Winter Warm Greetings To آپ All...

peterslover posted on Sep 17, 2009 at 01:11AM
Hello! I just joined this cool site!! I'm not a lucky one who lives in the snow. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the beauty of it! I will just come on this site and rate rate rate all the beautiful images that you all share! I love to rate! And I'll be bounching around with the Q & A's too.
I did have one white Christmas though, back in 19--! I was in the state of PA U.S.A.! In Allentown. It was so beautiful there! And, my goodness, cold too!!~LOL~
I just wanted to say hi to y'all and...well 'see' ya!
 Hello! I just joined this cool site!! I'm not a lucky one who lives in the snow. But that doesn't mea

Winter 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jlhfan624 said…
big smile
Hello, glad to have you on this spot! I love winter, snow, cold weather in general! I don't get very many white Christmases where I live so that's why I plan on moving up north soon to have a forever white Christmas! :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک peterslover said…
big smile
thank you for your comment! I was happy to see and read it! I too want to move somewhere that has the 4 seasons. I want to learn to snow board!! And of course, have someone on the side with a camcorder to film me falling on my ass. And then win $10,000 then $100,000 from "Americas' Funniest Videos"!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک green79 said…
smile
Haha that's funny...where are you planning to move to?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک peterslover said…
big smile
I don't know....in the upper states somewhere....Wyoming, Colorado. Where do you suggest?
Mark and remember...this is just a dream :/ unless I win the lottery!!!