Broken hearts My دل Break.

SacredDawn posted on Jul 02, 2010 at 04:06AM
I just felt like I had to pour out my sadness.

Well, it started as a friendship. We were best friends all throughout middle school, in 8th grade, I started to develop some feelings for him, I had a crush on my best friend.

This girl named Megan told me he liked me too! I was so happy! Then one day he came up to me and said "I can't believe you would say such a thing!" and walked away. I had no idea what happened. Megan told me that he was calling me names and talking crap about me behind my back. I couldn't believe it, I was sad for quite a bit.

My best friend Brittany went up to him and asked him why he was being a jerk to me. He said he never said such things. Then he asked her why I was calling him "Stupid, annoying etc." Which I never did. Turned out that Megan was jealous that he liked me instead of her so she said that to make us angry at each other! By the end of the year, we finally started to talk again and everything seemed to go back to normal!

Then came Freshmen year. We didn't have any classes together so we didn't talk much. By then, my feelings for him started to grow past a crush, more like love. (my first love) I decided that maybe I could make a move and maybe we could start dating! Then I found out he had a girlfriend from his YoungLife. I was really sad. Heartbroken. Months later she broke up with him. I still had very strong feelings for him, so I decided to comfort him. Then he told me "It's not going to work." I questioned him. He replied (Exactly) "Megan (same from before) told me that you were going to do that (comfort him) so you could hook up with me. Sorry, I know you like me but don't waste your time, I'm not interested in you. I just got my heart broken and you try to do this? That seems kinda selfish, don't you think?" and he left. Just like that.

Those wern't my intentions, I just wanted to comfort him. So now, we don't talk, not even online or text and now he moved to a private school. I haven't seen him in 7 months. Thanks to Megan, I lost my best friend forever. Even now, I still love him. It's just time that will determine when I'll forget about him..........

Broken hearts 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک JBwife1 said…
sad
im sorry. . . .