Big Hero 6 Characters آپ like the most/are most interested in?

IamMio posted on Sep 21, 2014 at 11:36AM
Hey, guys! I don't have any other sort of forum or site to fangirl about Big Hero 6 so I'm just using here (it is FANpop after all lol). I'm hoping maybe I can get a few responses or discussions going! Just floods of images going by is no fun...

I was wondering what characters does everyone like or is the most interested in, and why?

I'm most interested in Tadashi, because he's adorable, and super smart and I think his story is going to be really interesting (even if incredibly tragic...).

I also like Honey alot. I didn't like her at first because her tacky clothes made her seem like she's going to be a tacky person, but she's super sweet (like her name!) and her height with her mannerisms is adorable! Can't wait to hear her voice...

Big Hero 6 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PannyCa said…
Just when we thought we couldn't be more excited for the first Disney animated Marvel movie, the brand new trailer comes along and just kills me with cuteness. Forget Hiro or the perfectly cast T.J. Miller as Fredzilla; the real star is the inhumanely adorable Baymax.He is the cutest,even he was what he seems like!
WinterSpirit809 commented…
I found him boring, sorry. Disney ruined him for me. But he is cute! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mackenziecastro said…
heart
I like Hiro Hamada and Gogo Tomago
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 I like Hiro Hamada and Gogo Tomago
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک WinterSpirit809 said…
Hiro. The others are okay but...Hiro is amazing