Brucas Brucas پرستار Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the شائقین of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 94351-94400 of 116057

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک monLOVEbrucas said…
Lmao, IKR? I always had fights with boys at my school cause allot were muslim and i wouldn't care about what i said, cause to me, i think women have no right in the muslim world, seriously, its like they are married to do everything for there man, and they cant have the freedom to do anything else.
UGH it pisses me off, they are looked down on, and the men are higher in there world.

Please Catia go right ahead and hit, punch her and kick her while you're at it.
One day shes gonna realise shes made the worst mistake of her life.

did you know one time i had a fight with some Muslim guys in my year because they said they wuld hit there wife if they didnt listen to them and done something really bad. can u believe that?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cas_Cat_2 said…
Muslim is a stupid thing, no offense to anyone. But they treat woman like CRAP.

Those guys said that, WTF?? :O
I don't blame you for getting in fights at all! I've been in fights with some guy friends because they said women can clean better than men or something xD

Those guys are seriously disturbed.. Did you win the fight? ;D
And do you have lots of Muslim people in your school? I never met anyone. =/
I agree, the Muslim way is so wrong and bad, women are treated like shit, i hate it, and the women sit back and be treated that way cause its in there duty :/
I'm so glad im christan i sware here in aussie, u can tell whose Muslim and whos christan, the guys have more respect for you, while the Muslims they like treat you like they are in there own country.

My best guy friend whose christan was on my side LOL thank gawd and all the girls where, EXCEPT ONE GIRL =O SHE AGREED WITH GUYS!! but she is Muslim soo yeh not surprised.

and CATIA you dont understand, were i live, Muslims keep comming and i dont care, but at my schools more Muslims are comming, and like its hard to spot the Christan :/
Im not rasist or whatever, but most of them i hate them, not because what they believe in but because they havee noooooooo respect what-so-ever.
AND THEY ALWAYS TRY TO CONVERT YOU! like seriously they just sit you down and talk crap to you like ur gonna fall for it.

UGh i just wanna scream to them I DONT BELIEVE IN ALLAH, JESUS DIED FOR US! fools.
I can't believe some girls actually agree with that. I guess it's because they are used too. =/

I'm Christan too, and yea, it's nothing like that here.
There are some Muslims but it's like a very rare thing. I don't even remember the last time i saw on in the street, probably 6 months ago or something.
And also they have some respect, i thing. Because they know 80% are Christan. Or even if they aren't, they respect the women rights.

I'm not racist either, but i hate that a muslim girl needs to alwaya be covered up and all of that. It makes no sense. =/
LMAO seriously?
Most of my friends in school aren't religious and i don't try to convert them. I'm like "Think what you want. I don't care, i believe in Jesus, so yea" xP

If they want to hav that opinion, they are free to have it.
It used to be here 90% of people christan, but in my area... more muslims are comming

And these days u see a women covered ALL OVER like even her face :/ like only her eyes are showing, i just stare cause im so shocked any man could do that to here wife?

if you love someone why do you treat them badly? i know its ur religion and all, but its just slack. I cant believe thats even written in there religion ;/

Wanna know something funny? LMAO My dads muslim yeh shocker... my mum married a muslim and i chose to be christan, i dont really care what my dad says, but his not like other muslim people anyways, my mum wears whatever and goes wherever, he doesnt control her, cause if he did, they wouldnt be married still.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
"I'm not racist either, but i hate that a muslim girl needs to alwaya be covered up and all of that. It makes no sense. =/"

Cat, it`s religion. It doesn`t HAVE to make sense. They just believe in it.
I`ll have to agree with you though. All this...control over people fanatic Muslims have...i absolutely hate it. And it`s like...every woman is inferior...xDD
every woman is inferior Good way to describe it!!
Lol yea Mary. What i don't get is how they can believe that. O_o

Like, they can believe Allah, but what do the clothes have to do with that?
Every woman are inferior, yea! It awful!

Aww Mon, your dad sounds like a good person!
I wish all the muslims could be like that.

Just imagine if a woman even thinks about cheating, everybody would trow stones at her and kill her!
But if it's a guy.. Yea well.
Just imagine if a woman even thinks about cheating, everybody would trow stones at her and kill her!
But if it's a guy.. Yea well.
OMG YES!! I hate thinking about it, what the women go through, and like i learnt about the Taliban, have you heard of that? I couldnt believe what i was reading, i was like how can this be happening to people? and like how do people turn out be so heartless.
Yea Mon, i don't know how they have the COURAGE to do that. It's not religion anymore. Would they religion even want to kill woman?

There was this guy who trew some acid over his woman. She went to tribunal and actually WON. And do you know what she's gonna do? Blind him, like he did to her because of the acid.

This world is crazy. =X
I think Muslims misinterpret there religion and like i think they twist it around :/ <-- if u get me?

They take advanatage of what they can do, thats why some countries are fked, like Pakistan and shit.

WHAT? which country was this in? What a sick man!! he deserves everything he gets, but fuckkk, this world is so fucking crazy, im so glad i live in aussie and no where else, were wars are happening.
heart
Catia, Its nearly 5am :/ and i have to sleep cause the "date" is at 12 LMAO. 5 hours sleep, oh gawd.

WISH ME GOOD LUCK!! TAKE CARE, LY!! <33

Bye Mary the alien if you're still here!! LY!
heart
I hope people who read this arnt offended by what we have said BTW x]
Totally, i'm happy i live in Portugal too. :|
Idk the country, but it was a Muslam country, ofc. He was sick, but the punishement is kinda sick too. =X

I get what you mean, yea. I agree.
I think they twisted it a LOT and now women are like their slaves.
LOOL Mon, 5am? You're crazy xDD
Byeee, have fun in your date! Good luck. =P
LY too <33
Yea, if anyone is offended just tell. Maybe it's because we don't get the Muslim said, maybe i would get it more if someone actually explain why the women are like that. lol
angelic
Isn't that eyesexage close?
Lalalal
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xoheartinohioxo said…
Hey =] Ughhh I'm half debating going and curling up under the covers again. For some reason, I'm super tired today.
LLALALA
And my fucking body aches. lol I'm just full of blehhhness today. Headache? CHECK. Backache? CHECK. Cramps? CHECK.

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck!

How are you though Cat? =]
tongue
Stop trying to cheat! cheaaaaaaaaterrrrrrrr!
Hi HollY! <3

Lol, if you don't have nothing important to do, you can go to bed again. ;)
cheater cheater pencil eater!
Cat "trying" to cheat is a little bit.....EHEEEEM.
ROFL.

HOLLY<3
LOL, sorry xD

I'm good, thanks. =]
and bye Mon!
And it doesn't work xD
lol Cat..well OBVIOUSLYYYYYYYYY!
lmao aaaand i got it! boo yah?!

Hey Mary ♥ I feel like we haven't talked in foreverrr! What have you been up to?

Oh and Cat, I think i will end up back in bed soon.
 lmao aaaand i got it! boo yah?! ارے Mary ♥ I feel like we haven't talked in foreverrr! What have y
crying
^^^ =[ I miss my BL =[ =[ =[
Aww that icon♥
I`m good hun. I`ve been busy with school and shit...so it`s not like i`m spending the hours i used to on here....HAHA
....i hate my life.
BUT at the same time i feel like i`m a bit less lifeless than before and i`m cool with it.
Awww bebe =[ Why do you hate your life?? *big hug* I mean i know the feeling and it sucks, but why??
I kind of doooooooooo idk why cause seriously things seem to be going really well for me...xD
I`ve got anger management issues...LMAO. I seriously need to gain some self control...LOL
LOL Mary.

I miss BL too. =[
Are you watching this OTH season, Holly?
zzz
I seriously don`t know why the fuck people still watch OTH...lol
I really don`t.
Sorry Cat, i know you still watch it bb but man..how effin pointless is that?
Lol Mary. It still has those moments you love. But it's not the same, i'm the first to admite that.
My favorite characters are still there tho: Brooke and Nathan. <3
And i have NH. <3

Wouldn't you watch for BL? You totally would. ;)
Plus it does help a lot that i don't have to watch more Leyton scenes xD
lol i still watch it, but mainly because me and my mom have been watching together and it's our "thing".
Aww, okay. That sounds adorable, btw. =]
gahh people.
I have better things to do with my life than watch Brooke being as annoying as Peyton, NH having no proper storyline ones again, Jamie and all the other losers....LMAO
I found it 100% easy to give up on it for real after the fail that was S6.
OMG you watch OTH with your mum HAHA
WOAH Holly! Did she like BL? LOL
Anyway i`m off to bed people. Yesterday i slept for 4 hours! Like literally just 4 fucking hours.
Fuck off latin! UGHH
LOL
byee!
LOL Mary. But i can't give up, i always loved the show as a whole. It's like a tradition. xP
And some moments make it worth!

Sleep well hun, ly <33
Ehhh she says she wouldn't have cared either way who he ended up with, but bitch is a fucking LP'er.

Though she's probably a Jeyton & Naley fan more.

She called Brooke a skank one time to piss me off... lmao i don't think i talked to her for like a day.
LOL. Why did she call Brooke that? :O

And aww, at least she's a NH and JP fan <33
She was re-watching S1 and it was more of a "You have to admit, Brooke can be kind of skanky sometimes."

I think it was during the scene with Brooke & Haley when Brooke is asking her about the party and Haley says she isn't invited or whatever.

I was saying how I totally get where Brooke was coming from. She wasn't the one who skanked it up and cheated, yet she pretty much is the only one to suffer for it. And that's when my mom started being a bitch. lol she was like "I really do not want to argue with you right now. Stop bitching about Peyton and Lucas."

And well yeah... that just wasn't gonna happen! She needed to realize how wrong she is.
LOL. xD
I still like your mom, but yea you were totally right.

Brooke had every right to be upsted. C'mon she even OFFERED herself to break up with Lucas if that made Peyton un-happy.
The cheating was really unfair, she didn't deserve it at all!
Exactly.

Fucking cheaters!