Angel Angel 30 دن Challenge

TitanicLeoKate posted on Jul 13, 2011 at 08:40AM
Okay, I seen this in the Buffy spot, so I thought I should start it over here! I had to change a couple of questions though

You don't have to do it 30 days in a row, you can do it all at once and you can start whenever you want!

Day 1 - Favorite Season
Day 2 - Favorite Episode
Day 3 - Favorite Romance
Day 4 - Favorite Male Character
Day 5 - Favorite Female Character
Day 6 - Favorite Friendship
Day 7 - Least Favorite Season
Day 8 - Least Favorite Episode
Day 9 - Least Favorite Romance
Day 10 - Least Favorite Male Character
Day 11 - Least Favorite Female Character
Day 12 - Favorite Battle/Fight
Day 13 - Favorite Demon/Supernatural Being*
Day 14 - A Scene That Made You Laugh
Day 15 - A Scene That Made You Cry
Day 16 - Something That You Wish Had Never Happened
Day 17 - Something You Wish Had Happened
Day 18 - Something That Made You Angry
Day 19 - Saddest Character Death
Day 20 - Character Who Didn’t Get Enough Screen Time
Day 21 - Best Cordelia-centric Episode
Day 22 - Best Wesley-centric Episode
Day 23 - Best Gunn-centric Episode
Day 24 - Best Fred-centric Episode
Day 25 - Two Characters You Wanted To Get Together That Never Did
Day 26 - Two Characters Who Got Together That You Wish Didn’t
Day 27 - Favourite Scene
Day 28 - Cutest Moment
Day 29 - Character You Love To Hate
Day 30 - What You Think Made Angel So Great

* Cannot be main characters. eg Doyle, Lorne, Cordelia, Illyria etc

Have Fun!
last edited on Jul 23, 2011 at 02:47PM

Angel 88 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 88

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TitanicLeoKate said…
Day 1: Favorite Season - Season 3 and Season 5 (Can't Choose!)

دن 1: پسندیدہ Season - Season 3 and Season 5 (Can't Choose!)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک buffyl0v3r44 said…
Day 1: Favorite season- I loved seeing Spike in season 5 because he's my favorite character besides Buffy in the buffy/angelverse but I never really saw him as an Angel Investigator and I love him and Buffy together so I had to go with season 3 I liked seeing some Darla and Angel and I loved seeing CANGEL! the storyline was really unique and interesting!
 دن 1: پسندیدہ season- I loved seeing Spike in season 5 because he's my پسندیدہ character besides B
Day 2: Favorite Episode - You're Welcome
 دن 2: پسندیدہ Episode - You're Welcome
Day 2: Favorite Episode- this was hard to pick cause I haven't rewatched most of the Angel episodes but I guess that I would have to go with Not Fade Away it tied everything together and ended with a major cliff hanger and it was really good!
 دن 2: پسندیدہ Episode- this was hard to pick cause I haven't rewatched most of the Angel episodes b
Day 3: Favorite Romance- Cordelia and Angel!
 دن 3: پسندیدہ Romance- Cordelia and Angel!
Day 3: Favorite Romance - As much as I love Cangel, I've gotta say, but favorite couple is Cordy and Doyle!
 دن 3: پسندیدہ Romance - As much as I love Cangel, I've gotta say, but پسندیدہ couple is Cordy and
Day 4: favorite male character- Spike
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 دن 4: پسندیدہ male character- Spike
Day 4: Favorite Male Character - Lorne
 دن 4: پسندیدہ Male Character - Lorne
Day 5: Favorite Female character- Cordelia
 دن 5: پسندیدہ Female character- Cordelia
Day 6: Favorite Friendship- Cordelia and Angel and they're also my favorite couple!
 دن 6: پسندیدہ Friendship- Cordelia and Angel and they're also my پسندیدہ couple!
Day 5: Favorite Female character - Lilah
 دن 5: پسندیدہ Female character - Lilah
Day 7: Least Favorite Season- this isn't very accurate because I haven't had a chance to re-watch all of the Angel episodes so I guess I would have to go with season 4 as my least favorite season!
 دن 7: Least پسندیدہ Season- this isn't very accurate because I haven't had a chance to re-watch all
Day 6: Favorite Friendship - Angel and Doyle
 دن 6: پسندیدہ Friendship - Angel and Doyle
Day 7: Least Favorite Season - This is hard for me, because I love all the Seasons, but I guess I would have to say Season 4.
 دن 7: Least پسندیدہ Season - This is hard for me, because I love all the Seasons, but I guess I wou
Day 8: Least Favorite Episode- I don't know I haven't had the chance to re-watch all the episodes yet!
Day 8: Least Favorite Episode - I've Got You Under My Skin
 دن 8: Least پسندیدہ Episode - I've Got آپ Under My Skin
Day 9: Least Favorite Romance- Cordelia and Connor!
 دن 9: Least پسندیدہ Romance- Cordelia and Connor!
Day 10: Least favorite male character- Gavin Park
 دن 10: Least پسندیدہ male character- Gavin Park
Day 9: Least Favorite Romance- Cordelia and Connor
 دن 9: Least پسندیدہ Romance- Cordelia and Connor
Day 10: Least Favorite Male Character - Marcus Hamilton
 دن 10: Least پسندیدہ Male Character - Marcus Hamilton
Day 11: Least Favorite Female Character - Eve
 دن 11: Least پسندیدہ Female Character - Eve
Day 11: Least Favorite Female Character- Justine
 دن 11: Least پسندیدہ Female Character- Justine
Day 12: Favorite battle/fight- this is tough cause there's so many fights to choose from I'm going to have to say the last episode all of the fights in that! But I'm not exactly sure!
 دن 12: پسندیدہ battle/fight- this is tough cause there's so many fights to choose from I'm going to
Day 12: Favorite Battle/Fight - Spike vs Puppet Angel
 دن 12: پسندیدہ Battle/Fight - Spike vs Puppet Angel
Day 13: Favorite Demon/Supernatural Being - Phantom Dennis

دن 13: پسندیدہ Demon/Supernatural Being - Phantom Dennis
@buffyl0v3r44 It says the demon cannot be a main character. I thought it would be better like that as there are quite a few main characters who are demons (Doyle, Cordy, Lorne, Connor and Illyria).
ohh.. and Connor isn't a demon he's a human and Illyria isn't a demon she's a god! and I actually like Cordelia more than Lorne but I didn't like her as a demon cause she got all bad and all!
Day 13: Favorite Demon- I'm not sure!
@buffyl0v3r44 I know connor and Illyria arnt demons, but they are supernatural beings! I wanted to include that aswell, incase people chose the oracles, or phantom Dennis or people like that!
laugh
Day 14: A scene that made you laugh- Umm.. there are so many scenes that made me laugh I'm not even sure if this is my favorite scene that made me laugh but this is one of the many!
Faith is leaning on the Microwave in Angel's kitchen. Angel comes in.
Faith: "So, how does this - work?"
Angel: "There is no real simple answer to that. - I won't lie to you and tell you that it'll be easy - because it won't be. - Just because you've decided to change doesn't mean that the world is ready for you to. - The truth is - no matter how much you suffer, no matter how many good deeds you do to try to make up for the past - you may never balance out the cosmic scale. - The only thing I can promise you is that you'll probably be haunted - and may be for the rest of your life."
Faith indicates the Microwave: "So how does *this* work?"
crying
Day 15: A scene that made you cry- there are way to many scenes that made me laugh and cry that it's so hard to pick one here's ones that came to my head Darla saying how she won't remember that she ever loved her kid in Lullaby and also when she dies for her kid in Lullaby, when Cordelia dies in You're Welcome, when Fred dies in a Whole in the World, when Doyle dies in Hero and when Cordelia and Angel watch the video of Doyle saying ""When the chips are down, when you're at the end of your rope, you need someone you can count on. And that's what you'll find here. Someone who'll go all the way, who'll protect you no matter what. Don't lose hope. Come on over to our offices, and you'll see there's still heroes in this world.", and there's many more I just can't think of them right now!
Day 16: Something that you wished had never happened- Cordelia and Connor getting together!
 دن 16: Something that آپ wished had never happened- Cordelia and Connor getting together!
Day 14: A Scene That Made You Laugh - Cordy and Wes pretend to be Buffy and Angel in 'Fredless'

دن 14: A Scene That Made آپ Laugh - Cordy and Wes pretend to be Buffy and Angel in 'Fredless'
Day 15: A scene that made you cry - Wesley Dying
 دن 15: A scene that made آپ cry - Wesley Dying
Day 16: Something that you wished had never happened - Evil Cordy/Jasmine Killing Lilah.
 دن 16: Something that آپ wished had never happened - Evil Cordy/Jasmine Killing Lilah.
Day 17: Something you wished had happened-I wish that Cordelia didn't turn bad :(
Day 17: Something You Wish Had Happened - I wish Lilah was in more Episodes.
 دن 17: Something آپ Wish Had Happened - I wish Lilah was in مزید Episodes.
Day 18: Something that made you angry- Justine cutting holes in Holtz's neck to make it look like Angel bit him so Connor would turn against Angel!
Day 18: Something that made you angry - Buffy turning up in Sanctuary and being horrible to Angel.
 دن 18: Something that made آپ angry - Buffy turning up in Sanctuary and being horrible to Angel.
crying
Day 19: saddest character death I'm stuck between Darla, Cordelia, and Fred, even though these characters are like all in my favorites Cordelia is my favorite but her death wasn't painful like Fred's was and it was really sad to see Fred dying because she was in pain throughout the whole episode and it was a slow and painful process so it was really sad, Cordelia's was really sad because she was a character that has been there from the first episode of Buffy so it was sad to see a character that we've known for such a long time, and Darla's death was also really sad because she never did anything good in all her 400 year's and now she finally gets to do something good and I think it was great way to end her character even though I love her character so much!
 دن 19: saddest character death I'm stuck between Darla, Cordelia, and Fred, even though these charac
Day 20: Character Who Didn’t Get Enough Screen Time- Gwen! I really liked Gwen's character and it sucked because she was only in like 3 episodes!
 دن 20: Character Who Didn’t Get Enough Screen Time- Gwen! I really liked Gwen's character and it s
Day 19: Saddest Character Death - Wesley. I cried like a baby! Closely followed by Doyle!
 دن 19: Saddest Character Death - Wesley. I cried like a baby! Closely followed سے طرف کی Doyle!
Day 20: Character Who Didn’t Get Enough Screen Time - Anne. I really liked her in Angel, and wish she got more episodes!

دن 20: Character Who Didn’t Get Enough Screen Time - Anne. I really liked her in Angel, and wish s
Day 21: Best Cordelia-centric Episode - Besides My Favorite Episode You're Welcome, I would Have To Say Birthday!

دن 21: Best Cordelia-centric Episode - Besides My پسندیدہ Episode You're Welcome, I would Have To S
smile
Day 21: best cordelia centric episode- you're welcome! And I also really liked birthday but I guess I liked you're welcome a little bit more!
 دن 21: best cordelia centric episode- you're welcome! And I also really liked birthday but I guess I
Day 22: Best Wesley Centric episode- Loyalty and Sleep Tight I haven't re-watched those episodes in a while so I'm unsure!
Day 23: Best Gunn centric episode- I'm not sure!
@buffyl0v3r44 I have the Angel Vampire Anthology DVD's and they have 4 classic episodes for each character.

For Wesley, It says - Parting Gifts, Guise Will Be Guise, Loyalty and Sleep Tight

For Gunn - War Zone, First Impressions, That Old Gang Of Mine, and Double or Nothing

Hope I Helped!

Day 22: Best Wesley Centric episode - Guise Will Be Guise
 دن 22: Best Wesley Centric episode - Guise Will Be Guise
Day 24: best Fred-centirc episode- A Hole in the World!
 دن 24: best Fred-centirc episode- A Hole in the World!