Alexander Rybak Members who have left this club

Helene17Norway posted on Jun 24, 2010 at 08:37AM
There is so many members that I haven't seen online for months here, where are you guys? I only see about 5-6 people who were here form the start, and I wonder if the rest have gotten tired of Alex?

I have myself tought about leaving this club, or fanpop in general, because I have had multiple members who have attacked me through the net and personal messages, because i have said my opinions ( and because I have had a fight with one of the girls here, who doesn't like me for some really stupid reason, but i can't tell the reason cause then everybody will recognise her ) so I also started to wonder that that might be the reason so many just left? Is it because of all the trolls who have been here lately?
last edited on Jun 24, 2010 at 08:47AM

Alexander Rybak 90 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 90

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Fift33n said…
I noticed that I'm not here so much anymore. I don't know why, but I'm absolutley NOT tired of Alex ;b But, yeah, it's no activity here anymore :b
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Helene17Norway said…
You have been here often :D But there was people who I talked alot with, but suddenly they are gone, and thats sad, cause I miss talking to them, and I never asked them for facebook or MSN .__.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aisa07 said…
@ Helene17 and Fifft33 Hi I'm here a long time.
You remember that ,once was a pajama party. Well, now it is no news, what happened there?
Just occurred to me, I sure Alex forever to me.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Janaaaa said…
Haha, I have almoust forgotten Fanpop. ::D But, I'm NOT tired of Alex, I actually like him more than a couple months ago.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک silla17 said…
I'm Deffinatly not tired of Alex.
But now i'm done with school and now i have to work for driver license. So i have not a lot of time to write something bit i'm still watch every night fanpop.

And helene don't worry there are a lot of girls here (including me) that like you. So if someone hurts you on the internet i got your back ;) because i think it is pathetic that people say nasty things to you on the internet. That is just childish.

Everyone can give his opinion, just respect that.
At least i do.
Yeah, the girl hates me because she is jealous on my writing, or at least it seems so, cause it was after I started writing and got so many great comments she suddenly started to dislike me ._.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک roxxette said…
girls please don't leave this fanclub...everything here is amazing,even though it's not so crowded...I am always here but i don't have time to comment,sometimes i have but sometimes not
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lindaah14 said…
@Helene, I know what happened to her ^^ Jealous ^^ Deffenitly ^^ And you know, I agree with Priscilla, the people who do like you, got your back ^^ We will even pay her a visit if we have to :p
mischievous
This place is good, because there get a criticism for Alex, but on the FB, can only lick his ass. Broken violin is a normal human reaction. According to them, I think a neurosis!!!!!
Yeah, if I say one negative thing about alex on facebook, there is especially three of his asslicker girls ( looks like he doesnt need toilet paper anymore, since they are after him EVERYWHERE ) that attacks me. But luckily they are barely on fanpop anymore, since " ohh we are not alex's fans, we are his best friends cause he got our number on his phone, that is why we dont only stalk him but also his friends! " Those girls are sick in the head..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک clubery said…
How are these bitches?Say first(s) name(s)?
These girl are sick,they think that they are his best friend when they have his phone number?Wow i have so many best friendsXD in my phone.
Im not leaving fanpop ,im everyday here:D
Good to hear that, clubery! :D I won't give away their names, cause they always say " We don't believe we are his best friends! Thats a lie! " xD But they do, they even think they are best friends with Alexanders best friend, Thomas xD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک silla17 said…
Omg That is really sick.
I'm fan of him for his music and he looks good but. I'm not a kind of fan who write everyday something on FB. Or kiss/lick his ass.

But if they starting again to you Helene with saying nasty things to think that you have good friends on Fanpop even though you don't have the phone numbers from them on your phone ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک roxxette said…
girls i read your last messages...about facebook you're right..even though i'm there everyday and i write there in my group of alex from my country,the girls on alex's fan page are really mad sometimes,i think they are obsessed and this is not a good thing...i think if alex will write one day " go and hit your head on a wall,they will...
angry
Yeah, an ass lick is very a coshthing. A girl take a pic at the FB about the violin breakage / I like it / The ass lick write ,that" please delete it,you are no true friend for Alex!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AlxanderRfan said…
I would never leave the club. I have been here for Nearly a year. But I still love alex from the bottom of my heart.
And I visit here two times a day ;D
Hahahaha yeah, if Alex told them to jump of a mountain, they would. some of them seriously thinks he will have their babies, xD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rybaklover said…
I'm definately not tired with Alex, I love him to bits. I havn't been on fanpop much lately because of exams :( now they are finished I can go on it more :D I have only 1 computer in the house so theres a bit of competition lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک clubery said…
laugh
Now ,ihave to go in FB i want to see his true friends (read:asslickers):).littelbit out topic but whatever;)
What kind of topic i can find them?
smile
clubery you can go on his friends Thomas's and Alexander's private facebook
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FaiiRyTaLe said…
worried
I'm glad I'm not like them O.o
I mean, I'm also a friend of Thomas, but I'm not saying now I'm his best friend or something, that's just childish :S
Yeah and the girls also have blogs ( though I can't remember the adress ) and they search for blogs where people have written about Alex so they can comment on them. If I was Alex I would been creeped out. Do they really think he cares about them? Sure, he care for his fans, but if they think he would care much if one of them died, they're wrong.

And what is the deal with turning arrogant just because some of you have talked to Alex? I had the Msn of many girls who today claim to be his best friend and the same day they met Alex, they bragged for about 2 hours then deleted me from MSN because I wasn't important enough since I don't was Alex friend.

Ehm, Newsflash; You ain't either even though you met him, he acts like that to all of his fans, not only you, sweetheart, but hey, we need some humor in out everyday life, and watching you guys make an ass out of yourself is pretty hilarious. I can't wait until he gets a girlfriend, then you will probably accuse him for cheating on YOU.

( Just for the record I am not talking about any girls here in the forum, cause yeah, they left since they are " Alex friend " and not some unimportant fan )
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Pozitiff said…
Helene, I've also seen such blogs and read the comments... It's really funny, cause, I think, they can't realise how foolish they are...
cool
Pozitiff: Well a world without clowns would just be boring :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Pozitiff said…
hahaha)) yeah, that's true ^__^
I think Alex not cares his fans, it is more important any other for him!
He does not really listen to you ,when you meet with him , just mechanically write his name, and he smile. Alex's is a closed world, he lives in, he defending it.Nevertheless, I like him sweet and sexy boy.
I believe Alex is a very nice person that cares for the people around him and just wants them well, but that doesn't neccesary mean that it was the 16 year old girl he flirted with as he signed a card. He does that to all of his fans, and if you believe that Alex loves you so much he would jump in front of a car for your sake, youre wrong
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BabyLongLegs95 said…
wink
I love alex ;) and this club!!^_^ xx
Good to know, BabyLongLegs! ^_^ I love him too!^^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Vestulka said…
smile
I think ,I always like Alexander music, and like a person...U know good song and good singer is always good ;DDDD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Alexander_Rybak said…
Well I'm sorry I guess I'm one of the leavers

And I'm sorry but I'm tired of alex not his music but his personality...
I'm not tired of him, still love him but I think it's fun to be in this club to read what others think about him :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FaiiRyTaLe said…
wink
I'm not that long here, but, for me, it started being fun here :D

& I'm sure I won't leave sooooooooooooooooo soon ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jenni- said…
Helene, I agree with you about that you said about Alex because yes, I think also that he cares for the people around him and yes, it is actually only funny to see how some girls really seem to think that 'Alex loves me!' if he has flirted with them a bit because I know that he does that with (almost) every girl. :D

And haha, somebody could think that there is something more between me and him if I told him/her everything what has happened but I can honestly say that I do not think like that at all. He is just a flirty guy. :)

And I won't leave this club soon because I can say that I won't get tired of Alex soon. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AnitaFable said…
heyy...I haven't left I just didn't have the Net :/
but now I am here again and I am so happy becasue I can talk with great people like you girls :* and we can talk not only about our idol Alex but about everything ^^ that's why I love this spot so much <3
heart
Anita! OMFG I've MISSED YOU so much! *hugs*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AnitaFable said…
Helene! I've missed you too <3 :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kuutti said…
smile
Helen it is good you begin to discuss about this things. I´m sure most of us like you very much. There are always nasty persons and I think they don´t even means all they write, but only have bad feelings for what ever reasons...Let´s all be here for ever!!!!
Yeah well, I don't think I am the only one xD But yeah, i took this up because I want everyone on this forum to be friends and not to attack each other D:
Here is good,because :You can be honest!
Here are not characteristic an ass licking!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ALExXxRybakFaNn said…
cool
I'm still here.
I wasn't here 'cause I was in Africa,in Tunisia on vacations.
So...I'm still on FanPoP! ^^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jo135 said…
wink
I love alex ;) and this club !! ^_^ xx

I am so happy because I can talk with great people like you girls :* and we can talk not only about our idol Alex but about everything ^^ that's why I love this spot so much <3

I'm not tired of him, still love him but I think it's fun to be in this club to read what others think about him :D

for me, it started being fun here :D

& I'm sure I won't leave sooooooooooooooooo soon ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AlxanderRfan said…
heart
But gosh I would never even think about leaving, I have found MANY friends from this club, and I can tell my worries to nearly all of them (If I have them lolz) (;
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Fairlex said…
I haven't left this club either, I would never do that! <3 But Internet Explorer don't work with FP anymore, so I found out that it works with Google Chrome, yay! But anyway; I'm still here! :-)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jenni- said…
Fairlex, have you ever tried Mozilla Firefox ? At least for me Firefox works with FP. :)
Yeah fanpop is fucked up with internet explorer, cause everytime i post a comment the whole computer freeze, so I'm gonna use Mozilla firefox from now on :D:D:D:D
Yes Mozilla Firefox is so good here!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BabyLongLegs95 said…
angry
thats so mean!!! :@ x
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک s0nja said…
I'm not tired of Alex and I also think it's really stupid to go everyday on his fb writing things like: 'I looove youuu <3<3<3 Come to my country, pleeease' because that makes those persons look even more stupid.
And it's really stupid to bully people on internet (and otherwise too). Internet bullying can hurt just as much as in real life too. So if they don't like someone they should just keep their freaking mouths shut!

I have been more less on fanpop now then before but I think I'll try to comment more often again :).
On Fb a lot of stupid chatter, and always the same. Boring!
Here is interesting, because not only ass kiss in here.