Brucas Brucas پرستار Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the شائقین of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 116057

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک livelovelaugh said…
yey lol
link

god the oth spot bugs me
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Janni said…
I know!! THings like that should be one the fucking Leyton spot!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
Aww great Down! We should totally help too...so i'm gonna go on the OTH spot too and post something positive about Lila<33! I'M SURE that if A LOT OF PEOPLE post something, they will totally unban her!
Btw i just made a BL - Angie spot! Do you guys wanna join?

link

PS:Janni...it's Rachel MC-Adams on my icon...or best known as "Allie" from "The Notebook"! Have u watched the film?
Ofcourse, everything for the happy family<3
Yeh i've seen the movie, and i LOVED it!! It was amazing^^
nothing beats the notebook
Mmm...i still can't decide if i like more "The Notebook" or "A Walk To Remember"! I HAVE TROUBLE DECIDING...LIKE..RELLY! It's so so hard..xDD

PS:Thanks for joining guys!! I'm gonna create a poll here so that a lot of BLers will get to know about the spot!
THat's a good idea^^
THey are both so good. THat one is a hard choice, but i guess i've titanic on my list to..
i love a walk to remember i cried so much
GOD..OFCOURCE! Titanic comes ALWASY first for me! It's my number one! But i'm kinda of confused when it comes to "the notebook" and "a walk to remember" (for my number 2) lol! Those films are BOTH so great!

PS: I know Down...i cried like a baby too!
The movie was so sad:'(
i love sad movies lol
Me2! I'm a helpless romantic..TT.TT! During "Titanic" i cried 5 times! (When Jack left her and she was on the boat - When Jack died - When she said her name was Rose Downson)
dont even tell me i cried loads aswel
i cried so much on the part when they are in the water, and he tells her that she shall move on...:'(
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
oh and i think that some fo the leyton fans are pissed about lila look at the link lol
i knowwww! ESPECIALLY when i watched it for the very very first time. My mom had warned me that it was gonna be SO SAD and i had I also heard some reviews that indicated that it should probably be SAD but i couldn't possibly imagine that it was gonna be THE SADDEST FILM EVER! I left the cinema and i still had tears in my eyes...TT.TT! (actually ALMOST ALL THE PEOPLE IN THERE-men&women- had tears in their eyes) I'VE NEVER SEEN A THING LIKE THAT!
We're talking about a WHOLE CROWD crying like babies...LMAO!
Janni: Yeah! That part was...*OMG*! SO SO SAD!
Down..which link?
the leton lovers thread one up there ^^^^^
i'll check it out again^^
Ahh Ok...i'm gonna check it out right now!
this link
link
OMFG!
So we were right when we were saying that she probably had a fight with Kathiria! Look...i read what she posted about Lila but i do not agree. I used to really HATE Lila when i first came here...cause i had seen some really *EWWW* comments of hers in the OTH spot but then we started exchanging props and stuff and i stared to like her better. I LOVED her though, when she became a BLer and i realised how HILARIOUS&SMART&FUNNY&AMAZING she was! I can understand that she has probably no right to bash others...and she may wen over the limits...but she has offered a lot to fanpop and she has tried SO MUCH for this site..and although i don't personally know her (i had just getting to know her better) SHE TOTALLY DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE!
SO..HELL YEAH! Team Lila 4 ever!
PS:Plus that Lila did nothing wrong! I went through their messages while they were fighting and Lila was RIGHT for complaining she didn't like the icon of the spot! EVERY member of the spot has to be in my opnion EQUAL and has to have the right to express their personal opinions about everything related to the spot! I really believe that the creator HAD TO REACT in a more human way. I mean...it was like if she was telling her "I don't give a damn if you think it's ugly or not...IT'S MY SPOT and i'm totally doing what I WANT"! I don't know...it just doesn't seem right to me.
I mean...they made a fight OUT OF NOTHING...! It's SO unfair that Lila got banned because of something SO STUPID and not important at all.
Does anyone knows who shall i message in order to complain about it? Anyone knows who are the people in charge and how i can message them? Everybody keeps talking about "papa" & 'Dave" but i don't even know who they are. LMAO!

I mean...all Lila supporters...we gotta do something! We can't act like it never happened!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brucas4ever said…
hahah um try papa thats who my sis messaged when i got banned!
Ok..i'll try papa...lol! Are you going to send a message too Hannah?

haha..Ok..this is really funny: Subject: BRING LILA BACK..LMAO!
fo sure..we're talking about this "papa"..right?
link
yup thats him:) um so are the lp fans getting her unbanned too?
i heard that not ALL of them want her to come back..(i guess they're kinda of pissed off cause she's a BLer now) but most of them actually DO..so...yayy! I REALLY hope we will manage to bring her back!
I JUST MESSAGED HIM! OMG! OMG! He'll probably think i'm a retared or something...lol! At first i didn't even know what to write..LMAO! Hannah did he replied to your brother or did he just unbanned you?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک saBRUCAS said…
Im Chloe
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Broody_4_Cheery said…
now i dont really know lila especially as a brucaser, and now im curious, how did she go from LPer to BLer? what changed her mind? i want her back simply to ask her.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kuhriissten said…
haha yeahh agreed! and that sucks like how many medals she had and now she might lose them all? or idkkk :(
Yeah I want to know too!
I dont even know who you guys are talking about but If she went from an LPer to BLer I definitely wanna know.
hahha! it would suck to lose medals!
Ahhh..Ok Chloe. I'm Mary..hihi!
Anyways...yeah...she did went from a LPer to BLer. She said she rewatched S3 with her bestie (who is a BLer) and she just fell in love with them<33!
Sounds logical to me!
Hey Mary!
Yep makes sense to me too! :D
S3 is just love. I bet if all leyton fans rewatch s2 and s3 with an open mind they would deff become BLers.
HELL YEAH!
But i guess they were stuck with them from S1! Even when Jeyton happened they said that it was Ok...but still...it wasn't meant to be.
I mean..c'mon! How can they be so stupid? Besides, Peyton said "someday" to BOTH of Luke&Jake..lol!
jeyton will always be better that leyton in my eyes i think if therer wasnt jeyton i could be a lp fan but there is and i love them so much
Yeah! Jeyton kicks ass<33! OMG...i SO SO wish he will end up with Pey! When she's with him...I DON'T HATE HER..lol! Miracleee!!
god that must be for you :P lol
i know tho she was just so happy wiot him when her dad said make sure you pick the rite guy she went to jake she didnt think of lucas hello
Hi^^ Back from school, and cathing up
Well i d'dnt know Lila that much, but she turned from a LP to a BL, and that must mean that she is a person with a great mind:)
Anybody on?
yeh im on =) and aww you were at school that sucks ive jus got 4 days off collage thank god lol
luckey, we haven't strated with all the homework yet, just a little but. So still time for freedom:D
Did we decide on the new icon?
the 700th comment is coming soon;)
what new icon? lol
hmm, there was a poll here about choosing a new icon. And i was wondering if they had sorted that out..
And YEY!! I got the 700th comment^^