Bridge to Terabithia My opinion of this movie

Volathor posted on Jan 17, 2010 at 12:00PM
I personally think this wasn't a very good movie. The main reason being it had a very limited storyline/plot. I mean, there wasn't very much conflict, so wasn't much to resolve (as most movies/films have that).

In saying that, I did enjoy it even though it wasn't a good movie because while the plot wasn't great, the characters were 'interesting'. The youngest sister of Jesse, apparently was like one of my aunties when she was young (is what my dad said), so I found that interesting but either way, she was cute.

The other characters, such as Jesse also played their parts well.

All though, something good and bad .. (and the reason for this post) I really liked AnnaSophia Robb's performance (who plays Leslie), I also think she's really attractive (which I have to admit, was possibly why I think it was 'ok').

BUT - on the negative again, I think the fact she dies is almost .. unnecessary, however I suppose then it wouldn't have had much storyline .. but I'm 17, and felt like crying. I watched this movie a few hours ago, and am still thinking about it lol.

So particularly with Leslie's death (and the effect it had on me), I'm not sure if this is a good or bad movie - but certainly gripping enough to watch (as I've said, mostly to do with the character's personalities).

Bridge to Terabithia 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Belatrix said…
Film is great, but the main thing why it is bad is Leslies death.