Avatar: The Last Airbender Avatar RP 2!!!

Zmidy313 posted on Jun 11, 2012 at 01:46AM
Well I am currently in an RP, but I think tht one os going dead because, people are barely replying to it. So maybe those people could join this one, and we can start fresh.

I am gonna be Angel, Kazu, Mei, and Mao, and Bailey.

No rules so just have fun!!!!
last edited on Jul 05, 2012 at 12:57AM

Avatar: The Last Airbender 822 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 822

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smileyAqua said…
Can I join? I would like to Be Toph.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AceDarkwolf17 said…
I'll be Aizen ( i - zen ).......Zuko's son and the new Fire Lord
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zmidy313 said…
Sure Okay!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lord1bobos said…
can i be azula
Sure!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک psalm1003 said…
Can I join? How exactly does this work? Is it making your own character, or choosing one from the series? If we can choose one from the series, can I be Katara?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Yes u can, you can be an OC or an actual character
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Alvin2442 said…
Amidy I'm Alvin the other spirit child
Kay!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک frosttakahashi said…
Name: Kuro Arashimaru

Element:Air/steam/smoke

Family: Tseng(father) {air bender}, Nina (mother ; deceased) {chi blocker} Yuki{sister;deceased}

Description: He has messy black hair (use Zuko when he joins ang 4 a reference). His eyes are a light violet due to his mothers clan's heredity. He has three scratch marks on his left cheek. He wears a black scarf that usually covers the bottom half of his face, he wears a white shirt that stops at his abs, his shorts are grey and end right past his knees, they are cut up at the ends from getting caught in things he was jumping over.

Hobbies: flying, eating fish he catches himself, sleeping in random locations, carving figures out of wood, and swimming.

Pesonality: He is usually very energenic, but at random times he can get very depressed and sit in the emo corner for no reason. During serious situations or battle however he becomes very serious and tactical.

History: His grandfather was part of the Southern nomad airbenders before Sozen had attacked and wiped them all out. During the attacks of the fire nation a few of the airbenders hid in a secret catacomb hidden in the mountain. Twelve of the airbenders survived and stayed to rebuild their temple. However one of them didn't feel it was safe and left later that afternoon they came out. As he was on an nearby mountain after he left he turned to see a great fire blazing at the temple, none of the other survivors lived... He continued on finding himself in the Earth Kingdom searching for refuge. He kept his identity secret from anyone who knew him thus to keep his people alive. Years later he left again to travel with his wife and son his son however could not airbend. They were settled in an meadow to rest for the next day when several fire benders surrounded them aiming to kill, he and his wife sacrificed themselves to save their son, Kuro's father Tseng. Tseng at the age of eight not knowing where to go wandered aimlessly finding a clan of chi-blocking martial artists who adopted him. forty years later Kuro was born to his father Tseng and his mother Nina along with his twin sister . Through the first ten years of his life he trained with his mother to become a chi-blocker, but on one day his air bending capabilities awakened when he sneezed sending him flying backwards twenty feet. Three other fighters noticed this and had gone to the fire nation to alert them. Three weeks later a legion of Fire benders closed in on them burning down their village and killing them all. Kuro in a fit of rage after watching his mother and sister fall in battle, killed five fire benders by bending the air around them and suffocating them. His father, after paralyzing three other guards grabbed him and fled. The village was burned to the ground. Three years later Kuro ran away from home determined to bring down the fire nation. Through his determination he developed a form of air bending to combat fire bending, this is where he took the carbon dioxide the fire and shot it directly into their mouths to their lungs causing them to suffocate. And with earth benders he uses his own created dust bending, and for water bending he developed steam bending. He travels with his pet wolf Kenshi around the world fighting fire benders to avenge his family.
Awesome :D
Okay, I think I would rather make my own character instead of using one from the show :)

Name: Ren
Element: Water
Family: Quan (Father; Chi blocker) Aysu (Mother; Waterbender {specializes in healing}) Tallulah (Sister; Chi blocker {deceased} )
Description: She has long, dark hair, olive skin, and dark blue eyes, indicating she is from the water tribes. She is about 5'6" and her normal attire consists of blue/silver capris and a no-sleeve blue top that leaves her arms free for waterbending.
Hobbies: Swimming, Bending, Cooking, and Gymnastics
Personality: She is on the quiet side, but she has a silent determination that helps her get through problems. She can be cunning, but only with enemies. With her friends she is loyal and a great friend. She tends to be on the mysterious side though, especially with new people.
History: Living quietly in the Southern Water tribe, where waterbending is re-emerging in its next generation. This next generation has no experience. They try to use their bending, but it always ended in disaster. Soon, the tribe's elders outlawed waterbending to nothing more then healing methods. The six teens, unhappy with this, set out to practice waterbending secretly, on the glaciers and snow, with no one else around. After a year of secrecy though, it all came to an end when a spy from the tribe witnessed them practicing, and reported it to the elders. All six were sent to the Northern water tribe, with renowned benders, where they couldn't damage the tribe any more. Along the way though, the group was attacked by fire nation soldiers, and taken captive. One of them escaped, and returned to the southern water tribe, only to be exiled from her family. In a rage, she unleashes her bending on them, causing the village to be wrecked, and in the process, her sister uses chi blocking on her to get her to stop. It is then that her ultimate rage comes, and she bloodbends her sister, even though there is no full moon. During this time, she snaps the wrong part in her sister, ultimately killing her, without knowing. Filled with regret, she flees the village, taking her polar bear dog, Yuki, along with her. Now, she is on a journey for the Northern water tribe, to amend for her actions, and to master waterbending.
Awesome! Let's start the RP. And since no one wants to be Avatar. I'll be Avatar Dokuro.
Traveling could be so exhausting. I looked around the forest, trying to find any sign of life, other then the endless plants. I guess the animals knew better then to challenge an unknown predator. I sighed, and urged Yuki forward. Draining some of the plants of their water, I rehydrated myself and Yuki, striving to keep our strength up for the journey.

(I think everyone just assumed you already had an avatar so no one said anything)
(Oh...whoops)

Mizuki:*on Yify*

Brooke:*practicing water bending
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smileyAqua said…
*is in a cave, hears a sound and immediaetely earthbends it*
*Looks for shelter for the night, and sees a cave. About to go in when the entrance is suddenly earthbended shut.*
Mizuki:You heard that?

Brooke:Yeah. It was like someone slammed a door shut?

Dokuro:Should we go check it out?

Kenzi:Yeah!
I hear voices in the distance, and turn to see four kids approaching the same cave. I slide off of Yuki's back and raise my hands, prepared to bend, in case they turn out to be enemies.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tinaloo said…
Name: Nicky
Element: water/Blood ( nicky can also Blood bend)

Name: leo
Element: fire/lighting ( yes leo can lightining bend)

Name: tashia
element: earth/Metal ( also a metal bender)

Name: joseph
Element: Air/Grassbend ( can also grassbend)

Name: Alex and Alexia they are spirt childs
Nicky: great going joseph you made us get lost....Again
joseph: -_-
Tashia: *sighs* next time let Leo lead
Leo: Yeah
Joseph: shut up * looks around* did you hear that
Nicky: yeah i did come on

*they all go to where the noise came from*
(There is no such thing as grass bending ^^)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lord1bobos said…
they saw ozai angles (azula ,mai and ty lee)

azula : were you waiting for the fire princess

ty lee:how cute u are boys
then ...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک funkmasterd said…
(can i join with Konaha? my rp kinda is dead)
(Sure, I wont be Avatar Dokuro)
Konaha: -walking on a dirt path in a forest wearing a robe with a hood hiding his face-
Kenzi:Earth! *bender Earth* Water. *bender water* Air *bends air* and Fire! *bends fire*

Brooke:Okay we get it. Your a spirit child!
Konaha: -comes across everyone and keeps walking by-
Kenzi:Who's that?

Mizuki:Who knows?
Konaha: -looks over at them then continues walking-
Mizuki:Um we asked you a question!
Konaha: doesn't mean i will answer it
Brooke:Rude much.

Kenzi:Ya think?
Konaha: ur both benders aren't u?
Mizuki:Airbender.

Brooke:Water bender.

Kenzi:Spirit Child!
Konaha: u want to know who i am?
All 3:YES!!

(G2G)
Konaha: i'll make u a deal, if u can beat me in a fight i will tell u what ever u want to know...deal?
Ren: I hear a bunch of people talking, so throwing caution to the wind, I walk over, to see a group of four people all standing, talking. I raise my hand, and wave. "Uh..hey?"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AceDarkwolf17 said…
(template for my already approved character)

Name: Aizen ( I - zen)

Male

Role: Fire Lord

Appearance: He is a fairly muscular built young man with black shoulder length hair which is kept in a ponytail with bangs covering the side framing his face and bright blue eyes. He is most seen in the standard Fire Lord robes with flaring hemlines in front and back, and the Fire Lord headpiece.

When he goes out to visit his people, he wears a long-sleeved crimson coat with flaring hemlines on the front and the back with a black vest with gold trimmings. He has black pants tucked into dark brown boots. He still wears the headpiece.

Personality: Aizen is well-respected and highly honorable, and always treats those around him with respect, even those who are weaker or not as highly ranked as he is. As a result, he can be easily approached by anybody who seek favors or advice from the Fire Lord. Aizen will never let any harm come to either his underlings or those who attempt to protect them. He is also quite perceptive and has the ability to correctly judge people's character and knows when they are lonely.

Element: Fire/Lightning

Family: Zuko (Father), Mai (Mother), Un-named Sister, Ozai (Grandfather), Azula (Aunt)
Nicky: *comes to where Konaha Is* crap
Joseph: ......
*all my other oc's sweat drop*
All 3: Deal!

Kenzi:Your going down mystery boy!
Konaha: -smirks- we'll see, bring it on
Brooke:*takes water from her pouch and throws it at the guy*

Kenzi:*bends Earth at him, then fire.

Mizuki:*blasts him with air*
Konaha: -doges the water then jumps over the earth and falls to the grown getting out of the way of the fire then gets up and bends the air around him and sends it back 10x more powerful-
Brooke:Whoa.

Mizuki and Kenzi:*counter the air back at him blowing him away.
(ok why would u think that the air was the only thing bent)
(Cuz that was the only thing you bent back)
(exactly, that was the only thing so why think he's the avatar or a spirit child? i could just be an air bender u don't know what i am i only bent the air)
(Ohhh, I get it. Nvm)