands and slipped it into her pocket in case she changed her mind. The nymph stood up, still fidgeting with her hands. And before she could step back into the inn, the sudden flash of magic made her gasp and take a step back. And at the familiar voice she heard shout, she cringed.

"HEYA TWERP!" Elijah exclaimed with his son riding his shoulders.

"Hi Auntie!!!" The little boy smiled and waved innocently at the tired woman. He looked around, confused as to how it was late morning there but early evening back at his homeworld.

Zealia's eyes shut momentarily before she exhaled. "Greetings, Tanis. How ar--"

"Did you know kush is illegal here? I mean really, I saw this patient at a hospital die which could've been prevented with some of that in her body." Eli poked his sister who didn't seem to be in the mood. "Ya seem stressed. Lucky for you it also helps with that. I got 4 packs, freshly grown myself. Ya want?"

"What are you doing here, Elijah?"

"Whaaa? Geez, so much for a talk. I'm here to find Helga and charge her for what she owes me--"

"She was very sick and I doubt it is right to charge your own mother for staying at a house that wasn't much bigger than an inn room here." Zealia's brows furrowed.

"Naaaah, I rather make some serious bucks. Plus, I'm taking my fam on a beautiful family vacation and some extra stash helps."
*Oswald found himself in front of Franziska's home again. She had left the door open since Oswald had kept coming in and out of the house. He pushed the door open and spoke* Fran? Him back. I brought the kiwi juice like you wa- *Before he could finish, Franziska ran past, taking the juice from his hand and bringing it to Layla, already pouring it into a glass for her* Here, Layla. This should at least help with the throat
"Oh really? I coulda toldja that," Sker'Ry said with a little grin after Rosemary winked at her. "Not like lookin' is what's gonna exhaust me. If anything, I had a lil fun before comin' to pick ya up from yer room. One of my crew members were a lil more needy today, which is a little off but fine with me. So I hadta make sure I blew'er back in real good, ya know?" She crossed one leg over the other and let her elbows rest against the back of the bench as she spoke.
*Rosemary couldn't help but blush again at her response, remembering how open her relationships were with some of the residents on her ship. She turned her head and responded* Jeez, Sker'Ry. Sounds like you got a lot more to deal with on this ship than just being captain
"Well good luck with that." Zealia crossed her arms. "She has no memory of us and has not been able to be located. I've already trie-" The nymph blinked when Elijah unrolled a map with a certain spot pinpointed.

"Yeah, uh, no, nice try." He pointed at the shaded area which was located in a different country. "And that's some BS excuse."

"H-Huh? How were you abl--"

"You're just weak, defected I guess." Elijah said in reference to her mismatched eyes. "Iss alright, you can checkout faster at the disability line."

Tanis was rumbling through his bag, where he eventually pulled out a small kite. "A-Auntie, look! I made this!"

However, both siblings were too distracted to listen to Tanis's design. He frowned some, annoyed a bit at the adults talking. "Look, look!" He waved his kite to grab Zealia's attention.

"Very nice." Zealia dismissed him quickly before returning to the matter at hand. "There's no way YOU were able to locate her and not me! I-I've studied magic more than you!"

Elijah chuckled. "Awww, is little Z intimidated by the competition? That's alright, your only a child and partner behind along with your own household. But don't worry, Jr. is definitely in last place. Now if you excuse me, Tanis wants his playdate or whatever with that woman and I need to collect my money."

"Elijah, wait!" Zealia's hands shot up. "Don't go. Seriously, I don't think it's a good idea--"

"Eh? What's that I hear?" Elijah cleaned his right ear. "Oh, something I don't care about."

Layla remained seated on her bed, staring straight up at the ceiling with a blank expression. Her body twitched every now and then, and when she saw Oswald come in, her jaw clenched momentarily. When he handed her the juice, it took a few seconds for her to be able to reply with a thank you without it burning so much her throat.
"Eh, not all the time. It's not too bad really, Helps with stress when I need it, and a good bit of bodily relief every now and then is a pretty good thingta have. Some just don't feel comfortable 'nough to do it with anyone else, so I just figure that why not enjoy the best of it." Sker'Ry slumped down a little more to get more comfortable. "Helps'em, helps me, everyone's happy at the end of the day." Sker'Ry shrugged. "Ain't like I force anyone to do anything they don' wanna do anyways."
*Oswald approached Layla slowly and carefully, like that of a frightened animal. As he got close, he sat down in the chair next to her and Layla and spoke* Uh... hey, Layla, I'm back... um... are you feeling any better since... you know... before?

Oh, well.... I guess that's okay *But personally, she didn't know how to take Sker'Ry going about and enjoying pleasures with other women. It didn't seem to be passionate at all, or any sort or reason for it other than to relieve oneself. Though Rosemary enjoyed it, she only did because of her love for Oasis. But with Sker'Ry, what she had in common with Oasis, Rosemary found she had just as much differences as well*
"Well yeah, of course it is. It's sex. Though...I'll admit that I've fucked a few people's wives at some point back when I was bein' a lil more careless. Sometimes a lil petty too. But hey, I don' regret it for what its worth." Sker'Ry chuckled, running her hands through hair hair. She hadn't started to sweat a bit. "What about you Flower Spice? Have any luck gettin' some in prison?"
*Rosemary, on the other hand, was already sweating, and she wiped the sweat off her forehead before she answered* Fuck no! All they had in there were grown men with body odor and shit attitudes. I think I would've gotten more pleasure from the guards' jagged knives than I would those freaks *Rosemary gagged at the thought of them, their bulging inhuman muscles, their disrespect in any other people, and their lack of morals. It made Rosemary want to puke, even at that moment*
"Elijah, I'm serious!"

"Hey serious, I'm Elijah." He replied sarcastically. And right before he was about to snap his finger, he furrowed his brows when he felt his sister's arms grip his.

"W-W-Wait!" Zealia looked around momentarily with lowered ears. "T-Take me with, p-please! I must know if it is true! If... If she remembers us..."

"y-yeah! Auntie come with! Come come! All we missing ish Wiechen!" He mispronounced his uncle's name again. "And granpapa!"

Elijah's eyes squinted, and he could see the genuine worry and stress in Zealia's eyes. He rolled his own and groaned. "Whateeveeeerrrr." He looked up at his son. "And nah, we leaving that douchebag behind. As for granpapa, eh, may--"

"-NO!" Zealia shrieked, fear hitting her eyes when she remembered what Y'iel told her.

"Uuuhhh....okay?"

Zealia split herself into another clone, leaving her behind while she joined Elijah in his travel wherever he had spotted their mother, which was impossible at first.

Layla slowly nodded, but the bags beneath her eyes told otherwise. "J-J-Just.... t-tired..." She gave an effort of a smile, but failed as soon as she tried to. She looked down at her hands, too embarrassed to make eye contact with Oswald.
*Oswald looked Layla in the eyes. He placed his hand on her shoulder in a comforting manner and spoke* Layla, don't worry. Take a few breaths and just relax, okay? Your mother is worried, and so am I. I'm sure your father would be worried too if he were here. I don't know what happened, but I know you are under a lot of stress right now, so just... take all the time you need to get better, okay? I've got all the time in the world to wait until you get better, Layla.
Y-Yeah! *Franziska said as she slightly pushed Oswald to speak* And your mother is here to help as well, so don't you worry about a thing, Layla. And I promise we'll find you a new job, a better one, one where you can enjoy the world as you see fit without worry or frustration. I promise
Sker'Ry raised an eyebrow. "Ah, so yer into to that type'ah stuff huh? Gettin' poked with sharp stuff and all. Eh, can't say I'm the type to dig that sorta stuff really. I like to see my partner satisfied from pleasure, not so much the pain. I ain't exactly on the easy sides'ah things as it is all the time. But hey, I don' judge."
Wh- No, I was comparing it to... I'm saying that those guys are shitb- I would r-... Nevermind *Rosemary waved it off completely, turning her head to wipe more sweat from her brow. She knew the sauna would be hot, yet she didn't expect the room to be so hot. But despite that, she couldn't help but notice how Sker'Ry hadn't even begun to sweat yet*
Once Rosemary waved it off, Sker'Ry raised both of her eyebrows and whistled. "Oookay then. Well anyways, ya bout ready to talk and not take yer shit out on my ship again?" She asked now, referencing to before they had gotten around to cleaning the sauna room. Yet, she still wasn't sweating even the slightest bit, though the heat did relax her muscles enough for her to enjoy it.
Thousands of miles away where the Quartz once were, they reappeared in the familiar, small town where they would find someone completely different than they expected.

"Hmm..." Elijah looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings, watching the different faces pass by him. His ears twitched some in interest as he saw multiple people in the center of town setting up different tents and stands for what seemed a festival soon. He looked back down at the map, questioning if they had actually teleported to the right place. "How the heck am I supposed to find her from here? Might have to check the nearest hospital."

Zealia felt a bit queasy at the unfamiliar method of teleportation. She adjusted her hair back neatly while looking around as well. The town certainly held an aura of peace and prosperity, and the citizens that walked by seemed more than just friendly. Children played freely on the streets, kicking a soccer ball back and forth. And although Tanis insisted to be free and play along with them, Elijah was still wary and denied his request. He put him down on the floor and instead grabbed his hand, having to squat some since Tanis was relatively small for his age.

"I-I'm sorry...." Layla apologized, still with her gaze on her trembling hands. "I-I didn't mean to lose my j-job... I-I'll try my hardest to find a-another one..." She mumbled, since she didn't want to bother her parents asking for money.
*Rosemary closed her eyes at the mention of it, already biting the inside of her lip. She was hoping to keep making jokes and wise cracks, but once Sker'Ry asked, she just couldn't say no. She sighed and answered* Okay, what do you wanna know, cap'n?

Oh, Layla, you don't have to apologize *Franziska said, hugging Layla close to her, brushing her hair while she spoke* You didn't get fired yourself. You need to not blame yourself for things you didn't do. That inn was a dump, anyway. You'll find a better job, I promise
Meanwhile,

Unnit and Style's dispute had long since come to an inn with neither of them speaking to one another after they went back upstairs.

"Hmm hmm hmm hm hmmm–hm hm, hm hm,–hmm hmm hmm hm hmmm–hm hm, hm hm,"
Back at the inn, a figure wrapped in a dark cloak hummed a familiar tune to herself, her lips pulling back into a grin as she approached the inn from the backside, locks of a blonde so light that it could be mistaken as white. She licked her lips, chuckling. "Here." And though it was only her, the message was relayed to someone much further away than she was now.

"Excellent. It was only a matter of time."

"What is it shall I do? I can tear them all apart, one by one, in pairs. I can make them suffer."

"Now now, that is not what you are there for. How many sources are there?"

"Three, three of appetizing proportions, just as thou said there would. Though, there is one that seems to be...weakened."

"Good, good. No matter the condition, it will all be the same."

~

"Whatever madeja punch my ship." Sker'Ry gave a simple answer, her eyes now focused on Rosemary completely. "If ya got some issues that ya needta let out, then I'm all ears. But we can start with tha obvious. Who's this oni bitch and why's she atcha neck?"
cosmic_fusions commented…
i dont like the sound of that humming xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
cosmic_fusions commented…
i didn't know he was going to pull something like this since there was no interaction with my character at the moment :( پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Windwakerguy430 commented…
No excuses. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
"Papa, where's Grammy?" Tanis looked up at his father, still with his kite on his other hand. He thought they were going to see her. "Is she playing hide and seek? Ooh! Ooh! I can count! Lemme count!"

Elijah rolled his eyes softly. "No, she's not. She's probably tied up somewhere or downing pills or--"

Zealia shoved Elijah to shut him up, since Tanis seemed perturbed as to what he was hearing.

"It's true." Elijah shrugged. He observed the town closely now, noting its details and surroundings. He eventually let Tanis wander forward, but not out of his sight. He jumped happily, his tail hidden by magic. And his face lit up when he saw his kite soar high in the sky. "Papa! Papa look! It works!"

"Yeah, good for you kid."

"What your father meant to say was that it's a very pretty kite."

Tanis blushed at his aunt's comment and smiled with pride.

Layla felt too weak to hug her mother back. She just hung there, breathing softly against her skin. She gave an effort of a nod, although deep down she knew it wasn't true. "y-y-yeah..." She lied with a frown. "th-thanks..."
*Rosemary crossed her arms, breathing in deeply, before she finally answered* We were going to her lab to get back my fiancees sister. She took her from her parents to experiment on her and create these... fucked up abominations. They took her and we've been after her since. But once we got there, she... she was waiting for us. She used people she once worked to protect to frame us. Killed a bunch of kids, set fire to an inn, killed my fiancee and we took the blame for it. Now she's out, doing god knows what else. And I plan on finding her and killing her myself. I don't give a shit what Sonni says. That bitch is far past redemption and mercy

*Franziska brushed her hair more, but she frowned. She could tell she was lying. She knew that she was still blaming herself. After a minute, she stood up with a sigh and walked to the door* I'll go and get more medicine *And she walked out, leaving Layla and Oswald alone.*
*Oswald turned his attention to Layla, sitting forward in the chair as he spoke* Layla, you can't keep hiding what happened. You can't keep protecting this person because you are afraid of them. I'm only asking this because I want you to be safe. I want you to be able to walk out of the house without feeling any dread. I need to know who attacked you, Layla. Please, I need to know
Zealia's clone remained socially invisible since the most of the inn people didn't really like the presence of a witch where they were staying at. She walked stiffly along the halls, her hands folded neatly behind her back. However, her face mirrored the previous expression of her owner, which was one of sadness.

"I-I-I don't know..." Layla replied honestly. Because she didn't really remember what had happened or how it got that bad. She didn't know if what she saw was an illusion of some sort or if she had mistaken the person or perhaps several nights of no sleep finally took a toll on her.
*Oswald looked at Layla with confusion, but he could tell she wasn't lying. He just shook his head and sighed before he stood up* Alright then, I understand *As Oswald stood up, he placed his hand on Layla's shoulder again and asked* Are you able to walk? Would you be willing to join me? You could use the fresh air and maybe something to eat?
Sker'Ry's expression was blank as she listened to Rosemary speak about what had been going on, scratching her head with the end of her stinger some. Once Rose was done for the moment, she crossed her arms and whistled through her teeth again. "Yep. She's pulled me into this shit alright," She mumbled. "Well look, as far as I'm concerned, I know Sonni well enough to tell ya that she won't get in ya way in ya don't get in hers. And my advice to ya would be to keep it that way. Cuz comin' from her, ain't gonna be no redemption. Mercy, but no redemption. Heard that the oni usedta be her fiance or whatever, so I can imagine it's prolly gonna be rough on her too."

~

The cloaked figure outside the inn kept its presence cloaked, her eyes scanning the building. "Shall I break at least one of them? Resistance is expected. Especially from the nephilim if he has indeed learned to harness his abilities."

"Do not concern yourself with a detail so small. Resistance will indeed be a futile concept. And if need be, then I will arrive myself. For now, remain hidden as you are. If conflict of that caliber is not needed, then do as you are told. Tear it from them if you must. I will be there shortly. There is some...business I am attending to at the moment."

The woman's grin widened. "As you wish." Her body began to twist and morph, a spell of invisibility draping over her before she began her stalk around the building, entering at the same moment that two customers did.
*Rosemary shrugged* Whatever. That oni killed a bunch of people just to slow us down. She's far beyond mercy. Sonni just better hope she gets to her before me cause I'm all for making that bitch suffer *Rosemary said in a serious tone, cold and full of hate, unlike her previous remarks*
"Don't get me wrong, I think she's gonna be a goner either way. But chances are, Sonni's gonna get to her before ya do. She's been in the business for a while, and I'm sayin' this fer yer own benefit. Sometimes it all seems worth the trouble til ya find out ya got more to lose. See, I've known Sonni for a while now, and one thing I can tell ya is that yeah, ya've had a pretty tall pile of shit on yer plate. But ya aren't where Sonni is. That woman ain't got nothin' else to lose but the clothes on her back, and if her goal is to get to the oni then ya betcher ass that that's exactly what she's gonna do." Sker'Ry said. "Besides, say if things were different and it was yer fiance pullin' this shit. Wouldja want some random fucker to do the job, or wouldja rather do it yerself? The worst thing that that oni can get is havin' the face of someone she loved starin' her in the face with and offin' her ass if ya ask me."
Layla remained quiet for a long time. But eventually, she told herself she couldn't just remain in bed forever, although she would have liked to. The woman nodded softly. "....y-y-yes..." She whispered, slowly leaning upward from her laying down. She shuffled some in the sheets, scooting to the edge of her bed and standing up with wobbly feet.

Although the clone patrolled every hall, she remained within Addai's reach. Her thumbs tapped one another as if she were an actual being. It was as if she was rehearsing something under her breath, worried brows as she repeated her statement for her lover.
*Oswald was ready to rush to her side, to help her if she stumbled or fell, but when she managed to stand, he gave a sigh of relief and made his way to the door, moving slowly to stay by her side. As he walked, he asked* Is there any meal that interests you? Whatever you want, just name it, Layla.

If I were in her shoes, I think letting her do it would be a mercy. I'm sure she has a lot of people who would love to rip her to shreds for the lives she's taken *Rosemary said, her arms crossed* But whatever, as long as she's taken off this earth and left to rot in whatever miserable afterlife she has, that's fine with me. But if Sonni get's any second thoughts and hesitates, I will take up that mantel. I got no reason to let that piece of shit live.
"The way I'm lookin' at it is that at least ya get to take care of whatever it is that she's up to." Sker'Ry shrugged. "And as far I'm concerned, ain't like yer the most innocent person in the world either right?" She asked. "Cuz Sonni don't do innocent people. She stays away from'em, keeps to herself unless its somethin' that she needs. She ain't one to budge either, at least not since I've known her. Prime example is me lettin' ya on this ship to began with. Well, that, and now she owes me twice as much, but I'll get to that later."
*Rosemary turned her head* I'm not, you got that right. But I have some damn morals. And I can't stand the person I am, not even a little *Rosemary kept her gaze from Sker'Ry, feeling a look of judgement in her eyes* I've already accepted what has happened as my sins coming back to haunt me, yet... I feel like I haven't paid in full just yet. This empty feeling that's telling me there's more waiting for me, and this is only going to get worse. And I hate it
Layla paused for a moment, slowly making her way to the door. She rested momentarily before stammering a name. "....p-p-pudding..." She said, barely above a whisper. Layla also grabbed her hanging cloak since she felt extremely cold.

"I thought you said she was supposed to be here." Zealia said, scratching her arm awkwardly while observing one of the festival stands inflate balloons to be popped for a later game.

"She is!" Elijah exclaimed. "I just don't know where! This isn't even a big friggin' town, why are we taking so long to find her?! I can't even track her aura!" He said, now a bit irritated. He had to buy a few toy prizes from the stands that were still setting up because he could see his son was getting bored.
Alright, pudding it is. I believe this town has a sweets shop *As Layla tried to put the cloak over her, he adjusted it properly, setting it over her shoulders to keep her warm before he lead her out the door, making sure to stick by her side to keep her from falling down*
"I think that's what's called depression." Sker'Ry said straightforwardly. "Cuz ya know, yer fiance or what not died right? Ya ain't over it yet." She said, tipping her head back to look at the ceiling. "Feels like the worlds burnin' around ya while yer stuck in the dark, don't it? Like ya've been doused in so much gasoline yet the fire is takin' so damn long to reach ya." She chuckled, though it was one full of bitterness. "It ain't got nothin' to do with yer sins. Or at least not just that. But it has everything to do with yerself."

~

Meanwhile,

Addai had long since decided to go back to the room to try to catch a nap, since he has felt Zealia's presence disappear along with what he knew was Elijah's. He had already given up on hoping to spend any actual time with the one he loved today, and though it agitated him, he remained humble for the time he did have. However, there was a feeling that he couldn't shake. He didn't know what it was, but it made the hairs on his neck stand at attention.

Over in the other room, Unnit sat with a still sleeping Carlyle. Or rather..hibernation would have been a better word. He had tried to wake her up to have something to eat and perhaps get her to talk to Styles, but he just wasn't able to wake her up. However, he came to understand that she was tired. Exhausted. She hadn't rested like he and Styles had been able to while she always kept watch and made sure to keep them moving when they needed to. So he decided to let her remain sleeping.

In a different room that he had pretty much stolen the keys to, Styles was muttering the problems that he had with everyone to Oriocho, who really didn't understand all that he was saying and was more attentive towards chewing on the sheets of the bed, as well as trying to catch Styles's tail while he entertained her.

None were aware of the chilling air that crept through the inn, watching. Stalking.
*Rosemary was silent for a moment longer, looking at the ground in silence. Sker'Ry had a point in her words, but she looked up before she spoke* Sounds like you know this kind of stuff pretty well, Sker'Ry? Do you... have any experience?
However, the closer to the center of the town the group got, Elijah was finally able to track down an aura. But the one he felt was different from his mom's. It was much, much weaker and fragile in some sense, yet at the same time a familiar one. His brows furrowed deeply in confusion. "This way."

"I shouldn't remain here for much longer." Zealia reminded Elijah and herself. She was hesitant to follow, but did so anyways.

Her clone leaned against the door that led to where Addai was sleeping. She fidgeted with the flower in her hands. Zealia had been so stressed lately that it even impacted her clones to a certain extent. She swiftly phased through the wooden frame with ease, and remained as diligent and quiet as a mouse. She sat on one of the chairs across from the bed her lover laid on, guilt ridden across her face. But seeing him sleep and rest eased her some.

"Th-Thanks..." Layla whispered again, attempting to clear her throat but cringing. She sort of limped her way out of the room, making sure she was near a wall in case she needed to rest or fall against. The woman felt bad for Oswald having to slow his pace so she could keep up, and apologized for bothering him so.

*Oswald looked over at Layla, before he gave a light chuckle and smiled to her* Layla, you have nothing to be sorry for. Besides, I enjoy the company. We haven't seen each other in a year. I was worried we wouldn't meet again after your trip at the hospital, but... I'm glad that we can meet again... Though, I... wish it was under better circumstances, Layla *He kept walking beside her, making sure to stay close enough to keep her from falling, as they approached the small set of shops near down the road from Franziska's house*
"Yeah...I guess ya can say that," Sker'Ry answered after a brief silence. "When I lost my dad, it hit hard. Harder than any punch, harder than any kick. It was like a stab that even a fuckin' sword couldn't manage to imitate. But there was somethin' else back then that I had to fall back on. It was this dude that I thought was gonna have my back like I had his. Real tight, real close. He was a little older but that ain't matter to me. All that mattered was that he helped me grieve. Helped me get through shit of a mess that I woulda ended up bein'. At least that's what I thought." She chuckled again in the same bitter manner, shaking her head as her legs lowered for her feet to rest on the floor. She stood up, stretching a little more before she turned around so that Rosemary would see her back as she loosened what held her bra together and let it fall into her arms, holding it close.
And on her back was a few small scars and what looked like shredded skin that hand't healed properly over the years. But right where her heart was, was what looked like some sort of deep stab wound. "Until the fuckin' bastard stabbed me in the back. Took my dad's ship and left me for dead. Took my dad's fortune and ran off with it," She said, bitterly, but with little hatred. "And for three long years, I was a lost cause. Had to scrape by with what I could, had to heal up how I could. But ya know what? I learned, and I picked myself up while my world was burnin', and I walked into that fire. I found my fuckin' ship. And I found him. And I stomped his nuts until they weren't nothin' but a buncha mush. Tied a anchor 'round his neck and dropped his ass to the bottom of the sea, told'em to give Davy my condolences. But that ain't stop what I felt afterwards. Empty, stuck wonderin' why. Why shit happened the way it did. It took a long time for me to get ridda that. To accept what I needed to accept. My dad's death. Betrayal. But I did it. With this ship, and the people on it, I did it. Through blood, sweat and tears, just like my dad got this ship, I got it back. Ain't nobody was there to help me. Ain't nobody was there to tell me that shit was gonna be alright or to give me some advice. I just had to take it at face value and move the fuck on. And eventually, I got a little better. Still gettin' a little better. Takin' it one step at a time."
*Rosemary looked at the scars, she listened to Sker'Ry's story, and she could feel the sorrow and anger in her tone, but mostly, she could hear the emptiness in her voice. And as she looked a the wounds and listened to her tale, Rosemary still saw and heard Oasis. Seeing the marks on her body, hearing the pain she had to go through made tears roll down her eyes. But once she came to realization, she wiped them away before she could look and responded in a somber tone* I'm... sorry you had to go through all that alone, Sker'Ry. But... it's good to know that the people on this ship look up to you and support you. You must be an inspiration to a lot of people here
"I ain't lookin' to be nobody's inspiration." Sker'Ry said, strapping her bra back into place. "All I want is my respect. I ain't the kind of person to be lookin' up to. Truth be told, I'm just fucked up on the inside in general, but I deal with it. Cuz my pops ain't raise no sissy bitch, and he sure as hell ain't raise no one who's livin' to quit. I ain't built to love nobody, and people ain't built to love me. But when push comes a shove, I still got shit to do. People to meet. A life to try and enjoy for the sake of people who ain't been as lucky. We all do. And if that inspires people, then good on them for findin' somethin' to help them crawl up outta the ditch. Just don't gimme the credit for it."
"Me... t-too..." Layla spat quietly. She eventually stopped and leaned against the nearest wall to rest. "S-Sorry.." She couldn't help but apologize again. "Y-Y-You don't h-have to do this..."

Elijah felt the presence of the weak aura grow more prevalent once they took a couple turns around the town, and they barely recognized the person who was currently sitting across from a woman with orange hair whose back was facing them.

It was no other than Wiezen Jr. However, he looked extremely weak and seemed to have aged... a lot. The texture of his skin was almost like a flower slowly withering away. His body was mostly covered by a cloak, and his hair was near grey. Shades of red and blue drooped beneath his eyes, and his overall appearance had seem to dull and become paler. He seemed to be having a conversation with the woman in front of him, for they had just enjoyed a cup of tea outside an antique shop like they usually did once a week. That is, until he had to swipe the person in front of him's memories and pretend to be a new character each time.

And when Elijah saw him across the woman he suspected to be his mom, his brows furrowed deeper. "You've got to be fucking KIDDING ME!"

(Sick Wiezen Jr.)
 "Me... t-too..." Layla spat quietly. She eventually stopped and leaned against the nearest دیوار to re
*Rosemary kept her gaze on Sker'Ry, and already, she felt a tremendous weight on her chest now. She kept staring, before a slight grin came onto her face and she spoke* You're a lot stronger than I thought, Sker'Ry. You say that you aren't meant to be inspired, but your will to keep fighting, helping others do better, is admirable. I wish I had the strength to do what you could

*Oswald looked at Layla, before he leaned against the wall with her, his arms crossed. At her response, he answered immediately* No, but I want to. I want you to get better. I want you to not have to fear being outside. I want you to just... smile. It's a corny thing to say outloud, but you had a more innocent smile. One of actual hope, something that I haven't seen in anyone else in years. It's a good trait to have, Layla. So, yes, I want to help you. I want you to get better, as a friend
"Then stop wishin'." Sker'Ry turned around to Rosemary now. "Ya can't wish to do what I did. My walk is my walk. I cain't help ya overcome all the shit that's been poured on yer life like syrup on flapjacks. Only thing that I can do is tryda help ya come to terms with it at least and tell ya that the fire ain't always bad. Sometimes ya just need a lil burn from hat fire to lightcher own. Yer already pretty tough yerself. Ya just ain't realized it yet." She sat back down onto the bench, inhaling some of the steamy air through her nostrils before sighing it all out.
*Rosemary looked at the ground now, taking Sker'Ry's words to heart. She thought she was able to finally let go even before she got onto the ship, to finally move on and accept, but it wasn't until she spoke with Sker'Ry that she finally understood the weight of it all. Even speaking with Eros didn't help her see things. It was only with Sker'Ry did she figure it out. She took a deep breath before she exhaled from her mouth and responded* Thanks for the talk, cap'n