Young Justice Yay! YJ OC RP!

MikkiDs posted on May 03, 2012 at 01:41AM
Well yeah!

Few rules though:

1. No killing other peoples OCs (unless they give permission to)

2. Don't curse but if you choose to then please censor it

3. Don't be hateful!

4. Have to have own OC (That's why it's called YJ OC RP)

5. Have fun!

OC format

Name:
*Secret ID:
Appearence: (or picture)
*Civ Appearence: (or picture)
Personality:
Powers/Abilities:
*Background Story:

*You don't have to say if you don't want to.

Young Justice 249 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 249

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -BelovedRobin said…
(I'm lazy to type like I'm writing an article)

-Liberty catches up- Captain America's daugther, pleasure. -lips curled into a smile, when the training room is close. Charm slows down as he bend his knees just when he proceeded through. His gun held out with his left hand clenching a swiss army knife.-
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MikkiDs said…
*almost reach the training room when MiZoir stops everyone a red light flashes followed by a white one*

MiZoir: *eyes widen the whispers* If you earthlings do not wish a certainty of death you will not let those lights shine one you.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LibertyYJ said…
*ducks down against wall and pulls shield up to cover body*
MiZoir: *whispers* This can't be possible. They shouldn't be here...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک killer24 said…
*sees the mounting shake and swings back to help*
*whispers back* Who's they? *presses body closer against wall*
MiZoir: It hasn't even been a day. Even I didnt realize they could get here so fast. *red and white lights flash again* the white one will paralyze any biotic nerve cells making the target unable to move, speak, think, or even breath. The red will will break you down on an atomic level destroying you in an instant.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FangYJ said…
That's not good.
Hay guys what is happning the light are out and the beams of red and white are all around the place
Get down! *hisses and pulls Webs feet out from under him, making him fall* Unless you wnt to become Paralyzed or dead, stay down!
MiZoir: The eliminator teams they're here. They've come to depopulate your planet.
Thank liby the e teams not good well iv got a idea wait here or fight what ever *runs to webs room*
If your gonna call me nick names call me Sade! *leaps ad rolls away from the light*
Are but Libys more fun *take out raido and hooks it to the caves speakers*
MiZoir: They've most likely have positioned themselves all over this base, your spaceport and other highly populated areas of importance and military stations. I just don't understand he said he wouldn't send the teams for a year.*suddenly a white light stops right beside Liberty we hear robotic footsteps walk toward us*
Meep. *looks over at light*
Guys cover your ears and get em just like the movie the ones with the diplomat says not attack but the boss has other ideas *plays the music full blast*
*light switches to red*

MiZoir: Dont move. *raises hand then the footsteps stop we hear a yelling in an alien language similar to a scream of pain the eliminator soldier is surrounded by a white light and is lifted up into the air MiZoir's eyes are glowing white*

MiZoir: There's a blind spot in the back of his helmet it'll knock them out. Hit him!
GAHH! I'm pretty sure these thing don't have ears! *covers ears*
Sorry I thort Thay would have been disoriented then we attack shesh oh well*turns music off* you say back of head I think I can do that *jumps on the roof*
Or we could fight fire with fire *darts off* I'm finding a mirror!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
MiZoir: I infer that you are hoping to reflect the light rays back onto them... liberty that is a interesting idea... *once Web hits eliminator in the back of the head he goes limp and MiZoir drops him*
Ok you do that I'll hit them in the head *creeps up on the roof and jumps down hits one in the head it falls down*I got one
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AislingYJ said…
Hey I'm joining!

Name: Tiger Storm
Alliance: Team
*Secret ID: Aisling Carter
Appearence: (or picture) solid build, short wavy dark brown hair that she wears in a messy ponytail, blue-green eyes
*Civ Appearence: (or picture) purple hoodie sweatshirt, black adidas sweats, black vans or converse, often wears sunglasses
Personality: tomboyish, slightly shy, sometimes insecure, tough exterior but really sensitive and caring inside
Powers/Abilities: flight; ability to gauge time and measurements (distance, speed, etc.) which helps her navigate and figure out her location, among other things; ok strength, if stands really still, can camoflauge
*Background Story: Mysteriously arrived with team unwilling to disclose past; the evil organization Kaos wiped out all memories of her past (and corrupted the others in an attempt to turn her against the team, but the team fixed it), ****spoilers!!!****the daughter of Axxis, the lead member of Kaos
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AislingYJ said…
Walks into cave, sees beams of light and team battling.
Aisling: What's going on? Who are those people?
Well there the e teams evil alians so got to get back to the fun*web shoots a gun to stop the lights but one little bit grazed my arm*ow crap
MiZoir: *uses telekinesis to take the eliminator whose light hit you then throws him against a wall creating a giant hole then comes toward you* Web! *your arm goes limp* It was only a white light, though you might not be able to use your arm for a couple of hours.
dam ok ill be ok thank miZoir *shoots webs at the eliminators face and jumps on roof to avoid the beams of light*
MiZoir: *goes to limp eliminators body then grabs a ray pistol from his utility belt* Web! *Throws u the gun* Your handicapped! Shoot for the back if the neck and joints! That's where the armor is weak!
Thanks and yes ma'am haha
*sprints back to with mirrors in hand* Help me set these up, anytime it shots the light into the mirror it will reflect back.
Great just watch where that hit super trooper haha *shoot gun and hit one in the leg*
*ducks and rolls places mirror around room** eliminator shoots a beam**raises shield as it bounces off and fires back into the eliminator* Guess my shield works as a mirror.
Goody for you now let's give 'em hell
Fine by me! *tosses shield at eliminator and ducks as it shoots another beam*
*go's all matrix on there ###*
Hi! Random fact time!

Lemon, Orange, and Lime all repel spiders....

XD lol better keep 'em away from Web
(yes plz haha)*shoots a eliminator in the head it looks up i jump down and kick him across the room*
Hallo? Is any one on?)
*grabs sheild* Sorry I've been talking to Augury. *kicks an eliminator in the chest*
Ok my bad I think) how many are there left you think?
*switches mask to heat sensory mode* I don't know 200? Maybe?
How do you think Thay got past the watch tower?
MiZoir: *uses telekinesis to throw some eliminators against a wall a lone eliminator talks into a communicator in some weird alien language then eliminators begin retreating one smashes a giant hole inthe cave wall to get away* let them go, they'll send a message to the high council that some earthlings are refusing to surrender *flies to hole and looks out across happy harbor the town is in flames some buildings are nothing but piles of rubble ash of incinerated humans give it an eerie gray color the water is red with human blood*

MiZoir: This scene is being repeated throughout your planet. If your watchtower was your first line of defense it has shared the same fate. The eliminators leave nothing alive.
Hello?? Anybuddy here??
im here)
The watchtower? My dad was there! *runs over to zetatube and disappears*
well thats great its just you and me miZoir if im going to hell im takeing them with me*punch,kick and repeat*
*walks through ruble in watchtower**cups hands around mouth* DAD?! DAD! Are you here?!?!?!
right thay are geting on my last nerve *picks one up by the neck*how did you get here so fast?