Alpha and Omega Help this club back to glory, back to appropriate

DevilsWrath posted on May 02, 2014 at 10:41PM
I am looking for those of you who are dedicated to help this club become appropriate, so that it is kid friendly again. If you want to help let me know and I'll talk to you about ways we can help. Just one or two people won't change anything, but together we can right the wrongs. So please help us restore this club to being the best and most appropriate club on Fanpop. For the better of the club.

Alpha and Omega 12 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XPGSaints said…
I disagree with something. One people can change something. Example: Someone who encourage to post great fan art or you who made this post.
So yeah, i'm on it if you want.
DevilsWrath commented…
Alright, and this post only helps if others come to join, if not it'd be just a few people...but still, thank آپ for helping, I am talking to a few others who agreed to help. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
sanman7 commented…
i'll see what i can do for the cause پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
DevilsWrath commented…
Thank you, and good luck to those who are helpig پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
And I saw some videos with over 30 fans each, poster over a year ago. I can see things changed..
DevilsWrath commented…
Yeah, and now we're changing it back پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kitsune32 said…
hmmm
I'm in, but I don't know if my story is appropriate for kids since it has some bad words in it.
DevilsWrath commented…
Cussing is alright cause I'm pretty sure most kids do, and as long as it isn't sexually explicit it should fine.... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ben15delas said…
Sure I'll help:)
DevilsWrath commented…
Great, thanks Ben پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
So what can we do to start the "Cure Movement" (If you let me call it like that)?
DevilsWrath commented…
(Sure) And if we start small سے طرف کی looking for مزید and reporting the explicit content, then we should be able to get rid of some things, but others we will need مزید people to help remove, یا if we can convince them to خارج the posts, but I think for now reporting, then I'll see what else we can do for a stronger movement پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
XPGSaints commented…
Agree پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک thealphaboyz said…
I'll help! ^^
DevilsWrath commented…
Great, and thanks پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoneOmega said…
I'm in...what do I do ?
DevilsWrath commented…
Well, right now we're working on getting rid of inappropriate content... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Neostream said…
Don't you guys have anything better to do than waste your precious time on a dead club hopelessly trying to resurrect the dead?
Kishin_Kira commented…
Meh, I'll work on it when I can. You're right, I do have better things to do and I put them as my priority, but I don't mind helping a bit here and there. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
ben15delas commented…
It might work give it a chance this is not the only reason people started leaving the club. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Neostream commented…
:) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AlphaAmy said…
Count me! But jus saying...I dont really think we will ever be abke to make it 100% kid-friendly, not completely. But watevs, I'll help.
XPGSaints commented…
That's not the point. We want to bring it back to life like years پہلے but not 100% like in the past ((I wasn't there at this time). It will be diffrent. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
XPGSaints commented…
(That's what I suppose) And nice to see you're in ^^ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
DevilsWrath commented…
Great to see you're in, and it'll help a lot. I can only hope we can achieve the point to which people will talk and مزید things go on that aren't sexually explicit.. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک redwolf279 said…
You have my loyalty, I request orders though, sir.
CoolWolf471554 commented…
Me Too! Well, I did say 1 sexual comment, and I meant to get rid of it, so count me in! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Uncle_Kage said…
well, I guess i'm in, i'm working with furries right? I not only want to help make this place better for you guys, I also want to "white wash" as they say, the fandom what do I need to do?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kitsune32 said…
smile
Looks like our mission has been accomplished.
Carnage_Wolf commented…
Yeah, Its pretty clean as of now. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
ben15delas commented…
But lacks of activity. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
_PARAGON_ commented…
To make a place مزید active the members needs to be posting. Also members should start سے طرف کی getting to know each other مزید on here. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک