Brucas Brucas پرستار Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the شائقین of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

Brucas 116057 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 105251-105300 of 116057

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Broody_4_Cheery said…
i hate cook, other than that i dont hate anyone :P but my face things about the second gen are effy and naomily, but i prefer first gen, mainly because i feel like the show was more consistant then, and second gen jumped around a bit and was less realistic.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
mineee
meh
Mickei you still hate Cook after S4? WOW.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک monLOVEbrucas said…
LMAO.

Sorry Nem, i don't know why i said that,
eyesexage **<3*0
 eyesexage **<3*0
COOK IS THE BEST.
whore.
Because shes a whore, Mary. Let her be with her whoreness.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brattynemz said…
Have you ever heard of culture shock? That's what Skins gave me. Call me naive, conservative, or whatever. But that is NOT realistic for me, since I don't live in a place like that and I haven't been exposed in a world like that, not until I watched Skins. Honestly, it rubbed me the wrong way at first.
zzz
What did we say about Cook being overrated Mon...? LMAO.
Let him have a hater. Be nice.
i havent actually seen s4 yet, so i prob will like him more after that, but prob wont love him, i just dont like anything about him so far. jerks turn me off.
Honestly, it rubbed me the wrong way at first.

I get it Nem. But it`s British. And like it or not,that`s the British lifestyle which YES,is realistic LMAO.
Jesus you haven`t watched S4 yet? I thought you had. ANYWAY you`re talking to me. And you know very well how much i loathed Cook in S3.
Oh well,Mon`s my witness,Cook is the one TV character i`ve utterly changed my opinion about. THE ONLY FUCKING ONE.
Just watch his ep in S4. He`s not a jerk....i`m just gonna say that.
Honestly, it rubbed me the wrong way at first.
SAME NEM. I thought they were all dirty HAHA. Im so judgemental.

But i did watch skins when i was 15, so than i was always judging everything and everyone.

But than i had my first smoke, i got drunk for the first time and then i got high, and realised that shit does happen, but not as much as they protray IMO. But its everywhere, in small doses and groups

Sumtimes they do over exaggerate, but not so its reallly bad!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I guess it's my fault that I don't find it realistic since I don't really have a broad horizon. *shrugs*
Mickey, i used to make Mary and Nem see the light in Cook and how amazing he is!

Mary finally did, DIDNT YOU SAY HE WAS EPIC MARY? X]
and Nem doesn't hate him anymore, isnt that right now?
yeah, ok ill keep a open mind but unless he suddenly grows a brain and stops being so damn cocky i dont think hell ever be in my top fave skin characters.

but lol i dont think its that relaistic, some of teh things they deal with are, but gen 2 got a bit out there, coem on the season finale of s4? how many people u know who have been through that. and relaistically in my town could would b a pathetic virgin, he reminds me of my retarted brother who probably still is a pathetic virgin.
HAHA idk...i think it`s definitely realistic when it comes to what it portays. And since it portrays British culture then YES it`s realistic.
I mean even British people admit it.
I guess it's my fault that I don't find it realistic since I don't really have a broad horizon. *shrugs*
LMAO its not your fault.

People have different opinions on realistic shows.
to some OTH is realistic or GG....
But really all shows have added realism in them, its captures the audience.
zzz
YES. He`s fucking epic.
ONE; Cook always had a brain.
TWO; He wasn't cocky, he was awesome, and loved to have fun, he didnt let anyone get in his way, and he knew what he wanted.
thats not so bad x]
That's what I meant, Mon. I don't think it's realistic because we live in a very judgemental world. Ppl do care about what you look like, who you date, where you graduated from. Ppl judge you for a mistake, and ppl won't forgive you for that mistake because ppl are judgemental. I mean, look at Peyton. She's a fictional character FFS yet we still hate her for what she's done. LOL!

I guess I have a long way to go to understand the British culture. LMAO!
I actually miss s3 Cook =[
 I actually miss s3 Cook =[
No. I don`t miss S3 Cook. He was funny but that was it.
He grew so much in S4.

...if only he stopped pinning over Effy. IF FUCKING ONLY.
I wish it was a
Cook/Naomi/Emily triangle and they let freffy do there own thing.
IF ONLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Shhh up Mary, S3 Cook pwned all.
nem i set u a message, plz msg me back!
Nem LMAO.
You make a very good point there. xP

I think everyone, everywhere has all that shit going on, even in Brittan, i think skins just chooses not to add it into there, because we hav already seen it on so many tv shows, who wants to see more of it?

Like whats the point? it doesnt even fit into skins, THANK GAWSH.
Done broody!

You know, I always wanted Emily with a guy. See, I'm very judgemental =S
"I wish it was a
Cook/Naomi/Emily triangle"

that would rock♥
EYESEXAGE!!

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

GOTTA GO SLEEP.
WORK IN A FEW HOURS!!

IVE MISSED DOING THIS GUYS!! WE MADE ALOT OF PAGES I THINK? YAYAY X]

LOVE YOU ALL<3
Cookie does too! BUT NOT AS MUCH AS HE LOVES ME X]
 EYESEXAGE!! fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk GOTTA GO SLEEP. WORK IN A FEW HOURS!! IVE MISSED DOING THIS GUYS!
crying
Naomily had one decent scene in S4. I didn`t like how their storyline developed.
But Naomi`s speech in the end made up for the bad storyline. It was clearly epic.
{i CRIED}
Nvm, Cook is ALL yours. LMAO. Thank god for the long weekend <3
Yes we`re almost making it to 300 posts LMAO
HAHA.
Alriiight Mon bb! Night!
LY!
i could totally see a cook naomi emily triangle, make more sense than teh shit i heard went down. why would a confused lesbian cheat on her gf with another girl not a guy.

i think one of teh things skins did was glorified that lifestyle, as much as i love the characters, that sort of group in my area wouldnt be like them, the kids doing drugs and partying, drinking and hooking up, there the ones with the teen pregnancies where the mothers abandon tehir kids with tehir parents so they can go party, their the ones who go in and out of juvie, who get so off their heads they bash strangers and steal, their the ones who become addicts, have dealers on their tail that theraten their lives an dtheir familie,s their teh ones who steal from not only randoms but their own families. its not pretty, not not a bunch of misundestood teens.
Naomi's speech was all beautiful and I almost shed a tear for them BUT I didn't like.. LOVE it because it was obvious that they only threw that in because Naomily's endgame. There's like no build up to it, Naomily in s4 sucked. But I loved them in 4x02, the only episode where I loved them. Haha. The speech was contrived, reminds me how LP are since the beginning.
mon left, aw, bye mon. :(
Naomi's speech was all beautiful and I almost shed a tear for them BUT I didn't like.. LOVE it because it was obvious that they only threw that in because Naomily's endgame.

Ditto,ditto.
They truly sucked in S4. Truly. And Yes,the speech was thrown just to mark the endgame. It was...bad cause there was like no build up. I consider it as a writing fail.
gawd its depressing thinking s4 ruins naomily, they were one of my fave thinsga bout s3.

anyway i better go sleep because i have work in a few hours. night *hugs*
Yep, fail fail fail.

Anyway, I gtg ladies. My face is like itching because it's too hot. I gotta wash my face then go to bed. I don't wanna go back to work =S But I'd be here tomorrow, I hope you guys are too! I missed/miss all of you! Byeee!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک babyd21 said…
I'M BACKKKK!!

anyone??
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brucas4ever said…
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!­!!!­!
lmao. why cant it be as simple as hilarie and chad wanted out, hence no lp, but yeah what sl would they have? nothing, they are crap. showing lp together would just ruin em even more.

hey nem, wat u up to?
Anyone?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brucas4ever said…
HI love I'm going to school in less than 10mins just thought i'd say hi!
heart
HELLLOOOOOOO
Aww school. Reminds me I have work tomorrow. I miss being a bum. LOL! How are you?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SOPHILCHAD said…
heey:)
mmmm chocolate sunday
OI NEM, DID NATE CANCEL HIS ACC?
I think so. I wasn't around when it went down so I have no idea what happened..