Young Justice OC'S!!! Seriously guys, just click on this. Relieve a bit of my boredom and have a one-shot یا drawing from yours truly?

AislingYJ posted on Dec 20, 2012 at 01:08AM
LISTEN TO THE TITLE.
So yeah, I'm procrastinating on Broken Wings and I'm bored so I figured why not ask for one-shot or drawing requests?
What I need:
Name of main character(s):
Main character(s) info (appearance, powers, personality, and anything else important):
Genre (romance, fluff, character bonding, dark and twisted, etc. or smut if you like being scarred for life):
Mood (angsty, drama, lovey-dovey/fluffy, dark, etc.):
Any particular setting, scenario/situation, etc.?:
Do you want it to be a song-fic and if so, what song?:
Basic gist/summary (character betrays/fights team/fights death or nemesis, angst between characters, etc.):
And if you want, a pic (so I can be inspired):

I'm also doing drawing requests. I need:
Character(s) name(s):
Appearance:
Style of the pic (anime, YJ cartoon style, etc.):
What you want it to be of (like should the character be just sitting there, kissing his/her bf/gf, playing baseball idk):
And an inspiration pic if you want (it doesn't have to be of your character, just if there's a certain pose or something that you like):
last edited on Dec 21, 2012 at 03:30AM

Young Justice OC'S!!! 8 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Willow_Cyrus said…
U can write a one shot and ash and row row ( wink wink hehe)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AislingYJ said…
Sure! Can you fill out the information so I know what it should be about??
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -BelovedRobin said…
Dear cod, should I??
#WhatWouldJesusDo
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AislingYJ said…
DO ITTTTTTT LOKI GODDAMIT. I WOULD LOVE TO WRITE ABOUT CHARM THE SWAFFY DIVA! ..or whoever you choose to have me write about XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bakes2389 said…
heart
hmmm........I've got too many characters to choose from. I do love your smut though.....I so need a smut piece from you!!!! ;D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Willow_Cyrus said…
Ashy you can choose way u want the one shot to be about it's usually more in the girls perspective if not maybe like row and ash go to a dance or somethin idk
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Robin_Love said…
cool
Name of main character(s): Becca(no powers) vs Aisling
Main character(s) info (appearance, powers, personality, and anything else important): Becca has black hair, brown eyes. Die-hard serious warrior but snarky
Genre (romance, fluff, character bonding, dark and twisted, etc. or smut if you like being scarred for life): bonding
Mood (angsty, drama, lovey-dovey/fluffy, dark, etc.): drama, kinda sad with some of the bonding stuff
Any particular setting, scenario/situation, etc.?: Them training together
Do you want it to be a song-fic and if so, what song?:
Basic gist/summary (character betrays/fights team/fights death or nemesis, angst between characters, etc.): just the training and some bonding between them
 Name of main character(s): Becca(no powers) vs Aisling Main character(s) info (appearance, powers, p
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SilverWings13 said…
I have an ideeaaa! I'll fill the out with it when I get a sec!