Zoe_Girl About you!! :)

Zoe_Girl posted on Oct 13, 2010 at 12:06AM
My name is _________ and I am _____ years old. My favorite movie is __________ and my favorite swear word is ______ . I'm answering this because ___________. I'm secretly a ________ and secretly in love with _________ . Right now, i'm craving ________ because _________ . The last movie I watched was __________ and the last song I listened to is __________. I wish I was ________. Well, I guess this is _________, see you later _________!

Zoe_Girl 5 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zoe_Girl said…
tongue
My name is Zoe and I am 16 years old. My favorite movie is Twilight and my favorite swear word is shit. I'm answering this because I made it. I'm secretly a model and secretly in love with Zack. Right now, i'm craving cookies because I havent had one in forevah! The last movie I watched was Halloween II and the last song I listened to is 'Class'. I wish I was smarter. lol. Well, I guess this is good-bye, see you later fannies!

xoxo Zoe
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Elsie_Babe said…
big smile
My name is Elsie and I am 15 years old. My favorite movie is Twilight and my favorite swear word is fuck. I'm answering this because it is fun. I'm secretly a ninja and i'm secretly in love with your mom. Right now, i'm craving tacos because they are good. The last movie I watched is Halloween II (with Zoe!) and the last song I listened to is Sweet Child O'Mine. I wish I could have a taco. Well I guess this is bye, see you later alligator!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک louanniq said…
surprise
My name is Caitlyn and i am 15 years old. My fave movie is twilight and my fave swear word is dumbshit.I am answering this right now because everyone is doing these lately.Im secretly a poltergiest and im secretly in love with Adam. Right now im craving Butterfingers because im excited for halloween and its my favorite candy. The last movie i watched was some space shuttle movie in science class.The last song i listened to was Misery by Maroon 5. I wish i could sleep all day. Well i guess this is Au Revoir! see you later! Amen bitch....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xXhottieeXx said…
cake
My name is Jennifer and I'm 16 years old. My fav movie is Transformers and my fav swear word is asshole. I am answering this because it is fun :D Im secretely an elephant and I'm secretely in love with your mom. O_o
Right now i'm craving McDonalds because im always craving McDonalds. The last movie I watched is Chicago. The last song I listened to is Kick out the Jams. I wish I had McDonalds. Well I guess this is BYEEE!!! see you later babeez
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Emmalie1935 said…
mischievous
My name is Isabella and I am 15 years old. My favorite movie is Breaking Dawn and my favorite swear word is FUCK! I'm answering this because I'm bored. I'm secretly a man and secretly in love with you. Right now, i'm craving nothing because I ate a lot in piano and advisory. The last movie I watched was a movie about the sun in geospace and the last song I listened to is Santa Claus is Coming to Town by The Jackson 5. I wish I was home. Well, I guess this is poop, see you later BITCHES!