Angel The Girl in question.

nataliejade posted on Mar 16, 2008 at 10:02PM
Does any one els wish Dawn or Buffy was in that Episode Andrew says they have gone out but you never see them.. You See the back of a Blonde lady but not actally them :(
Is it just me or do they wish at least dawn was in it?

Tell me to shut up if i am just ranting on.
save

Angel 6 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NikaDawson said…
Actually they wanted to get Dawn to do that episode to greet Spike and Angel in Rome, but they couldn't get Michelle in time, so they ended up with Andrew. I do wish it would have been Dawn though, because I would have loved to see something of the Dawn and Spike friendship resolved a little bit.

I think they also tried to get Sarah to, but she was off doing other movies.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک amazondebs said…
grrr to sarah,
i liked andrew in it, but i would also have liked to scene dawn
infact my preference would have been giles or willow but what can you do
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tisha said…
I'm not a big fan of Dawn, but I would've liked to see her there instead of Andrew. He's funny, but gets annoying sometimes. Making poor Angel and Spike think that Buffy's with the Immortal! Boy was I glad that it wasn't really Buffy.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NikaDawson said…
I would just like to see Dawn to see her and Spike work something out, maybe resolve their friendship. I understood of course why she was mad at him in season seven, but I still wished something could have happened to work it out between them.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Joker said…
Giles would've been brilliant, he's got such a frosty relationship with both characters it would've been good to see. Plus as he's like Buffy's father-figure he would be so protective and wary of their motives.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Caitlynn150 said…
sick
You are so right! I mean, the episode would have been so cool, Spike and Dawn loved each other. (Do you think they ever found out that Spike was alive/undead?)