Addams Family Battle of the 6 Morticias???

LouellaMorticia posted on Apr 27, 2009 at 11:41AM
My favorite member of the Addams Family HAS to be Morticia. But which? Yeah I think I like Carolyn Jones as the best Morticia, but probably because i'm a die hard Carolyn Jones fan. Although out off all the remakes, Anjelica Huston would have to be the best. No one really thinks about the other 4 Morticia's. Ellie Harvie was pretty good, some people are really angry at the New Addams Family (I guess they think it's sacreligios or something) but if you give it a chance you can really warm to it. I havn't seen the Addams Family Reunion but I understand Daryl Hannah was okay if you didn't dwell on past actors. Most people enjoy the cartoon series, its enjoyable. And then there is the original Morticia who is a bit too morbid to handle. But we must admit that if a different actress played Morticia in the 60's then the character would probably be a whole lot different.Please tell me your opinion.
And answer this poll.
link
 My پسندیدہ member of the Addams Family HAS to be Morticia. But which? Yeah I think I like Carolyn Jo

Addams Family 10 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Yasminna24 said…
heart
I think they all are very great, xD
Buut,
Anjelica Huston, and Carolyn Jones are my favorites..

Anjelica: She's been one of my favorite actresses since I were about 5 years old, she makes a creepy, mysterious but loveable Morticia, and she fits the describtion and look of the original C.A cartoon SO well! She looks very tall, proud and pretty, and that I love..

Carolyn: She's such a cutie, and makes a lovely Morticia, the faces she makes are heavenly and I LOVE the way she walk, it makes me laugh everytime I see it..
Her voice is stunning, and fits the Addams darkness perfectly..

I love Love LOVE the charactor Ophelia (Morticia's sister), and if I remember it right, Carolyn is the only person who's ever played Ophelia Frump in a Addams movie or show ?... But in fact I'm happy that Ophelia didn't show up in the movies, I don't think Anjelica would fit such a ironic and "lalala" charactor xD I think Ellie would make a pretty good Ophelia though xD And it annoys me that I haven't seen Ophelia in any of the cartoon network episodes yet -.- xD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LouellaMorticia said…
laugh
Yes I would have to agree with you, Carolyn almost floats when she walks. In the new series they redid 'Morticia's Romance' I hated Ophelia cos she wasn't played by Ellie, and Morticia's mother was the scariest thing I eva saw. I was looking out for Ophelia in the movies, and I saw the back of her head *lol flowers* in the addams family values in the scene just before Debbie and fester get married at the bridal shower. I just watched the Addams Family Reunion and I think it was good at the end but the characters were overdone. Although Daryl Hannah did an ok job. But Carolyn is the best, then Anjelica.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IsisRain said…
smile
I love Carolyn Jones as Morticia and in my mind nobody can replace her. My second choice would be Anjelica Huston she did a really great job in the movies.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fiddlebelle said…
big smile
Anjelica Huston!
I love Carolyn Jones so I'm sooo glad Anjelica did a perfect job as morticia. I was disappointed with the other actresses that played morticia. Should be Carolyn and Anjelica only!
laugh
Looks like we all agee Anjelica make a perfect equal with Carolyn. But theres that beauty of a classic Carolyn gives as the first Tish, as far as the new morticia's go tho, Anjelica gets first place.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک willandemma4eva said…
mischievous
My only choice is and will forever remain to be Carolyn Jones because she is very dark and be very happy being dark and im sorry if it doesnt make sence but Carolyn Jones was the perfect Morticia Addams!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tvfan109 said…
smile
This is the way I like the Morticias
1.Carolyn Jones
2.Anjelica Huston
3.Ellie Harvie
4.the original cartoon
5.other cartoon
6.Daryl Hannah
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
yeah, sometimes Ellie just makes me laugh out loud! her facial expresions and the way she says things is so kooky. Where as Anjelica is majestic but with the wrong voice. And Carolyn is the prefect mix of both.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک United86 said…
smirk
Who is the best Morticia? Carolyn & Anjelica are! Why did I choose two of them instead of one? Because they treat the role of Morticia with justice. The first person I watched as Morticia was Anjelica. She was gorgeous, dark, seductive, and mysterious. Carolyn was gorgeous, light, seductive, and humourous. Ellie Harvie failed in my eyes as Morticia because she didn't treat the role with dignity. True she was a lot better than Daryl, but she didn't even LOOK like Morticia. She didn't have the looks nor was she seductive, nor dark. In my eyes she was plain silly. Daryl shouldn't have been offered the role of Morticia, just like Tim shouldn't have been offered the role of Gomez. That movie is just plain awful. As well as Daryl's acting. No offense to any Ellie Harvie and Daryl Hannah fans.
Trainman927 commented…
I choose the Morticia Addams on the سب, سب سے اوپر left. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dnbaptiste said…
Hands down Carolyn Jones can only be Morticia Addams and to me will only be The Morticia Addams Character.