Avatar: The Last Airbender Avatar RP: Your Legacy

Ripcore posted on Dec 19, 2012 at 04:50PM
New RP. The characters are characters you come up with. there are no role playing any actual Avatar characters. The story is set after the Avatar. Please only active and mature Role Players only.

Name:
Personality:
Skills:
Nature type:
Weapons:
Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Altars:
Bio:
(post a pic;)
last edited on Dec 19, 2012 at 05:11PM

Avatar: The Last Airbender 120 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 120

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ripcore said…
Name: Nero Orion a.k.a Ripcore

D.o.b: 5/20

Nation: Rogue. Read the bio

Personality: Warm hearted, short tempered. Happy, and enjoys others company. Wants to find love.

Skills: Hand to hand combat, kunai throwing, lightning

Nature type: Fire, his pain and suffering has turned his Fire Green.

Weapons: Kunai, Scythe, Hands

Height: 5/11

Weight: 160ibs

Eye color: Dark Brown

Hair color: silver

Altars: (image posted below)

Bio: At the age 9, Ripcore was taken from his mother father and beloved little brother, he was drafted into the fire lords top assassin Unit, being trained all his life. The fire lord took Ripcore in as if he was his own son. Till one day his Unit was sent to take out and entire water village. The only problem was when they got there, there was only woman and children. He couldn't do it. He killed much of his unit protecting them. In the fight he was mortally wounded and brought back to the fire nation. He watched as his family, his little brother.. was executed in front of him, and the rest of the nation as an example. The fire lord could not kill Ripcore, because he was so attached, seen him as a son and was disappointed. So he burned a portion of Ripcore's body. The execution caused a riot and Ripcore escaped during the fighting. Looking for a new home, Ripcore swore to one day return and end the lord of fire for causing him so much pain.. taking the one thing he loved most, his little brother.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Name: Nero Orion a.k.a Ripcore Age: 17 D.o.b: 5/20 Gender: Male Nation: Rogue. Read
D0nuts commented…
^Mortally wounded means that the injury killed آپ lol. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XenoMizuki said…
Name: Mizuki Senji (Main Antagonist)

D.o.b(Birthday): 11/28

Nation: Fire

Personality: Dark, Cold hearted, follows orders to the last breath, loves pain, and loves inflicting pain on others.

Skills: Daggers, throwing daggers, hand to hand, and deception

Nature type: Fire

Weapons: 2 long katana Daggers

Height: 5'4

Weight: 130ibs

Eye color: Dark Brown

Hair color: Brown

Altars: (image posted below)

Bio: Mizuki, like Ripcore was an assassin for the Lord of Fire. During there mission to slaughter the water people, Ripcore rebel'd and killed most of there team. She was one of the Team to mortally wound him and bring him back. At the time it was hard for her, they were dating at the time. She is loyal to the Fire nation and now hunts Ripcore the the fire lord. She is one of the most highly trained assassins in the world. Very Dangerous and she always gets what she wants.
 Name: Mizuki Senji (Main Antagonist) Age: 18 D.o.b(Birthday): 11/28 Gender: Female Nation
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Alvin2442 said…
Name: Alvin Hamilton
D.o.b(Birthday): 5/24
Nation: Fire
Personality: Calm, Free, Serious, Strong.
Skills: Unarmed Combat. Swordsmanship. Fire/Lightning-Bending.
Weapons: Katana Blade. His fists.
Height: 6'2
Weight: 145 lbs
Eye color: Onyx Black Eyes.
Hair color: Jet Black Hair.
Altars: Pic
Bio: At 10, Alvin was a top-notch fire-bending, because of his parents being fire-benders. At 12, he could slightly bend lightning. He was an assassin for the fire lord, at 16,before he stopped, and trained the younger fire-benders. He has been doing that for two years, before the Fire Lord sent him to find Ripcore.
 Name: Alvin Hamilton Age: 18 D.o.b(Birthday): 5/24 Gender: Male Nation: آگ کے, آگ Personality: Calm,
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک D0nuts said…
(I find it amusing that everyone wants to be a fire-bender)

Name: Han Kei
D.o.b(Birthday): 2/15
Nation: Earth
Personality: Calm (sometimes oblivious), lighthearted, mildly sarcastic, cowardly, wants to help others.
Skills: Experienced healer, decent cook. See bio for detailed explanation. No combat ability.
Weapons: Medic Kit (bandages, sutures, ointments), cooking pan.
Height: 1.72m (5'8)
Weight: 65kg (144lbs)
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Altars: (Will post a pic as soon as I find one or draw one)
Bio: (There's a TLDR at the bottom if you find my background story lame.)

Li Kei, a non-bending scholar of the Fire Nation, was sent by the Imperial Acadamy to research the culture of the southern Water Tribe. After living with and being integrated into a Water-Tribe society, Li and a Water-Bending named Kyra grew close. Inevitably Li was ordered to assist in the extermination of the water tribe. Refusing to betray his wife and her people, Li lead the water tribe away from the invading Fire-Nation soldiers. While many members of the water tribe decided to band together with other tribes to fight back, Li and Kyra decided to lead a more peaceful life. After traveling for some time into the Earth Kingdom the two eventually reached BaSingSe as fugitives to escape the war. Li being a scholar took the job of a clerk. Kyra utilized water-bending as a healer and opened her own clinic. After finally achieving a peaceful and decent living style, Han was born.

Despite his father being a non-bender, Han inherited Li's lineage and grew up to be a fire-bender. At a young age Han was instructed to become a scholar like his father. He was told fire-bending only brought destruction and was instructed to hide his bending ability. Being a whimsical child Han wanted to proved that fire could be utilized for good, but was frustrated that fire-bending was taboo. Eventually, Han followed his mother's path as a healer and helped treated patients at Kyra's clinic.

One day Han had a fateful encounter while treating a fat and kindly old man for his rheumatism. This old man, who was a well known tea-maker, instantly recognized Han's abilities. After reassuring Han that he had no intention of revealing the young man for his bending abilities. The old man revealed that he too was a fire-bender who only wished for a new life away from conflict. After his treatment, the old man revealed to Han that the core of fire-bending was life energy. If used with the right intentions, it can be used for good. While Han did not understand this at first, it soon lead to a turning point in his life. Utilizing the core of fire-bending he eventually developed his own style of soft chi fire which transferred energy to damaged flesh and accelerated tissue regeneration. Since fire-bending was considered shameful, Han left his parents and their peaceful life to practice his craft elsewhere.

(TLDR)
Han is the son of a non-bending former Fire-Nation scholar and a water-bending healer from the southern Water Tribes. Parents escaped to the Earth Kingdom as fugitives to avoid the war. Born and educated in the city of BaSingSe, he developed his own form of fire-bending used for healing. Eventually leaves in search of adventure.
(I really don't, but it fits with the person's pic I'm using.)
(Very nice, im ready when you are, so let me know. ^^)

(Can we start?)
tongue
Haha so is this gonna be a fire-benders only RP?
Btw here's the closest I could find to what I wanted my guy to look like (some random dude). Just imagine him an Earth Nation insignia somewhere on his clothing.
 Haha so is this gonna be a fire-benders only RP? Btw here's the closest I could find to what I wante
(Alright im ok with starting if you guys are)
(Eh...who's starting?)
(Guess I'll start, I'm not sure if this is how you RP but here goes.)

Han:
It's been a week of traveling since he left BaSingSe. His stomach gives a slight gurgle. Sticks hand into bag and rummages around then sticks head into food sack. "Crap, I ran out of food..." Plops down on the side of the road. "Man you really don't know what you've got til you don't have it anymore huh?" Sighs then shakes head vigorously, "Wait, why am I thinking of cliche quotes at this time, better find a town or something soon." Walks around and looks at the mostly barren landscape with only a few trees. "Man I really should've thought about these sort of situations beforehand, I have money but nowhere to spend it." Suddenly a savory scent of something cooking wafts by. "Wow, that smells heavenly! I wonder where it's coming from?" After following the scent he come across a small vender (like one of those stereotypical anime food stands) just around the bend. "Yes! Finally a place to get lunch!"
I finish training, sending blasts of flames and lightning through my sword.
Nero:
-he was seated in the corner of the small vender, he was wearing a long cloak with a hood on, masking his face while he ate a bowl of ramen, he stares at the new comer-
Han:
Dashes up to the vender. "Hey mister can I get a round of barbecued meat?" The vender hands him a few sticks of grilled meat and Han hands over some coins. He sits down at a seat and starts devouring the food, blissfully oblivious to the hooded stranger observing him.
After I finally finish training with that, I look for the vender I saw early.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 666demon said…
Name: Jinx Handa
D.o.b: 4/10
Nation: Earth
Personality: Motherly in some ways, jockness tends to show through when angry, other than that she is proud of her family and wants to beat the shit out of a certin
Skills: Earth bending,
Nature type: Earth
Weapons: "Earth, Duh." -Jinx. As well as her bere hands.
Height: 5'11'' and damn proud of it
Weight: "Im not fat if thats what your asking!" -Jinx
Eye color: dark greenf
Hair color: dark brown
Altars:(in the pic)
(Hey this is AprilAcne, I'm sorry I couldn't find you and tell you that my brother broke my laptop and it erased everything on there. hehe.. *sweat drop*)
D0nuts commented…
"Beat the shit out of a certain..." Who, یا what lol? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(There's no picture.)
I keep trying to post it but it won't work... here, link )
(Nice pic.)
(There seems to be too many fire-benders, should I change my element to water?)
(Don't worry about it.)
Nero:
-he pulls the ramen to the dark face under the hood and slurps it, still watching-
(Do what you guys want ^^)
(Alright.)
Han:
Finishing his food, he asks the vender if there are any inns nearby. The vender points him down the road and gives him directions. He thanks the vender and sets off while humming a tune to himself.
I look at Han, for a second.
Nero:
-drops some coins on the venders table and walks following behind Han. He places his hands in his pocket as he follows, keeping his distance.-
(I'm not experienced in RP so I'm not certain, but before anything else I just want to say this to everyone. Try to make it so that your character can actually enter the situation in a reasonable way and keep location awareness. Don't start in one place and then suddenly teleport halfway across the world or something. For any newcomers you can create your own scenarios in different locations if you want, and we can all meet up sometime. Anyway I'll keep trying to create locations for characters to show up. Add comments to this thread if you have any discussions you would like to share.)
D0nuts commented…
Also as long as it's reasonable don't be afraid to drag other characters around with you, just don't dictate their actions. Setting up various situations makes the story مزید amusing. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(I Agree with Donuts ^^)
(Back to the scenario.)
Han:
After walking for several hours he comes up to the inn. "Ah, a rest stop for the night." He stretched and massaged his shoulders before walking into the inn. Inside he was surprised to find a young woman having a heated argument with the innkeeper. He walks over to see what the problem was.
Nero:
-as Han walks it, he waits a few moments before following. When he enters he never bothers with the inn keeper and remains seated in the lobby, where he waited.-
(C'mon 666demon, this is an opening for you to jump in.)
(Come on people, get yourselves situated in the RP. Mizuki is the only one i know is waiting cause she's the antagonist.)
(Sorry I'm not on here much I go to church and then I go to therapy for my insanity.)

Jinx:

" I just want a blanket! It's very cold in my room and I would love an extra blanket."
Han:
"What seems to be the problem here?" The inn keeper exasperatedly explains the situation. Han thinks for a moment before replying, "How about this, you clean and prepare me a good room while I'll see if I can help solve this young lady's problem?" Inn keeper reluctantly agrees. Both look at the girl for her consent.
Jinx:
"Thank you sir! Here, I don't have much, but it could help you." She hands him some coins.
Han:
Refusing the coins, "Hey now I haven't even done anything yet! Keep a hold of those for now." He smiles before bowing in formal greeting, "I'm Han, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, um Ms...?"
Jinx:

She gives a little bow of her own. "I'm Jinx."
Nero:
-at this time he thinks its time he best introduce himself. He stands from the lobby couch, slowly making his way to the counter. He pulls his right hand from his pocket and leans against the counter, watching them, waiting for someone to notice him- "Hmm."
Han:
Noticing the hooded stranger, he drops his voice to a whisper, "You see that guy with the hood? I think he's been following me all afternoon and it's kind of creepy."
Jinx:

She catches on and lowers hers. " I noticed, what does he want?"
Han:
"He might be waiting to rob us, but the clothing he wears isn't cheap so he can't be poor." He takes a quick look, "Ack, I think he's coming this way!"
Nero:
-he extends his left arm to shake his hand, smiling slightly- "I'm sorry if i scared you, I mean for following you of course.. I understand you don't know me, but i know you. And i need your help." -he has a serious look on his face and he spots jinx, smiling and bowing his head slightly-
Han:
Returning the handshake, "Well glad you finally came out of the shadows." Then asked suspiciously, "Who are you and how do you know me?"
Nero:
-he takes his hand back and places it in his pocket.- "A woman. She is coming for me and she brings the wrath of the fire nation. I need your help. I cannot defeat her alone, and i know of your skills Han."
Han:
Gives the stranger the 'deer in headlights look'. "Oooooookay..., that's uh, some predicament you got there." Turns around and whispers to Jinx, "This guy's nuts!" Turns back forward, "Sorry buddy but I'm not really the fighting type. I can point you towards some good mercenaries you can hire as bodyguards against your *ahem* girlfriend's wrath, what was your name again?"
Nero:
-he chuckles- "No no you misunderstand me. No one safe." -he glares at him- "I dont know how to show you the truth, but no one is safe. The fire nation is taking over. We are all expendable."
(Hold on I thought you said this story was set after Avatar.)
Jinx:

She looks an Han with a 'don't be rude ya dumb-ass' look, then turns to the stanger. " I'm sorry for his rudeness and dumb-assery sir, I'm Jinx, and you are?" she reaches a hand out twards him gingerly.
(Oh it is, the fire nation strikes again :P! xD)

Nero:
-he smiles warmly and shakes her hand- "Hello Jinx, you are very beautiful.. I am Nero miss."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک coolguy93 said…
a tall, dark stranger named We Jin walkes in. He flips a coin to the bartenter and grabs a mug. He saunters over to the group and says "Hello. Im We Jin. May I join your-" Looks at Jinx- "Beautiful group?"
 a tall, dark stranger named We Jin walkes in. He flips a coin to the bartenter and grabs a mug. He sa