Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Predictions?

greedo posted on Sep 28, 2006 at 05:55PM
Anyone have any predictions for season 3?
- Deathwatch: Any big deaths this season? I'm thinking Cally might be toast.
- Will Gaius Balter find a conscience?
- Adamas at each others throats again? Most likely. Now that each commands a Battlestar and that Adama Sr. gave junior the more powerful ship. The dividing issue this season: disagreements over the strategy for liberating caprica
- Saul Tigh sober for a whole season? I'm thinking running from toasters on the ground will keep this dedicated boozer from spending too much time wallowing in self pity. This will be Tigh's season to shine.
- Love action between Gaeta and Dualla...yeah baby! Dualla is a bit of a ho' (look how fast she dropped Billy). Time for her to hit on the bridge officer!

Battlestar Galactica 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mrk said…
Well based on the season 3 premiere things may have shifted some.

Unfortunately I fear Adama will die as one of the Battlestars explodes in a New Caprica rescue attempt.

What other predictions... hopefully Apollo will go on a diet :) . I don't think we'll find out if Baltar is a Cylon or not. I think the Cylons will try to broker a peace but the humans will refuse, preferring to fight. And lastly the half cylon human kids will prove pivotal in some way. Maybe they have psychic powers or can convince Adama to shave off his mustache.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک