Ben 10: Alien Force Agree-Disagree Game

RealBenTennyson posted on Mar 26, 2011 at 11:14AM
This is an intresting game I saw on Harry Potter spot. So, some credit goes there.

How To Play--

A person will post his/her opinion related to Ben 10/AF/UA, and the next person will post if he/she agrees with it or not and WHY OR WHY NOT ( Reasons are important, otherwise the game goes boring) as well as his/her own opinion which will be answered by next fan.

So, I am goin' first-

Ben 10 Alien Force is better than Ben 10.

Ben 10: Alien Force 13 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fankid said…
angry
No i disagree,(dnt be angry its my opinion) i think ben10 was better with a better story and carcters were doing there right job. AF is kind of boaring......
meh
Now im am posting that I dont Like Elna as ben girlfriend in alin swarm
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RealBenTennyson said…
Agree. She certainly don't trust Ben that much otherwise she'd have told Ben the whole story after all Ben did for him.

Diamond Head is best alien of original 10 squad in Ben 10.
worried
Agree. First i loved heatblast but now i think daimond head is awsome, he had excellent skills and most power, n ben has most traning with it

I liked kenvin as evil more.
Agree. I certainly liked the episode 'Framed' from Ben 10. But, that doesn't mean I don't like him as a good guy.

Vilgax is the most powerful villian in all series.
big smile
Agree. ofcourse he is the one, he has strength, he is ruller, and a real bad villan.

Ben10 alien swarm was better than race against the time
Yep! Agree! Race against the time was a little more dramatic with only Ben as hero. I hated that Gwen didn't use her powers. But Alien Swarm was cool with Ben's new alien Nanomech and of course Gwevin!!

Would like to see heat blast again!
Yeah! Agree. i will!! as i said previously Heatblast was once my favroutie alien, It was bens first alien and his powers r relly cool(but he is hot)he can beat swapfire............

I miss Gwen and bens fight!, they were so cuteeeeeee........
big smile
Agree!! I was gonna post the same thing this time...LOL. They really were cute.

Haley Ramm played better Gwen in Race against the time than Galadriel Stineman in Alien Swarm
laugh
Agree, she was more like gwen caracter but galadriel was nor like her atitude and nor loked like her.

It would be a litter better if ben could use alienX a little more.
Disagree!! (Sorry). But I found the episode of alienX pretty boring. It is one of my least favorite AF episode and I don't want to add any new episode to that list..

Kevin (UA) can beat Gwen (UA) in a fight. (He can absorb energy and Gwen attacks with energy.)
wink
Agree. i think kevin(UA) can fight ben also(bu he can't beat him). Becuse he absorb bens aliens and use them as cobminations.

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک edwardcarlisle said…
Agree!

An alien is better than Ben