Advice Need guy advice!!!!

percylover19 posted on Apr 15, 2011 at 10:01PM
I have had a huge crush on this guy since I was in third grade. Right now I am in seventh. But anyways, he didn't really notice me till I was in fifth grade. In sixth grade we were the only ones in our home base that went to our elementary school. So we sat beside each other everyday. We were best friends the whole year. When summer came, since we didn't see each other, we talked on the phone almost every night until six in the morning. Then one night, when I went to say goodbye, he told me he loved me. I said I love you too. Then we did that every time we talked to each other. When we got our schedules for seventh grade we found out that we had no classes together. That really sucked. But anyways, on the first day of school, when I saw him a ran and gave him a hug. The next month he said he got a girlfriend. She was the most popular girl in seventh grade. I tried to talk to him but he walked away. I tried to call him but he ignored my calls. I went up to him and said dude why r u acting like this. He looked at me for a second then walked away. I asked his best friend and his best friend said he hated me. That's when I thought maybe his girlfriend doesn't like me. When him and his girlfriend broke up I tried to call him like two weeks later but no answer. So I got my friend to text him and he started talking. But when she mentioned my name he didn't reply. So I did the logic thing and I tried to get over him. Well, that didn't work. I can't get over him how hard I try. I think about him constantly all the time. I dream about him almost every night. I really need help. I have no clue what to do!

Advice 10 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک evviefoxx said…
hmmm
Well.... it sucks to say this but.... it looks like he's made it very clear that he no longer feels the same about you. This is natural. Don't think that it had anything to do with you. A lot of people go through changes in school with friends and romances. People will fade in and out of your life many times. You know the best ones are the ones that stick with you always. All I can suggest is trying your best to get over him and move on. Cry a bit. Binge on some ice cream. Watch a chick flick... find another guy. I'd say, if you can't corner him into talking with you, just leave it be. He probably isn't worth your time anymore anyway.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک percylover19 said…
smile
Thanks!! I finding out that alot of people think he is not worth the attention. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک evviefoxx said…
smile
No prob.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gypsi_Rose said…
He sounds like a real jerk to me, sorry, but if he doesnt notice you, you're too good for him. We can't choose who we fall in love with, but maybe finding someone else will help get your mind off him :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sehdt said…
Well at least you recognise that nothing can happen that is half the battle. I understand your problem. I have a major crush on a man over 10 years older than me and he is married but he is someone I see and have to talk to quite regularly. So I keep him in my head as the fantacy that can not be which when you have no one in your life is really quite helpful. However as for you it sounds to me as if thats what your mind is doing by making you dream about him so you need to focus on him as someone you see in your dreams and fantasys but wont now be able to be in your real life and hopfully that way your feeling for him may fade and you will move on to someone else. Well thats the hope anyway. Hope that made sense.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک elias001 said…
sad
Im really sorry about that.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XxmgirlxX496 said…
zzz
well that happened to me so all i did was moved on now i have a boyfriend! don't let that knock you off your feet
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک k9hatake said…
well i have had this happen but not with a guy i like. just a guy. i did think about him but not in that way. we didnt talk for a year or two hard to say since my first two years of middle school went fast. but then this year ( 7th grade) we were on the same team had every class together and in 3 of them we sat next to each other. we silently agreed (as it is only able to be done with people who know each other that well) that we would sit at the same lunch table and talk it out. it didnt work well so he came home with me and we talked there. it endd up to be that his girlfriend didnt like me and when my b-day came around the gift he maid me ( a braclet) she threw down the sewer. and she made him so miserable because of me. so the only thing you really can do is what we did. in a simple term its this " If you love something let it go. if it comes back it was ment to be yours if not then you never had a chance.". and let me tell you we are slowly rebuilding our friendship.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک k9hatake said…
heart
oh best of luck to you
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dreamon727 said…
His girlfriend must hate you...
Is she sweet popular or mean popular?
She must have spread a rumor....