Young Dracula When good vampires go bad

spirited_away posted on Feb 01, 2008 at 04:43PM
50 minutes...and counting

second to last epidode :(

Young Dracula 23 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک werepuppy said…
what a brilliant episode! if thats the second to last one i cant wait to see whats going to happen in the last one!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SESA said…
Nooo This ep was so great, can't belive theres only one more. Ingrid did it!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک loulouppg said…
Brill episode. I guessed as much as soon as boris was mentioned.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Abbibeach94 said…
dat woz gr8! im glad will turned owt a vampire.... he is veri fit lol x :] x
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک toyah13 said…
I was just on Wiki and their list of episodes says that there is an unnamed episode on the 15th February, after "The Chosen One".

Is this a mistake or is there gonna be another one?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک werepuppy said…
it's a mistake, there's only 13 episodes this season.

We're still hoping for a one off special to finish off the story seeing as the BBC have decided not to recommission Young Dracula.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک babybell said…
Which is probably going to be called the chosen one. Boris probaly died because only the chosen one can where the crown. I think Vlad honestly think hes given it up. And the count doesnt know at all. But i honestly thought when he said the GHV needs to agree and he sighed he was going to admitt it....
OMG just read the next summary, the summary for the chosen one, which is the final ep. Apparently a war begins, several vamps are dusted, a new slayer called kurt is in town, will Vlad expect his fate and save his family, or is it the end of vampires in stokely?
IT was a great ep, but it is so sad its the 2nd last!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Vlad_Dracula592 said…
plz sign the link to my series 3 petiion and tell all ur frends to because i cant just watch it go!!!!!
I have, i could sign it several times but i dont think that would help. : (
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emeraldtears said…
Will's a vampire! I can't believe that that was second to last epi! :0(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک spirited_away said…
*sniffle* only 1 more to go...
but if its a good as this one was that makes it a little bit better
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PrettyInPynk said…
omg i'm still in shock! it didn't even THINK about Boris... I was thinking of Vlad.....
Yeh i know it was a big surpirse!!!! I thought we wernt going to see anymore of boris in 2nd season ( if there were a third then maybe) but the title dindt really suggest boris who is already and evil crazed maniac, i thought it suggested a good vampire turning bad!
lolz ha........ good vampires, that's vlad!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 11relaxing said…
i cant belive therse only one more episode to go. does anyone know anythink about it?
I could have sworn i posted the summary like five times..... shall i say this again slowly: It is called the chosen 1 and there is a war and a new slayer called Kurt will Vlad except his fate or is this an end to vampires in stokely? Sorry about that and if you mean like what else do you know other than that then im sorry because i think thats all we know : ).
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Abbibeach94 said…
how do i get on to the petition? tell me quick cuz i woz thinking if we get lodsa ppl to sign it, i cud send it to the directors of YD, then it cud possibly work!!!! tell me ASAP!! x :]
depends which petition you want...
series 3 petition: theres a link on this site, its under series 3 or something like that i think.
or
dvd - under dvd petition
its under 'young dracula 3'-the series 3 one