Brucas Brucas پرستار Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the شائقین of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 115451-115500 of 116057

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jessica4695 said…
i cant believe so many people are here :O this is ... IDK .. but its good ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brucas4ever said…
Awwwwwwwww. Awww. HOw are you? you finished your exams? lucky bitch i'm totally jealous. i still have three weeks left of school.
we. are. on. a . new. page. this. is . impossible.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brattynemz said…
Hi girls ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
I ain't believing it either MWAHAHAHA,EPIC EPIC EPICCC
Bitch I know I'm finally fucking FINISHED,I can't believe I'm now free to go on with my 'normal' life MWAHAHA
Oh come on,it's 3 weeks,they'll PASS. Are you doing well so far?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. OMG NEM. this is just too much.
My grades are okay, i have to bring up one B, But i still have finals and my retake exam :(

It's black outside and it's only noon. Holy shit this thunderstorm will be epic.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Broody_4_Cheery said…
omg am i going crazy or is tehre activity?????

oh yay mary! party time then
meh
Free bitches. I still and will always have work.
Mickei ♥
surprise
guys, just a little question, do you know a scene where lucas is honetsly happy? (for example where peyton called him & told him shes preggers)
This rain is amazing. I'm in heaven. I LOVE THUNDERSTORMS.
Whenever she's with Brooke, Jess? LMAO
hahahha. about the look lucas has before the destiny shot. It's just like so happily in love.
lolllll thunderstorms and she's happy OMFGG
lmao, i know but he has to be standing & they have to be inside, bc i want to make a maniwith 8x29 where brooke tells HALEY shes pregnant,you know? :D
HAHA Jess like genuinely happy? BROOKE BROOKE BROOKE OH AND DURING THE "OH" MOMENT. There's that glow in his face.

NEEEEEEEEEM MICKEI <3
I'm obsessed with Adele. I can't stop listening to her. I must stop. but i cannot.
One of my fave screencaps :)
 One of my fave screencaps :)
hahahha Mar i love you ♥
Mary, Mickei :)

Oh, how abt this? He isn't exactly ecstatic but he's all smiley, LOL.
 Mary, Mickei :) Oh, how abt this? He isn't exactly ecstatic but he's all smiley, LOL.
angelic
Everyone's obsessed with Adele? Kay,she's good but I refuse to be obsessed with her.
that's cute
Nem how's life? Mickei how are you holding up? I WANT NEWS PEOPLE I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN YEARS
happy lucas... hmmmm... in later seasons after brooke.... hmmmm. good luck.

hannah dude so cool, we have a storm here too, though eh its 1am so its dark because its just night :(

so im wtaching 402, classic moment. lucas is being all sweet protective good froend to peyton, asks her to tale his hand, she looks so goddy and happy, and then he says hes gonna get brooke back and her face just liek falls, the light in her eyes die. its like 'oh' the prequel
I can't watch OTH anymore. I won't do it.
aw hann. u and half the fans :P

hi back btw.

dude mary ur actually on the bfg! yay
NEW? hmmmmmmm nothing. really nothing.
Adele is great, love her songs and her voice is just wow but yeah, too many people love her already. LOL

I was taking a warm bath and abt to go to sleep when Hannah messaged me, but I guess I can stay for a few more minutes. Life is boring. -_- How abt you guys?
hahahha. so i'm on fb and my friend is showing me pictures of all her counsins. They are so fucking hot. god dammit.
lol people too many subjects too many subjects
1.I refuse to ever watch again OTH too. But damn that's a motherfucking classic moment.

2.I've decided I ain't leaving this spot in the nasty hands of fucking newbies so damn I promise BFG will see me more often/

3.What is it with storms and you people?
hahahhahah
not true. weeeeeeeeeeeee can do this people.

Gosh her cousins are so fucking hot. I can't handle it.
my recent life in a nutshell.

my brother got married. my phone was stolen. i got a new camera to replace my phone. loving my new job but i am now up all night and sleep all day. was in a small bike accident (i ride to and from work), then last week my pedal fell off and is only half on, chick i work with has been giving me lifts home, we end up talking for 3 hrs in my driveway every night lol (she wants to adopt me) which has lead me to losing my voice, and i have a killer headache right now because i was up waaaaaaaay too early. but life is awesome because bones is pregnant :P
Thunderstorms - only good when you're staying locked up in your room with hot chocolate in hand and NOT when you're outside or at work. I actually hate that it's the rainy season here in our country right now.
put some ice on in
I mickei for a second i just thought you said you were preggers i was OMGGGGGGg.
Awww weddings i love them.
I let it fall, my heart,
And as it fell, you rose to claim it
It was dark and I was over
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me
So I guess, congrats are in order, Mickei? Did you attend the wedding? And are you okay? I mean, with the phone stolen (It wasn't a robbery, was it?) and the accident?
2.I've decided I ain't leaving this spot in the nasty hands of fucking newbies so damn I promise BFG will see me more often/

YAAY :D lmao.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dermer4ever said…
Hola

LETS TAKE THIS PLACE BACK.
LOL WHY did I think YOU were the one to get preggers to simply by reading that Mickei?
LETS TAKE THIS PLACE BACK.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT,BITCHES CAN'T RUN THE SPOT
worried
OMG TERRA!!!

Awww I miss Cat and Janni.
Mary we think alike, i thought she was as well!

And thunderstorms are the most peaceful things in the world.
LMAO Ikr? Cat & Baby are missing..LET ME DIE. This is still so perfect,it has the feeling of a reunion. Small one but reunion!

T <33
Terra!

We need to take this place back, it's going to shit. Like wtf is with the shit picks. This isn't the OTH spot we don't need like a million of the same things.
lmao dont jinx me, last thing i want is to be pregnant just when im getting my life in order.

nem im fine, nope i wasnt mugged, it more a case of i dropped my phone and some dishonest bastard though ooh new phone mine and so i no longer have one and i only had that one for 3 months, had to buy a new one so arghh, and i lost all teh pics i took from craigs wedding and yes i went. currently no family drama, shocker, we're all talking to everyone its very odd. and the bike thing was last week, so ive got a scar on my chin and palms and my knee is still healing, a few bruises around but im fine. my bike is shit though. im getting a new one.

hey how cool will it be when on of the bfg actually do have a baby. a little bfg mascot :P

liking ur attitude mary, dont let the newbies take oer