Brucas Brucas پرستار Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the شائقین of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12301-12350 of 116057

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brattynemz said…
lol you'll have to post your fanfic on the BTFG spot once you're done! :D

Like what questions do you have in mind?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Broody_4_Cheery said…
well, from what mel has said i sorta wanna know why in this version cant vampires have children?
what is bella's vampire power going to be or is? because im betting shes already been turned somewhere in the books, and im trying to figure out what her power would be.
why does rosalie hate bella or whatever?
and jacobs a werewolf right? so im guessing they cant be immortal if there family are werewolves.

lol, it may be a while before i finish it, though its half done in my head already.
Vampires should not have children because they're dead. And yeah Bella has a power, she is a shield. You know, Edward can't read her mind. There's more to it but that's all I'm saying. :D And Rosalie, well, her vampire transformation story is my fave. She'd give up anything just to be human so she's pissed at Bella for wanting to become a monster. And yeah, Jacob's a werewolf. :)
I posted like 15 icons on the Kellan Lutz spot can you guys rate them? Thanks :D
what does should not mean, should not is not can not, is that a slip or are you hinting that it can happen? because that changes my fanfic. hmmmm, a shield, that doesnt help nem, i need more info, a shield, edward cant read her mind, does that mean that she is immune to other vamps powers, but alice saw the future with her, so it would ahve to be a more personal thing, like maybe vamps cant touch her mentally, she has a shield, im dribbling her. and the rosalie thing makes sense, sorta reminds me of angel. so werewolves arent immortal right?
You are the smartest Mickei! :D

Okay fine I will answer everything directly, for your fanfic's sake! Vampires SHOULD NOT have children but Edward and Bella have. And yeah, Bella is immune to any mental powers. And werewolves are not immortal per se. As long as they can phase, they won't age/grow old.
can phase, is that like change into a werewolf?

just wait BELLE AND EDWARD HAVE A BABY!!! or maybe alice just foresaw it or maybe bella is pregnant. omg im laughing, haha, that means vampires actually have to use protection, but what sort of protection works with super vampire sperm. and the way i see it, if it can physically happen then well obviosuly its not meant to not happen if you know what i mean. omg that is so awesome, i love babies, omg! would their kid be like a vampire, human or like connor from angel, human with no thirst and can age yet with all their strengths?

this totally changes my fanfic or maybe it doesnt...
Yep!

I know it's funny! That part you have to read from the book because it gets complicated from that point onward.
no wonder mel wouldnt tell me anything! she knows me to well she knows i would totally skip the books and go straight to the ones with bella as a vampire and with a pregnancy/baby in them. haha. well plan backfired! the cats out of teh bag! i LOVE spoilers!
where'd hannah go?
Aww poor Mel. You're evil!
Idk maybe her friend had arrived.
what she doesnt know wont hurt her. but seriously knowing i was putting off reading the next book she should have just hinted at a baby, i wouldnt know when it happened, she kept telling me i wasnt allowed to read the last page first too, which i didnt, see im a good girl. now i wanna read them.
oh yeah the sleepover. aw, poor us, ditched for a flesh and blood friend.
Okay promise me now that you'll read the book!
which one :)
ALL OF IT! :D
i promise to read all the twilight books ;)
If you don't my vampires are gonna get you! Doesn't sound like a threat, does it? :D
if the vampires look anything like the cullens, yeah, not really a threat.

i promised, and i dont really do the whole breaking promise thing.
Cool. :D My fave book next to Twilight is Eclipse. :)
which ones that
The third book. :)
cool. i'll look forward to that one. so... what genre book do you like?
Aww I don't like reading, really. I hate reading. =/
lol. and you like twilight? omg, thats like mel, shes not really a reader and then i told her about twilight and she read them all. i love books! like really love them, even the smell of them.
Yeah I know Twilight is one hell of a book! I've never been much of a reader, when I have book reports at school I just search for summaries online. lol
Hey broody, my friend, I need to take a shower. I don't know if you'd still be around once I'm done but just in case, bye! I will talk to you soon! ♥
omg i did that once, in yr 12 i had to read tomorrow when the war began and i got that as a book rewrad when i was like 12 and all i remember is like not liking it, so i tried to read it, thought it was boring and dragged out and i didnt get past the first chapter, so i just read what happened in it on the net and got a few quotes from the worksheets in class. i did really well on that book review too.
so what got you into twilight?
ok bye, i prob wont be. so just in case im not bye! hugs, maybe ill catch ya on here tomoro.
Okay bye! :D
well, looky, looky, im back, i just couldnt resist.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
OMG *glad someone's on*
Heyy Mickei!
hi mary! why are u so happy
Just finished reading Twilight...*sigh*! That explains everything right? haha! I SOOO want to buy "New Moon" now!
omg, what is it with you girls and this book! but speaking of i am currently reading new moon, started reading it about half an hour ago.
you've finished Twilight?
And i know...i know...almost EVERY BL fan i know is obsessed with Twilight too. I bought the book just 2 days ago (can u freaking believe it?) and i finished it today. Yesterday i may spent half of the day reading it! It's crazy!
OMGGG! And do you like it so far?
yeah i finished twilight ages ago, and just saw the movie the other day which put me in a better mood and then nem and i were talking earlier and she told me something which made me want to read the other books, because frankly i wasnt a fan of the first one and wasnt really itching to continue the serious but my bf mel wanted me to, caus she likes them. so i picked up the 2nd book finally, so far i dont mind it, its gotten me curious, i do believe that the writing style is better than the first book, and im liking bella more. so so far so good.
Ok now...are you serious? You read it and you didn't fell immediately in love with it? LMAO! That's WEIRD...LOL!
Well...at first i just started reading it out of curiosity b/c you know..i was like..."Why the hell all these people are obsessed with it? Is it THAT good?" and i wanted to find out by myself the reason why was it SO popular. Then i got into it...at first without getting carried away but OMFG...the Edward/Bella conversations were simply <33! At the very beginning i thought.."nahhh how cheesy..." but then i dunno...i liked it SO much. Yesterday i couldn't sleep at night! I had decided to turn off the lights and try sleeping but i simply couldn't. I woke up at 3 a.m and i was still reading...LOL!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
im bad, im still like omg why do people like this book so damn much. i read it after a friend told me about it, she hadnt read it, but she'd heard about it told me and im like omg this book sounds like my thing, so i went to the book shop and got it and started reading it, and im sorry but i just didnt get into it. i found it so damn long for no reason, and predictable and a cliche (and dont kill me but a bad rip off of buffy and angel) and well i just didnt like bella, i had to force myself to finish it because i could barely stand the authors writing. so no i didnt fall immediately in love with it. im still not in love with it, i really liked the movie though.
Mary it is good cheese!
nem, your back :)hey, im keeping my promise, ive strated reading new moon. and well all i can say at this point is edwards an idiot!
so guess what
You're damn right! lol. But in Eclipse I so pity Edward, Jacob is annoying!
What?
IKR?
I'm trying to understand why Mickei is not obsessed yet! I'm sure she'll soon be though! Noone can resists Edward<33!
AND YEAH...THANK GOOD...IT'S GOOD CHEESE. It's epic cheese<33!
Edward is not an idiot...hum! He sometimes acts as a total idiot but he's still a hot idiot<33!
I know! The first time I read the book I was already head over heels! Edward is ♥!
He's ♥, that's for sure. I can't love him more than i already do. I hope i wont' hate him as soon as i start reading New Moon though! It's impossible hating him...that's all i know.
lol sometimes I feel like he and Brooke are so much alike. And when he left Bella (of course I was happy, that means he get to be with me), but still, it's not the best thing to do!!!!