Brucas Brucas پرستار Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the شائقین of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 114551-114600 of 116057

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک monLOVEbrucas said…
i hate Rich. DW NEM LKE I SAID. the rest of the eps get better PLZ WACTCHHHH!!!!!!!

and yaya i cnt wait to see how ur theme turns out x]
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brattynemz said…
......I can't get the right background image size, this sucks.
try 1000x500!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
I just think they keep fucking up Franky's character,more and more. She was supposed to be "affecting" the group so that fake relationships would surface...well she's a having a heart to heart with everyone per ep. What kind of fucked up shit is this? Is that supposed to be "affecting the group"? Plus she gets like 0 screen time. Idk,I generally don't feel the group. I like Nick/Liv and Rich as an individual and that's all. I was feeling Mini/Franky SO much but I doubt anything will happen...
Mini as a character sickens me anyway.
i hate Rich.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MON,WHAT THE FUCK? His ep is the second best of the season and the most emotional one. I had enjoyed every minute.
Speaking of Mini, aren't we tired of her character anyway? I've seen it a thousand times, the class bitch who's really soft and insecure inside. Idk, I've seen better characters, I don't get why everyone loves her.
mischievous
Random but I'm probs watching "Black Swan" for the third time tonight. LMAO.
Speaking of Mini, aren't we tired of her character anyway? I've seen it a thousand times, the class bitch who's really soft and insecure inside. Idk, I've seen better characters, I don't get why everyone loves her.

Nem,fucking ditto. That's what I've been saying since well..hm...5x01. I'm starting to think people are dumb. They fall for every fucking "beautiful bitch at first bad but later gets good" type of character. KILL ME NOW.
nem, you just opened a conversation up for Mary LMAO. nice one!! KIDDING X]

mary - franky is like DR.phil ;/// where is her storylines n stuff? she is pretty much just there, kinda sad for her.

so far my favs are - Nick, Matty, Liv and ALOO!! he seems epic and his episode seems awesome

but tbh this gen doesn't have the magic i felt with gen2 but i dnt hate them, idk if they ruin nick/liv ima be mad, and thats the only thing i care about along with the rest of the episodes to come.

Rich annoyed me, i didn't like his ep, nor Frankys!!! only Liked mini's ep cause of Nick/Liv LOOOL
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
OMG BLACK SWAN- SUCH FKED UP SHIT. it wasn't bad, just confusingg ;////
I'm one of those who easily falls for the bitch with a heart type og character, but with Mini's case, there's just no.. spark? Like there's no differentiating quality from the other bitches? At least Brooke is funny and Blair is.. well, Blair. Idk.

LMAO Mon. So far, I'm interested in Matty. But TBH, I haven't seen that much of the show :/
idk if they ruin nick/liv ima be mad, and thats the only thing i care about along with the rest of the episodes to come.

Yes,me too.

franky is like DR.phil ;/// where is her storylines n stuff? she is pretty much just there, kinda sad for her.

Gah but it is fucking potential cause she had all the potential for me Mon. She could be one of the epic Skins characters. She was unique. They're sort of ruining it with the random storyline they're giving her. If I hadn't seen the potential in the first place i'd be like "I don't care" and all but SHE HAD MOTHERFUCKING POTENTIAL. These fuckers,I can't believe this season,I CAN'T

ALOO!! he seems epic and his episode seems awesome]/I]

We'll see we'll see. I can't say I'm a big fan so far but WE'LL SEE.

[I]nem, you just open a conversation up for Mary LMAO. nice one!! KIDDING X]

Bwahaha where did you get the english humor from?

I get what you're saying Nem. But I'm jut 100% persuaded that after Brooke and Blair,the rest "badass bitches" are fucking copys with no differences between them whatsoever. And that's it. Mini is...nothing. And it annoyed the fuck out of me how they dared to use in her ep another anorexia thing. I was like "FUCKKKKK WHY?"
I watched Black Swan at 3am and I didn't understood a thing. LMAO.
mary, you should know by now, skins can ruin anything. They killed freddie and chris off, THEY CAN DO ANYTHING ;/// pathetic fks.

EXACTLY, with Brooke & Blair they have smth there. but in Mini's case, she has nothing that is like WOWOW i can like her....

Matty is awesome. i really love him.
it wasn't bad, just confusingg ;////

It was all symbolic and shit Mon,that's all. It was bloody epic anyWAY. But for sure you wouldn't get the magic if you started going into the process of thinking "oh that's real,that's fantasy...eh? she died...? she..." you know what I'm saying? You needed to see the whole movie..like...it was simple: She was a frigid afraid mommy's little girl who had no connection with the real world. She kept seeing obstacles everywhere and in any form so as not to change whereas all she needed to face in the first place was herself. So when she did face herself and realised it,she touched the dream,DANCED the Black Swan. Finale.
That's a spoiler I haven't read on Tumblr. Okaaay. LMAO! Why? I thought she's a bulimic barbie or some shit like that?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brucas_naley101 said…
Heyy
I watched Black Swan at 3am and I didn't understood a thing. LMAO.

It's not one of the movie you can watch at 3 am Nem. Ofcource you didn't undertand a thing LMAO.

LOOL PATHETIC BJU -- IS JUST LIKE LP. BOTH R LAME ASS COUPLES.
MINDFUCK. WHAT THE....? OHMYGOD MON. THAT'S MARK'S WRITING,LOL. WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?
Hey Ash!

LMAO I wish I knew that before I watched!
heart
ashleyy!!!!!

okay Mary when you put that way, IT MAKES SENSE LMAO. you have a alien mind, thats why u understand that movie.!!!
im so embrassed for them, im so glad BL left that show. THEY R GOOD 2 FOR IT.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brucas_naley101 said…
LMAO they really are the same couple! wooooow. no wonder bju suck
LMAO I wish I knew that before I watched!

Look the first time I watched it,after the half part I was like "fine,another Inception,I'm done". I honestly didn't like the thing and thought it was overall way too much complicated. But I thought about it and as I liked certain elements of the movie,I had the curiosity to actually remain seated and wait for the 2nd part. And while watching the second part it was just as if something clicked. And I started analysing the thing in my mind,as I usually do,and got the point of it. By the end of the movie I was...left...I can't even describe it. Final scene gave me chills like NO other.
..eventhough I kinda hate Sophia now, I missed her raspy voice :/ And oh gosh, anyone who still ships BJu after seeing that video must be crazy.
you know whats funny, an lper/bju fan vidded this. WTFFF. how can u ship these 2 couples after making this thing. PATHETIC LOL
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک OMGitsBrooke said…
heeeey everyone
you have a alien mind, thats why u understand that movie.!!!

No wonder about that one. It made me sad that most people didn't get the movie. But that's why cause people lack basic imagination I suppose. I mean,IT WASN'T COMPLICATED. She saw herself in everyone that was pushing her back,till the last moment. She kept puting the blame to everyone for what she had become as an excuse. But it was all there all along,she had the black swan inside her and needed to let it out. She could let it out. And she did let it out. Idk I loved the thing...and all the "perfection isn't about control but it's also about letting go" lines and shit.
big smile
At least she's consistent!!!
you know whats funny, an lper/bju fan vidded this. WTFFF.

Dear lord,I SO THOUGHT IT WAS AN ANTI BJU/LP VID AND PRO BL ONE. MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Let me say it again: HUMANITY IS DECLINING. SHIPPING IS LOSING ITS MEANING.
I miss her raspy voice too Nem. I miss everything "old" about her. Things she used to do/say. Her entire magic. But...But...
heart
LEYLAAA OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG.

Mary you honestly made me understand the movie. I might re-watch!!!

anyways guys, i g2g ;[[ its 5am THIS HAS BEEN GOOD. I MISS THE BFG ;[[ tumblr is taking me way from here.

LY GUYS!!! and Nem i love ur theme. im stalk ur page 2 see if its fixed and its gudddddddd <3 tell me wat gif u want aand ill do it kk ?
crying
SOPHIA IS NO LONGER SOPHIA, JUST LIKE BROOKE IS NO LONGER BROOKE. it breaks my heart. i used to love her, she was my role model, and now. its all so wrong, shes wrong. ;[[[[
Mary you honestly made me understand the movie. I might re-watch!!!

lol you should my love. You totally should Don't let stupid tumblr take you away from us,LMAO. BYEEE!
LEYLAA
SOPHIA IS NO LONGER SOPHIA, JUST LIKE BROOKE IS NO LONGER BROOKE. it breaks my heart. i used to love her, she was my role model, and now. its all so wrong, shes wrong. ;[[[[

The more I think about it,the more it drives me nuts and makes me feel depressed. None of this is right anymore. We all used to look up to her...so much. And now we've lost any hint of appreciating we had for her. Well,at least me. I just...can't with her anymore.
Hi Leyla! :)

Yea, everything makes sense now, Mary. LOL. When I watched the movie, I just didn't know what to expect. All I knew was that it was amazing, as people on Tumblr claim but maybe I was too tired to understand/appreciate the movie.

Aww thank you so much again, Mon! If times haven't changed I would've propped spam you, but props doesn't mean anything anymore :| Bye, love you!
I was too tired to understand/appreciate the movie.

Aw,Nem,that was IT. I think you should rewatch too if you get some free time. And just you know,chill and focus on the details of it. It's brilliant and deserves all the tumblr love it gets.
I'm off too!
BYEE

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brucas4ever said…
YOUUUUUUUUUUU CAN'TTTTTTTTTTT LEAVEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Broody_4_Cheery said…
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored
Anyone?
ANYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAA
MON <3
NEMM!!

okay im going to make ur gif now. so u want b/w? no tinting of any color?
heart
Yup, plain b&w. THANK YOU!!! :)
so whats new?
angelic
Nothing much. I just went to work today and you know how work is during Mondays.
what time is it for you ?
i just finished work.